PDA

View Full Version : Funny story!

Lisa Maren
01-19-2006, 12:56 AM
I was having dinner with my family and towards the end I went to look at the time to make sure it had been long enough since my last drink before I got in my car. Guess which watch I was wearing? lmao Yup, my women's watch. I simply replaced my sleeve over it and kept a straight face.

That cracks me up more than anything else. I'll have to be more careful, though!

Hugs,
Lisa

Angela Burke
01-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Could have been worse (or better).
Say you'd already been sitting down before anyone else came in.
Then partway through dinner you stood up to daintily smooth your skirts under you.
How would you get outta that one?

Love Angie XX

Alison Michelle
01-19-2006, 02:20 AM
OOPS, snuck by with that one.

RachelDenise
01-19-2006, 05:55 AM
It's amazing what can happen when we blend lifestyles! When I was younger and playing with my mom's lipstick, a friend once asked if I had been drinking Kool-Aid! Guess I didn't do a good job of removing the lipstick! Yikes!:o

Lisa Maren
01-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Yeah, I sneaked by, all right! It could have been a lot worse, though. They could have seen the pantyhose under my jeans (I don't wear socks over them since the cuffs on my jeans touch my shoes)!

Hugs,
Lisa

GypsyKaren
01-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Hi Lisa

I gave up my "manly" Seiko for a women's Timex, wear it all the time, not a word from anyone. Does anyone know where I can find a "Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Twins" watch?

GypsyKaren