PDA

View Full Version : Why does it feel so good ??

Teresa
07-19-2014, 08:51 AM
After a week on holiday I had the first chance to dress today. I didn't feel like going OTT it's too hot so I decided on a cotton skirt and Tshirt. I was in a so-so mood about it until I put the forms in my bra and saw the cleavage appear that did it, stockings and heels felt so great but natural. Just lipstick and necklace but no wig.
Why does it feel so good ?? I just felt so comfortable to spend the rest of the day dressed, the heels felt good the forms made my bust feel part of me, the skirt swished !

The thought that crossed my mind was am I just a CDer or does this feeling suggest I want more ?
One thing for sure Teresa was ready for it after all !!

Krisi
07-19-2014, 08:57 AM
I think it feels good because it feels different. For me, the wig is also a big part of the change and the "feeling good". So are the padded panties.

I'm dressed right now but I have to go back to male mode in a little while to go out and do some things.

LelaK
07-19-2014, 09:07 AM
I think it feels good because it makes me look and feel much more like my ideal self-concept. Also, I dress to look sexy to boot.

I'm pretty sure I got my body self-concept from Mom's appearance when I was very young.

CynthiaD
07-19-2014, 09:26 AM
I don't know why it feels so good. But it certainly does.

Being in male mode makes me feel like I'm being squeezed in a vice. Enormous pressure on all sides, no room to move, no room to breathe. When I transform into female mode, the pressure is gone. I'm free to be me. I can look in the mirror and see me, not some stranger. I'm who I was meant to be.

Badwolf
07-19-2014, 09:59 AM
You get to be yourself. It sounds a lot like the reactions people have on vacation. They can sleep half their vacation away, but still feel great.

deebra
07-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Teresa you put it very well, all that applies to me and I agree with the other threads too. I love getting dressed as I select each piece of lingerie and outer clothing and looking in the mirrow as I dress, when I'm finished walking in heels or pumps, the tightness of stockings under tight girl jeans, the weight of forms in my bra and the finished feminine appearance I have created; can't think of anything that feels any better. A really tight tuck held in place by a thong or panty to give that flat front is also a big plus.

Wildaboutheels
07-19-2014, 10:41 AM
Because you can't help it any more than Pavlov's dogs could help drooling...

But in our case, [men] t's a VISUAL thing. Try it with your eyes shut and see if it makes any difference.

Amanda L.
07-19-2014, 10:51 AM
I have gone 13 days without becoming Amanda as my lovely wife has had holidays and spent the last 11 days with me. She was going to stay until Sunday (today) which would have meant another week. While I managed to go the short distance the thought of the next dressing session played heavily on my mind. The reason she left early was because we decided to have lunch with our son and fiancée, 280km away from where I live which is in the same direction she would have to travel to her place. She took the car and I rode my motorbike. when we departed and headed in our separate directions, whilst I was in control of the bike, Amanda was very much the pillion passenger eagerly pushing me to travel the 280km back as quickly as possible. It took me 2 hours and when I entered the house it was pretty much straight to the bathroom to shave, makeup and the dress. The feeling was euphoric. I am still dressed and loving the feel of the fabrics, the compression of stockings and aroma of perfume and makeup. I am happy and relaxed. Teresa I don't understand this passion for female expression but the sensory overload has certainly got a lot to do with it. we seem to be attune to the slightest sensory input that translates into what I might call a 'body gasm'
Go with the flow, it is awesome isn't it?
Amanda

jenny_cd
07-19-2014, 11:00 AM
Being able to dress infrequently, I have still not lost the thrill of my stockings sliding up my legs, the soft feel of a makeup brush on my cheeks, and the way my hair falls on my bare shoulders! I think the infrequency keeps those little things fresh and exciting, whereas they may become routine to others that do it every day; I don't know that for sure, but I still enjoy those little things!

BethanyAnn
07-19-2014, 11:10 AM
This is a great question. I'm not sure why, but it has felt good for so long that it must be something deep. It felt good during the "exploratory" phase so many years ago. It felt good during the "fetish" phase of puberty into early 20's and it feels good now as I just want to be in a dress or skirt or slacks or shorts and blouse...something feminine regardless. It satisfies a basic need and yet I don't think I am meant to transition.

Bethany

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Hi Teresa, I don't know what it is , But it sure does feel wonderful,
When I get all dressed up and put on my wig and turn and look
in the mirror and see that pretty lady looking back, THAT'S AWESOME !

Darlylong
07-19-2014, 08:08 PM
I totally agree, I really love erasing the man as much as possible.

cdrachael
07-19-2014, 08:58 PM
For me its a sense of freedom. I love it when I have the house to myself I can dress in what ever I want and feel comfortable and myself. I worked until 2am and have to go back to work at 2pm today so for a few short hours I can be me and dress in a skirt and top with bra and my favourite high heel boots.
My ex asked me once why I like wearing a bra as she finds it annoying, My response its like all women's clothes I wear they make be feel good and free and ultimately they are mine.

Beverley Sims
08-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Teresa,
Because it is. :)

Kris Avery
08-10-2014, 05:11 PM
This is probably the most accurate assessment I have ever heard - and one that hits very close to home.

NANNETTE
08-12-2014, 01:44 PM
It starts to feel good as soon as I pull up the waste band of my pantyhose and put on my skirt dress and heels. I love the soft feel of the tights and feel so comfortable in a skirt. It always feels so natural and makes me feel that I was meant to be a girl.

Brianna_H
08-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Being in male mode makes me feel like I'm being squeezed in a vice. Enormous pressure on all sides, no room to move, no room to breathe. When I transform into female mode, the pressure is gone. I'm free to be me. I can look in the mirror and see me, not some stranger. I'm who I was meant to be.

I relate to this. It's getting stronger, too. Unlike Cynthia, I don't need to dress up all the way to get there. Sometimes after work I just change clothes, and not even into anything fancy. I have a bunch of skirts I made from my old metal t-shirts. Eyeliner is a thing that makes me happy. But mostly it's the feel of the skirt on my legs and my bare legs sliding together. So for me, it's not just a visual thing. I feel like I'm letting my defenses down and just being me and THAT is what feels good. I smile a lot more now.

Kinda bummed today, because I had to remove my awesome sparkly blue nail polish last night.

Sharon B.
08-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Sometimes I can get by with keeping the body hair off and nail polish on my toenails. Other times I need to go all out and be completely dressed as a woman including makeup. Just wish I had a female friend that I go go shopping with or just bum around as two women would.