07-18-2014, 05:31 AM
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY JOY.

That question is too easy. :battingeyelashes:

KittyD
07-18-2014, 05:33 AM
Go shopping :)

EllenJo
07-18-2014, 05:35 AM
I would slip out of my nightgown and shower, shave my legs, and put on my makeup. Then I would slip into a nice skirt outfit with a pair of heels and go to work. As a CD I am prepared for just such an event by maintaining my female wardrobe.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

MarcyRex
07-18-2014, 05:45 AM
This is one of those questions that make me say, "I thought everyone had these days, some more often than others."

Also I love EllenJo's answer of practiced readiness. One can never be too prepared.

Marcelle
07-18-2014, 05:50 AM
To be honest it would be a big adjustment as I like my boy side equally. So I guess I would have to move from 80% male 20% MtF CD to 80% female and 20% FtM CDer :)

Hugs

Isha

Kate Simmons
07-18-2014, 05:52 AM
Go about my business I'm guessing. :)

Judy
07-18-2014, 05:55 AM
First, I'd do some exploring of my new self. Then I'd want to find someone to explore it with me! :hugs:

mariehart
07-18-2014, 06:00 AM
I wake up as a woman every day! As long I can avoid mirrors and ignore a certain thing. I can keep the feeling for hours.

But hopefully I will wake up as a woman one day, then turn to my man and say 'I had the strangest dream. I dreamt I was a man who felt he was really a woman.'

If only!

Erica Marie
07-18-2014, 06:03 AM
I would go about my day as usual but finally feel comfortable with myself.

BOBBI G.
07-18-2014, 06:24 AM
First, I would thank the Big Guy upstairs, as my prayers are answered. I would be able to throw away my meds I now take to someday achieve that goal. I am transgender, so this was kind of a no-brainer.

Bobbi

Connie D50
07-18-2014, 06:28 AM
I would have the best day of the first day of my new life. :-) Connie

Laura J
07-18-2014, 06:40 AM
I would be ecstatic. I hopefully would also be blessed with a larger wardrobe than my current mediocre collection, so I would get dressed and have a normal day - just as a woman.

traci_k
07-18-2014, 06:43 AM
Prayers of childhood answered. Joy. Happiness. Bliss. Seize the day. Live.

Go to bed dreading tomorrow waking up male. (You did say for 1 day.)

NavyM2F_WAM
07-18-2014, 06:45 AM
At first, I thought it would be the happiest day of my life. Then, the practicality of the thing set in: How would I be able to function at work? Some of us have to keep our current gender because we have backward, narrow-minded employers and/or are stuck in our job.

CarlaWestin
07-18-2014, 07:22 AM
I would have to scramble to figure out how to crossdress as a man to go to work. Fortunately, I have some male clothes but how do you do male makeup on a female face? It would be interesting and exciting feeling my new boobs under my work shirt and my panties would surely fit better. When I got home and the wife asked how my day was I think I would just cut to the chase and strip naked and say, "Ah, just another boring day. How was your day?"

stacycoral
07-18-2014, 07:24 AM
Prayers of childhood answered. Joy. Happiness. Bliss. Seize the day. Live.

Go to bed dreading tomorrow waking up male. (You did say for 1 day.)

I would have to agree with Traci, but to add I would want to be a something 20's girl again. and go enjoy what I have missed.

Angela Campbell
07-18-2014, 07:32 AM
I would be happy because I just saved $20,000!

I Am Paula
07-18-2014, 07:41 AM
I second Angela's comment.
I go to bed every night, and wake up every morning thanking my lucky stars that I am a woman now. That joy NEVER wears off.

donnalee
07-18-2014, 10:31 AM
About 50 years ago I read Virginia Woolf's "Orlando" (recommended reading for all of us), which has the same idea; a man lives a complete life as male, then wakes one morning as a young woman. My first thoughts were "that sounds interesting; I would like to do that" after all, you get an additional life as your gender opposite and get to see the world from her eyes and interact with it as a women does. Little did I think that this would happen to me; my body has feminized, my body hair has just about disappeared (wish my beard would, that's tougher than ever), I have a B cup and my waist (what there is of it) has moved upward 4 inches. Of course this didn't happen overnight; I have a 20 year heart problem and have been taking low dose Spiro for most of that time. About a dozen years ago I went through andropause (hot flashes, night sweats, the whole thing); the breast growth happened when I added a new medication for heart failure, sore erect nipples, a sensitive areola and a gradual increase in size. I still look, let's say, 15 years younger than my real age (or so I've been told), but that is still substantial and no extra lives come with it. I don't know whether it was caused by age, medication, a combination or something else, but I wasn't unhappy with the result.

