PDA

View Full Version : Dream Week...

Miss Mandy
07-18-2014, 11:36 PM
Once my children leave for their grandparents on Monday, I will be spending five days as Mandy (minus work of course)..first on the docket, my wonderful wife is taking me wig shopping on Tuesday! I will be the housewife while she is working so I have promised to keep the house in order and to have her some tasty meals ready late in the evening.

We are also hoping to go get a manicure together at some point and I am hoping she will agree to having lunch somewhere afterwards.

So, with the kids sound asleep, I decided to practice my transformation this evening...he he. I am relaxing in full makeup, wig, and my favorite black shadowline peignoir...a prelude to a week of wearing my lovely satin pajamas to bed each night and watching Lifetime movies with my wife while sipping a drink in the evenings...

Monday can't arrive fast enough...

Amy Fakley
07-18-2014, 11:46 PM
congratulations. weeks like that are such a needed oasis from time to time, enjoy it! :-)

docrobbysherry
07-18-2014, 11:50 PM
Good times, Mandy. Hope your week is unforgettable!

Personally? When I dress, doing household or ANY chores is the LAST thing on my mind!

Requal Jo
07-18-2014, 11:56 PM
It sounds like an exciting and wonderful week heading your way Mandy. Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy.

emma-louise
07-19-2014, 07:39 AM
Enjoy your gonna have a ball xx

Beverley Sims
08-10-2014, 01:11 PM
I hope the week goes as predicted.

Walkintallnheels
08-10-2014, 01:16 PM
That does sound great. I hope I get to do that some day!

CynthiaD
08-10-2014, 11:23 PM
I guess the week is probably over by now. How was it?