PDA

View Full Version : Just Out Of Curiousity

Kieron Andrew
01-19-2006, 07:43 AM
I was just wondering......there doesnt seem to be many british boi's on this site....am i wrong???? if so it would be nice to know who you are????

I havent got much of a network of friends who are FTM and would love to be in touch with more boi's who know where im coming from that are in the UK

Kieron Andrew
01-19-2006, 12:07 PM
guess not then.........

CaptLex
01-19-2006, 04:19 PM
guess not then.........

I thought there were some, Kells, but I couldn't tell you who they are. Problem is, so many people come and go in this section, so maybe they're gone now. Anyway, don't give up. Maybe some more will come around. :)

Kieron Andrew
01-19-2006, 09:00 PM
I thought there were some, Kells, but I couldn't tell you who they are. Problem is, so many people come and go in this section, so maybe they're gone now. Anyway, don't give up. Maybe some more will come around. :)
im not too concerned that there are no english boi's it would just be nice to know of some is all........in all the TG clubs i frequent i am normally the only transman surrounded by tgirls.....(but again doesnt bother me because many are my best friends), i will just have to get to know some on other continents eh?

mistunderstood
01-20-2006, 07:43 AM
I think that anywere you go there are only small numbers of us. I do not know of any others here where I live. I spent a good 3 months finding this group. All Most all of the reading I did on this subject was talking about M2F's. The stuff I was looking at made it sound like only M2F's are out there. So I guess we our still in a minority. I bet there are more out there they are just hiding.

Kieron Andrew
01-20-2006, 08:23 AM
I'm probably in the same position as you, I don't think I've seen any Aussies here either, 'sides from me.
well us isolated boi's will ahve to stick together then eh??

_Sheli_
01-20-2006, 09:47 AM
Well guys! I dont know if I am welcome to post to this but ahhhh well here goes!
I know for many years I felt like I was totaly alone with my issues! I imagion some if not most of ya'll feel the very same way! I know that when I hosted the tg area of the old MSN the number of f/m tgs were way out numbered! but the same issues exist! we all want to be accepted for who we feel we are whether we are m/f or f/m!
I my self would have just loved to have met one of ya'll way back when! Maybe my life would have been a lot different! But when it has come to my life choice, I dont think I would have done anything different!!
anyways I am 1 who is glad to see ya'll here with us and offer my friendship to any and all of you!!
PLEASE feel free to write or ask for a contact spot if ya'll want!!
whishing ya'll the very best!!

Sheli