samantha rogers
07-18-2014, 10:35 AM
I get a little closer to that everyday, to be honest. I hope one day to be able to give you an answer that is not hypothetical.
:daydreaming:

Lorileah
07-18-2014, 10:42 AM
I would think "I need to get up shower shave and put on my makeup to go to work" Something that needs to be expressed here (and this question gets asked a lot) is that those who lean toward being TS will love it, those who are comfortable CDs won't. So in essence this question always says to me "you want to be a woman so what happens if you could wake up one" The CDs here would probably not be very happy

arbon
07-18-2014, 10:52 AM
It would have saved a lot of grief

STACY B
07-18-2014, 10:56 AM
Yall Trans Chix Spoiled it for me ,, I was going to say a Whole Bunch of CHIX here already have ,, After they PAID ,,,lol,,,

Gotta pay for that ride ,,The rest is FANTASY LAND ,,,,

Jocelyn Quivers
07-18-2014, 11:46 AM
Jump for joy realizing I no longer have to worry about that wonderful prostate exam!!

AmandaM
07-18-2014, 11:48 AM
I'd take her for a spin and see how it feels. Then I'd either love it, or wish I was a guy!

Megan.
07-18-2014, 11:58 AM
i would feel very happy like all my dreams had come true.

emily606
07-18-2014, 01:50 PM
At first blush, I'd feel ecstatic. I'd want to put on my most feminine dress and spend the day exploring the world. However, I worry that I'd miss my male side because I do love being married to a woman and being a father.

Emily

Michelle789
07-18-2014, 02:11 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY JOY.

That question is too easy. :battingeyelashes:

It would have saved a lot of grief

My sentiments exactly.

Donna June
07-18-2014, 02:16 PM
I prayed this would happen to me when I was a very young child. I'd be happy, but think "why did it take so long?"

Katey888
07-18-2014, 02:20 PM
OMG!!! :eek:

Bit of a nightmare really... OK - I wouldn't have to explain to the missus why I'm now female - put that down to magic or cosmic rays or hormones in burgers...

What I would find difficult to explain, is why I've actually already got a wardrobe of outfits, underwear, shoes, boots... and how come I know what to do with makeup... :facepalm:

Maybe I could just blame it all on the Gender Change Fairy..? :fairy3:

<TOAST>

Katey x

Oh Stella
07-18-2014, 02:52 PM
I want Judys answer!!!!

That is exactly what I would do!!!!

2B Natasha
07-18-2014, 03:27 PM
I would come completely unhinged and go into a fit of rage probable. Then try to find out why and or whom is responsible. Make them change me back or beat them within an inch of their life.

I may wish to look like a so call women. But I don't want to be one of somebody else's choice.

maddy madison
07-18-2014, 03:47 PM
I would start with shopping. Maybe a nice dress fitting. Go to a nice dinner all dressed up in my nicest gown. Then go out dancing in a club down on the strip

lynnef
07-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Sweet!!! :D I would probably act just like Haruna-sensei in sailor moon when she has her letter read on the radio :D (jumping around and bouncing off the walls all giddy/happy)

i'd then put on my summer stuff and go run around outside feeling the wind in my skirt and in my hair, with the sun on my shoulders (not too long though, wouldn't want to get crispy and wrinkled :P ) pinch myself to make sure i wasn't dreaming, and go back inside to see what I looked like :)

for others' reactions, meh, they can deal with it , although i'd imagine most people would consider it an improvement :)

StephanieinSecret
07-18-2014, 04:52 PM
First, I'd take a day or two off work to take everything for a thourough test drive, and to verify that I'm not hallucinating

It would be a FUN couple days.

After that...I'd be in deep trouble. There's no way I would be able to continue at my job. My boyfriend would break it off with me.
Basically, reality would set in. Beyond those first few days, I have no idea what I would do, and that's very frightening.

Cheryl T
07-18-2014, 05:00 PM
Probably spend half the day in bed exploring the new me.
Then shower and dress (without that damned facial shave YIPEE!!!) and decide how to spend the first day of the rest of my life....

Amanda L.
07-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Start with a lot of
"Argh"s and "WTF"s and "Nooooo"
Once the shock has passed think........."Nice!"
Amanda

LelaK
07-18-2014, 05:25 PM
If it lasted only one day, I may not be too impressed. I'd probably just touch my boobs all day. I might take some pictures for memories.

If it were for a short while at the end of my life, I wouldn't be too impressed either, especially if I were a wrinkled old lady.

If I had a decade or more left to enjoy myself, I'd be very happy. I would miss male orgasms, but would look forward to female orgasms and a lesbian or bisexual woman's companionship.

I'd also want to be fairly attractive and fit.

Dana does shopping
07-18-2014, 05:29 PM
I'd pell mell down to the shore & wait for the fleet to come in!!!!

LeannS
07-18-2014, 05:56 PM
I would really enjoy it while it lasted. If it was longer I would go find another job.

Leann

Alice_2014_B
07-18-2014, 06:11 PM
That would be so AWESOME!!!!
Especially if my hair was already grown out like in my pictures!
First off I would ditch work or class, depending on what day it was.
I would stay in bed to "check things out". Then onto a long shower.
After that I would get dressed up as sexy as I could and hit the town, especially Seattle.
I would take so many pictures and hit every shoe store and lingerie store. And of course some regular department stores.

Ally 2112
07-18-2014, 06:50 PM
i would say Hmmm this is weird :)

kymmieLorain
07-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Would you be your current age or younger??? inquiring minds want to know? LOL

Kymmie

Christen
07-18-2014, 07:53 PM
Go Shopping! Of Course!!

Christen x

Tracii G
07-18-2014, 08:24 PM
One day is that all?

5150 Girl
07-18-2014, 09:10 PM
I would thank the Lord for finally putting things right!

Mia27
07-18-2014, 09:17 PM
I'd be kinda worried at first.. Wonder what would i do if i had work... how could i explain what happened. But in all i would just spend the day as a girl, try on all kinds of cute outfits:) take pictures, spend all day at the mall!!! Be as girly as possible!!! I would have to go into victoria secret and try on all the clothes!!! I love victoria secret... there clothes are so comfortable:) I'd try to do as much as i can for a day:)

Robin777
07-18-2014, 09:40 PM
First thing I would do is say "Thank You!" Then I would say Why didn't this happen 40 years ago!!

KaceyR
07-18-2014, 09:41 PM
I'd sure be happy, thrilled.. And test everything out. :D
But once that day ended.. Man would an ultra-depression set in...

If I knew it was only lasting the day..I'd still try the body out but
would probably still be depressed knowing it wouldn't last..

ReluctantDebutant
07-18-2014, 10:07 PM
1 day huh? not a lot of time.

1st I'll stager into the bathroom to take a leak only to discover my newly minted womanhood. I would then frantically look for it like it was a lost set of keys in my pockets as if my boxers had pockets. I would then turn to the mirror to see the complete package to finally shriek in my new feminine voice.

2nd Walk around town still confused with disheveled hair what ever sweats I could find that fit and flip-flops I would run into Jessica the girl I had always pined from afar and had always had a crush for. I save her during an argument with her boyfriend and convince her to leave that jerk. She would talk to me and we would finally hit it off but as Girlfriends :(. But just to hang out with the girl I love I accept her offer for shopping and a make-over. After a dozen times of me coming out of the dressing room and her shaking her head she finally gives me the nod telling me I have found the right outfit.

3rd Jessica and I would spend the evening together just talking we would hit it off and she would open up her soul to me. We would become real close before I fall asleep at her place.

4th The next morning I have changed back. Both her and I freak out as she calls me a pervert and thinks this was all just a trick and that she never wants to see me again. She hooks back up with her boyfriend but he proves himself to be a jerk again. She thinks of that nice day she had with me. then she comes to my place to forgive me. We reintroduce ourselves to each other then I kiss her. QUE 80's music.:D

Badwolf
07-18-2014, 10:20 PM
I'd enjoy myself QUITE a bit. While I'd miss my male self anyways, it'd still give me the ability to live out quite a few pieces of my imagination which would be A LOT of fun.

Depending on exactly HOW I changed and how the world reacted to it, I'd be under different levels of actual distress though.

Nikki Love
07-18-2014, 10:30 PM
If I get to Place a 'change order' with 'higher powers' and I am waking up as a woman; make it an athletic 23 year old, wealthy, talented and with all the experiences of my current life at hand. My wife will be vey jealous, so we will give her a change order too, she wants extra money, youth, and all the talents and charm she can fit into a size 2 model physique. We will travel and enjoy our vampire-like secret as we explore the world. The End.

Wildaboutheels
07-18-2014, 10:50 PM
No Thanks. Other than the "power" thing that women are able to utilize, [should they CHOOSE to] men have far too many other advantages.

Adriana Moretti
07-19-2014, 02:53 AM
If I woke up as a girl....I would go back to bed and hope it was just a bad dream

Tinkerbell-GG
07-19-2014, 03:07 AM
Well, this happens to me everyday and everyday I'm like 'meh, it's another day'. :)

Of course, my H (and various past boyfriends) have all wondered at one time or another why I don't wake up and immediately start playing with my boobs. Um, maybe because they're just another body part, like my legs! And yeah, they wondered about them, too, lol.

I don't think men really get what it's like to wake up a girl, but it's fun reading what y'all think. If you actually did manage to make this happen, I think you'd be amazingly disappointed as we're really just people with different body parts. Not that interesting, honest.

noeleena
07-19-2014, 03:10 AM
Hi,

You;v heard the comment... The Heir Apparent... well this well suits myself being female as it means i came born with ... till... such time as to ...live... as the girl = female / woman , for myself all i needed was to....grow.... into being a woman.thats done.

...noeleena...

PaulaQ
07-19-2014, 03:21 AM
I'd immediately start praying, thanking God for finally answering my prayers.

True story: I was outside of Kroger here in the 'hood one evening, at maybe 11PM. A car pulls up to me, and a young woman jumps out, and says "Hi, I couldn't help but notice you walking from the store!" I groan, I'm handicapped, and stuff like this happens to me from time to time. She asks "what happened to your legs?" So I explain that I was born like this - actually way worse off, and that I owe my current ability to walk to the skill of surgeons.

So she asks "Do you mind if I pray for you right now? Often people I pray for feel immediate relief!" I tell her "Sure", knowing full well that those types of miracles simply don't happen - at least not to me nor anyone I know. So she prays "Lord, please bless this woman, and make her body whole..." She was disappointed that my legs didn't immediately straighten out and feel relief. I tried to comfort her, saying "well, it's a miracle I can walk at all, so maybe the Lord doesn't allow double-dipping." She got back into her car and drove off.

But I had to tell you, that bit about "make her body whole" piqued my interest. Because if God wanted to work a miracle to make my body whole, I know EXACTLY what would need to happen. So I checked between my legs, and sure enough - I still had a penis. Dammit! Well, it never hurts to be hopeful, does it?

Princess Chantal
07-19-2014, 04:01 AM
Life would be tough, imagine trying to prove your identity. Wouldn't be to my liking. Taking this to account I would try my darnest to make my appearance as close as possible to what I was before

Pink Susan
07-19-2014, 05:39 AM
Woke up as a Girl ? ....Brilliant
No clothes are off limits , no colours are off limits , and no going through the daily charade of being a Man , that involves acting tough , showing no emotion , and attending to horrible tough dirty tasks, while pretending to enjoy them .

Tinkerbell-GG
07-19-2014, 06:23 AM
...no going through the daily charade of being a Man , that involves acting tough , showing no emotion , and attending to horrible tough dirty tasks, while pretending to enjoy them .

I know many women who wake up and do the same. Most women don't fall out of bed and into their $20,000 a day modelling job. We do horrible, tough, dirty tasks, too. All day, every day.

It's not all green and easy over this side, I promise.

dana digs sweaters
07-19-2014, 06:32 AM
Be pissed with the Cousin It body hair and size 12 feet

Krisi
07-19-2014, 08:32 AM
I would probably stumble to the bathroom, half asleep, stand at the toilet, and pee down my leg.

Once I realized what has happened to me I would try to figure out how to explain it to my wife. Then I suppose I would have to try out my new "lady parts" to see how they work.

Of course, none of this could possibly happen so there's little point in giving serious thought to the idea.

daviolin
07-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Well for one thing, I could get rid of my breastforms. Daviolin

Tracy Hazel Lee
07-19-2014, 10:25 AM
It seems like most of these answers are focusing too much on the reality side... Since the question itself is one of fantasy, I'm not going to talk about all the 'How do I explain this?' or 'What about my job?' stuff... My version of the fantasy would be one where nothing needs to be explained and the world around me has always seen me as a girl. So in saying that, I would :

Open my eyes..notice that while lying on my side, my spine has a funny curve in it, that's not familiar, and kind of uncomfortable. As I roll over onto my back, I feel a strange tug on my chest. Obviously, by now I am fully aware that something is VERY different. I quickly sit up and my hands race to my chest to find a pair of nicely sized breasts. I suddenly gasp. While doing this, I can feel my hair flowing around as it lands on my back. My eyes dart downward at my newly found breasts. My heart starts RACING. My mind starts going wild.

Before I can even finish saying WTF? out loud to myself, I stop mid-word, noticing that the sound that came out of my mouth was not mine. Well, it IS mine (now), just not the one I was expecting. I would say something again, just to hear that voice. Jump out of bed and run to the bathroom mirror.... Staring in the mirror, I start talking to myself again, looking at a female version of myself...familiar, yet unquestionably female. No signs of my huge pores and/or wrinkle lines. Just soft, smooth skin, perfect cheekbones and healthy lips.

Talking, talking, and more talking. Then I would start singing. Twirling around, playing with my hair...Then I would start giggling uncontrollably. So overwhelmed with excitement, that I start crying. It would be the most intense happy-cry that I would ever experience.

I don't care how, or why this has happened. I am in a state of absolute euphoria. Observing my body, feeling it, brushing my hands over the soft skin, feeling the curves, becoming intoxicated with sensory overload. I look down at my hips, awe-struck by their width and shape, I make a deep sigh of satisfaction. Then the reality of no male plumbing comes crashing in. This is where it hits me like a bus. There is NO sign of my old self. This person in the mirror is somebody else... and that somebody else is ME. It would be around this time where I would demand of myself a female orgasm. I would have to experience this before doing anything else. I'm not sure how much time I would spend on this 'phase' of discovery, but I would for DAMN sure need to find out what it feels like.

Being a female now, I could forego the usual war-paint mask, as all I would need is possibly some mascara and a lightly tinted lip color...nothing else. Two minutes, done. Then clothing, no padding or shapewear required. These curves are all mine. Find a nice wispy dress, probably with a cute print of some kind. Pair it with a nice pair of white, strappy sandals. So about 15 minutes after jumping out of the shower, I am ready to interact with the world. It would be a great feeling, knowing with absolute certainty, that I WILL be viewed as, spoken to, and treated like a woman, because that's what I am.

So, off to the mall. Try on some shoes, dresses and maybe grab a bite to eat...

Everything else around me would just carry on like this is the way it's always been. Only I would know that anything was ever different. And if this is the way it was from now on, I would never tell anyone my secret.

However, if it only lasted one day? On day two, I would wake up and be so struck with depression, that I would contemplate suicide...Probably wouldn't do it... but I would forever be torn. (And damaged)

Wow...that was a dark ending. :P

KatieV
07-22-2014, 10:00 AM
If you go to sleep as a girl, you will wake up as one, no? You may find that it's really quite pleasant...

Athena_
07-22-2014, 03:29 PM
I would be shocked! So would my wife! I would have some serious explaining to do. It sure would be fun if it was for only one day.

Melissa_59
07-22-2014, 04:16 PM
If it was only for one day, I'd certainly call in sick and enjoy the day. If it was forever... well, I don't honestly know. I have someone with me now whom I love very very much, and I would hope our relationship would stay the same - it would still be me, inside the body. My feelings for her would not change.

~Mel

CynthiaD
07-22-2014, 04:39 PM
This is something I used to wish for back when I was 12-13 and going through puberty. All the other girls were getting breasts, but I stayed flat as a board. I tried praying, but that didn't work. Then I thought maybe I could start my breasts growing through "mental energy" ... And maybe do something about the plumbing too. But, of course that didn't work either. Then I tried making deals with the higher powers, like saying OK, if I can have breasts for just one day, I'll quit asking. That didn't work either.

Fast forward a number of years, and what do you know! There's this place called "the Breastform store." Now I have breasts! 44D's! And I can wear them whenever I want! It took longer than I expected, but my prayers were answered after all. :)

Algoma
07-22-2014, 04:51 PM
I think I saw that movie. Does girl also mean I would be at least 20 years younger? Would LOVE it! Algoma

Claire Cook
07-22-2014, 09:11 PM
Go ahead, you'd have made my day! (with apologies to Harry Callahan...)

StephanieR
07-25-2014, 05:13 AM
HAhahahahaha. More like, what would certain OTHER people do! HAhahahaha. I would want to know if it was permanent. Then I would freak out accordingly.

Aldoreeq
07-25-2014, 07:34 AM
I would be very happy at first. Then I would go shopping trying new things, but as days passed I would want to switch back.

Frédérique
07-25-2014, 08:02 AM
What would you girls do./feel if you woke up 1 day as a girl .,

I’d start crying… :cry:

WandaRae2009
07-25-2014, 12:28 PM
My life would proceed a lot simpler, assuming as part of the wakeup everyone else always thought you were a girl.

garfield9951
07-25-2014, 03:27 PM
I think i would be happy but time would tell.

Judith96a
07-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Hmmmmm....
If it's for one day only then let's take this fantasy to the limit (i.e. I get to be 30 again and size 16/18) - younger, female version of me! In that case the answer is easy - enjoy the moment and try to find some way of having it happen again now and then!

If it's permanent... I'm not so sure!

flatlander_48
07-25-2014, 10:58 PM
I would have to find out if Touching All The Right Places did indeed touch all the right places...

Requal Jo
07-26-2014, 12:17 AM
For that to occur I would have to be in heaven. I would be in heaven. I would share this experience with everyone and fully enjoy the time.

Lee Andrews
07-26-2014, 09:58 AM
I would go out and explore the world around me for a change, as Lee, not before I explored Lee first. ;)
The thought of going shopping without those pesky butterflies making me all nervous would be heaven. Try on what I want, where I want and no second looks. One can dream.

Mishell
07-26-2014, 12:30 PM
There's always a catch LOL I've had this fantasy before.. I'd better be a hot, slender (not skinny) 52yo woman with awesome legs and long hair and not be disabled. After checking myself out in the mirror, I'd slip into some pantyhose, a short skirt, cute top, or a sexy tight dress, High heels and head to Starbucks with my girlfriend for coffee in public. Then off to Seattle to walk along the water front. More coffee and enjoying the ability to show off my pantyhose legs in public. Definitely have some pics taken, though I don't know if I'd know if it was just for 24hrs or not. All the while, "girls Just Wanna Have Fun" background music playing. LOL

Ugly Michele
07-26-2014, 01:21 PM
Call into work if it was a day to work, and then dress to the nines, and go shopping. :)

Candice Mae
07-26-2014, 01:27 PM
Look in the mirror, shrug my shoulders then just go about my day. At least I wouldn't have to tuck, and finally be able to be who I am 100%.

NicoleScott
07-26-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm just a guy who likes to crossdress and don't want to be a girl, but I did have a "what if" fantasy when I was about 20. Also, I'm aware of the "be careful what you wish for" warning.
Just so I could dress and make up every day, I imagined I had some kind of accident resulting in a head injury. I was fine in all other ways, except that I saw myself as a girl and insisted that I dress accordingly: dress, pantyhose, high heels, wig, makeup, jewelery, painted nails--the works. Eventually, doctors and my parents accepted this and allowed me to be as girly as I pleased.
Fortunately, no such accident, so I have to be satisfied to transform only occasionally. It was a fun thought exercise, though. No disrespect intended for people with real head injuries.

janetcgtv
07-27-2014, 12:53 AM
What other words could there be but:

YIPPEE! YIPPEE! YIPPEE!

I can finally be me

Dena
07-27-2014, 10:11 AM
I'd love to try it! I think I'd have to go shopping...

Richelle423
07-27-2014, 03:10 PM
Whoot whoot whoot!!!!! I would get dolled up and head to the mall!

Eryn
07-27-2014, 03:14 PM
I'd probably think "Wow, that was a long and particularly detailed dream about being a man that I just had!"

If it was truly a magical transition I'd have a lot of explaining to do to Mimi.

Crista
07-27-2014, 03:38 PM
I'd hop in the car and just drive. I've always wondered how hard it would be to drive in heels!

BLUE ORCHID
07-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Hi Nehapriya, I would probably become a FTM Crossdresser.

GenieGirl
07-27-2014, 05:55 PM
Well now I guess I'll have extra money to go shopping!

jenni2313
07-30-2014, 06:58 AM
I would take a deep breath, look in the mirror and say "finally".
Then go get a cup of coffee, sit down at the computer, and start the largest amazon order of my life.

Brianna in Hose
07-30-2014, 09:02 AM
First off my wife would probably scream and freak out. I would definitely call in to work and probably spend the shopping and just enjoying myself. And if I didn't change back the next morning I would probably start to freak out.

Beverley Sims
08-09-2014, 02:43 PM
When I was younger I would go to parties with my girlfriends, come home collapse on the bed and wake up next morning still dressed.
I would put on a robe, make breakfast and then dress in something appropriate for the day.
I feel I know how it feels..
Yep! it's a great feeling, feeling like a girl. :)

Samantha_Smile
08-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Assuming my clothes all fit?
I'm off out shopping :D

NANNETTE
08-12-2014, 03:45 PM
I would like to spend most of the day in a negligee and black stockings eating chocolates. In the evening I would love to dress up to the nines in a black dress and sheer black tights and would like to be picked up my boyfriend a handsome guy in his 20's or 30's who would wine and dine me in a fancy restaurant. After a great night out I would love him to drive me back home and kiss me goodnight on the doorstep. I am an old fashioned girl.

sometimes_miss
08-12-2014, 04:37 PM
First, I would thank the Big Guy upstairs, as my prayers are answered. I would be able to throw away my meds I now take to someday achieve that goal. I am transgender, so this was kind of a no-brainer. Bobbi
Well, it would change my beliefs for sure, but I would still wonder why it happened. And of course wonder if the 'big guy' was a 'big girl'. No matter. If I woke up as a girl, the first thing I would have to do would most likely be have to go pee, with girl parts, certainly a new interesting experience to be sure! Then figure out how to go about creating an identity for myself, as everything I was, was no more, and the authorities would certainly think my story of waking up as a girl was insanity.

Rose
08-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Celebrate... and then panic because I have about 20 minutes to get ready for work, and I wouldn't be sure if my clothes would fit, or how I'd get to work with my old ID :sigh:

weyburn
08-16-2014, 07:22 PM
oh lawdy.............if only!!!!!!!!!!

Julie 29
08-17-2014, 11:39 AM
I would truly like to see what it would be like. To have an amazing body and wear a bikini.

Take care, Julie

Amymonroe
08-17-2014, 05:50 PM
i would be scared and then excited and go get new cloths and party.

Amy

typhoidmary
08-17-2014, 05:56 PM
kind of seems to be where i'm headed anyway. I wouldn't mind speeding up the process somewhat XD

susmitha
08-17-2014, 08:45 PM
Wait for my first chance to enjoy as a woman. You know what sort of enjoyment.

Clodagh
08-18-2014, 10:41 AM
I'd be more than a bit worried so I'd probably go to the hospital!

Seriously though I can remember having a similar fantasy as a teenager. I remember dreaming about waking up and finding that I was developing breasts. I never crossdressed at the time and I think it may have been inspired by something I read in one of the Adrian Mole books!

Jane G
08-18-2014, 02:24 PM
Pinch myself, smile and get on with life.:daydreaming: