PDA

View Full Version : CD Triggers

Sometimes Steffi
07-23-2014, 09:00 PM
There are some thing that just seem to trigger an immediate urge for crossdressing.

One of them is my wife's bras. When they're ready to be washed, she throws them into the laundry basket in the bathroom. Many times just seeing one of them gives me an urge to crossdress. I'd reallt like to tell her to stick them at the bottom of the laundry pile so I don't see them every time I walk by. But I can't ask her that because we're in a DADT relationship. Just telling her would inevitably lead to a long discussion which is a violation of DADT.

Ressie
07-23-2014, 10:26 PM
I would have the same reaction if I had a female living in my house. Pretty much any female garment in plain sight gets me going!

Teresa
07-24-2014, 05:53 AM
The contents of the laundry basket never fails to put me in the mood ! Followed by driving through town on a hot day and seeing light cotton sun dresses or knee high boots on a cold day ! Followed by....................................anybody would think I have a CDing problem !!!

Lynn Marie
07-24-2014, 06:18 AM
I've always been a bra freak. I just think they can be incredibly erotic. I'm not talking about your ordinary, run of the mill, utility bras. It's the lace, and the touch of embroidery, and the subtle glimpse of flesh that gets my attention and makes me breathe a little heavier.

typhoidmary
07-24-2014, 06:26 AM
I wear feminine clothing most of the time anyway, but I do find being off work motivates me to dress up a lot more than I normally do... it's mostly the uniform I have to wear, I look more masculine in it and I really hate that, especially when so many local people see me looking that way. It really affects my self confidence, i get so awkward and shy at work because of it. I guess I'm just overcompensating, but it makes me feel a lot better proving to myself I don't look that bad when I get to choose not to, and getting to go out in public looking like me, instead of that weird guy at the café.

Paula Siemen
07-24-2014, 06:37 AM
I've always been a bra freak. I just think they can be incredibly erotic. I'm not talking about your ordinary, run of the mill, utility bras. It's the lace, and the touch of embroidery, and the subtle glimpse of flesh that gets my attention and makes me breathe a little heavier.

OMG.....I could not say it better.

Mollyanne
07-24-2014, 07:02 AM
I guess the article of clothing that "gets me goin'" are either stockings or pantyhose. It seems that whenever I see them I have this "urge" to dress, not that I need an urge to dress, I dress almost everyday!!!!!

Molly

BLUE ORCHID
07-24-2014, 07:10 AM
Hi Steffi, I really don't need a trigger, I'm ready all the time.
I have to agree with Lynn Marie.

CarlaWestin
07-24-2014, 07:23 AM
Bras were the first fabulous CD trigger. That first forbidden touch with youthful fingers, scandalously examining the contents of mom's lingerie drawer. And presently, collecting an armload of fantastic formerly worn treasures at the thrift store. The amazing construction and design incorporated in a 40N Elila as it supports and presents two stacked sets of silicone forms. Oh yeah, triggers. And don't get me started with Rago open bottom all-in-one's gartering black backseam stockings.

And stiletto heels.............................

stephNE
07-24-2014, 08:45 AM
I also am attracted to pretty bras. I must have 100 of them! When I'm in a store and walk past them, I can't resist buying another.
But I don't really have a trigger, I am ready to dress every day.

MsVal
07-24-2014, 09:07 AM
I do the grocery shopping, and the store I favor also carries clothing. I find myself drawn to the womans' section each time I go, and each time I see something I'd like to wear. The summer line is now on sale, and the reduced prices make the temptation even greater.

Best wishes
MsVal

bobbimo
07-24-2014, 09:20 AM
My CD trigger is waking up in the morning. Thats all I need.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png
Bobbi

Melissa_59
07-24-2014, 09:29 AM
My first "trigger" was hose, but now that I'm considerably older it's simply the sight of a woman who is dressed nicely. For some reason that gives me an urge to dress as well. It can be someone I see in a restaurant or even the weather girl on TV and suddenly I have a more intense desire to dress.

My desire to dress never really goes away though, it's just more intense at times. I don't know why. Shucks, I gave up trying to figure out "why" a long time ago. I can't stop the tide from coming in, I can't figure out the winning lottery numbers, and I can't understand why I dress - so why fight it? :)

~Mel

CynthiaD
07-24-2014, 10:16 AM
For me, the most common trigger is looking down at my chest and not seeing breasts. My chest is supposed to stick out, not just lay there.

Samantha Clark
07-24-2014, 12:45 PM
Oh my, for me it's a picture of a gorgeous woman from the 50s like Brenda Lee or Connie Francis. Wow, that's my ideal fantasy of Brenda Clark. Didn't even think of Brenda Lee when I picked my name, but now it fits even tighter.

Amanda L.
07-24-2014, 01:36 PM
I wish something would trigger. In a bit of a funk at the moment where I am feeling quite ambivalent about dressing. Tried shopping online but couldn't be bothered.

Blackopaquetwo
07-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Triggers for me is seeing women in black tights. That's all it takes, summer isn't as good as not as many women wear them.

AKADonna
07-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Bras used to set me off, but I've noticed since getting a little older that those feminine urges and feelings seem to come increasingly often and don't need much of a trigger at all! Perhaps, the thing that gets to me most is the way that a company's advertisements seem to pop up on every page you view - after you've been shopping at Her Room or Leading Lady or Lane Bryant. Since I frequently go to those sites to see what's new in lingerie, now it seems that even on my email, there's a bra or lingerie ad popping up on the right margin! These things quickly get my mind back into feminine mode and I start to use female mannerisms and speech! I also feel an overwhelming need to apply lipstick and just a touch of perfume! Oh, so heavenly!

MssHyde
07-24-2014, 04:22 PM
feminine anything, eyebrows, lovely eyes, classy look, sexy clothes, cute shoes. perfume etc it don't take much

Lillyasia
07-25-2014, 02:35 AM
When I see a well dressed woman that gives me a CDing desire, especially if she is pretty. I like to try and emulate her feminity.
Bras will give me a CDing desire also. I love seeing bras, even my own I left out, because they are so feminine.

EllenJo
07-25-2014, 06:47 AM
My trigger is just waking up in the morning. But seriously I have many triggers, yes the wifes bra or panties in the laundry basket, seeing a pretty woman walking down the street with her skirt swishing back and forth. When I walk into the house after work, my wife takes off her bra and I put mine on.

On another note, I work as an addiction couselor and the word trigger just does not seem to be the right word to use when discussing crossdressing. I am not addicted to women's clothing, it is my fashion choice. I do not engage in risky behavior in order to dress. I have not given up on all other things in my life in order to dress. I don't steal in order to buy women's clothes. I hear in various threads language similar to addiction language in regards to cross dressing and compare that to what I see involving heroin or meth and think wow, crossdressing is pretty harmless. Sorry to get on a soapbox but in the grand scheme of things we are not hurting anyone, not even ourselves. I just love wearing femminine clothing.
Just my 2 cents.
Ellen Jo

AliciaWeb
07-25-2014, 07:16 AM
My irresistible trigger is my wife coming home with something I would like to wear, this is quite rare since we have quite different tastes. Feeling the need for a lift when I am down is more frequent, something of a slow burn.

Frédérique
07-25-2014, 08:08 AM
There are some thing that just seem to trigger an immediate urge for crossdressing.

A “trigger” for me would be simply a time to do it, coupled with the right circumstances. I know I can make any activity more exciting, interesting, and dangerous by crossdressing, so it doesn’t take much to trigger an urge (in my case)…
:battingeyelashes:

adrienner99
07-25-2014, 08:57 AM
Don't know if I'd call them "triggers," but high heels really set something off....I also love watching women put on lipstick..hope that does not sound creepy--it's just so fem....

Nadya
07-25-2014, 09:38 AM
I guess the article of clothing that "gets me goin'" are either stockings or pantyhose.

I agree. While dressing is not far from my thoughts any time during the day, it definitely gets me thinking about it. Women that use stockings or pantyhose show me fun ways to put an outfit together. To bad that it isn't popular in the summer.

Martha G
07-25-2014, 09:42 AM
A nice short skirt, especially a tight one!

naneomi
07-25-2014, 11:13 AM
A trigger for me is seeing a nice or cute outfit on the street, tv or while web browsing. I notice towards the end of the week my desire to be en femme increases substantially as well.

Mistybtm
07-25-2014, 11:25 AM
For me when I am home I am 100% all the time dressed so I guess as soon as I walk into my apt is my trigger. I always have something Fem on even though it does not always show it.

Renee Elise
07-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Similarly to Amanda, I haven't dressed in a few weeks...too busy with other stuff and haven't felt the desire as much. I do sometimes feel like getting all dolled up though when I see a girl wearing a nice classy outfit out and about or on TV...nylons/stockings do it too ;).

Renee Elise
07-25-2014, 12:07 PM
Don't know if I'd call them "triggers," but high heels really set something off....I also love watching women put on lipstick..hope that does not sound creepy--it's just so fem....
Not creepy at all it's a very sexy thing that they do and I love the feeling when I put on lipstick myself ;).

shawnsheila
07-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Yikes! There are a lot of triggers for me... Seeing my wives undies or nylons i the laundry... Seeing a woman dressed up in a very feminine manner... Seeing heels... Beautiful hairstyles... *sigh*

Krista1985
07-25-2014, 05:50 PM
Well endowed women in tank tops.

I see one, instantly want to be one. It may sound shallow, but that makes me think about/want to dress almost every time.

dpastra
07-25-2014, 06:10 PM
stress at work always makes me want to dress when I get home. And lately seeing all the Sun dresses or just plain high heels. Those are my triggers.

Melodie
07-25-2014, 06:16 PM
hmm that's interesting topic!
For me the trigger is a new day :)
Everyday I get to wake up to a new day and wear what I want according to my plans and mood ^_^.

lynn.crossdresser
07-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Triggers, wow the list is endless, anything lacy for a start, the more lacy the better, nylons especially black, feminine dresses and a nice tight pencil skirt. I suppose almost anything feminine triggers something in me.

What’s more feminine than a nice lacy bra, weather it is one of mine or my wife’s I desire to wear it, would be even better if I could fill it more.

Lynn

EyeSingle
07-26-2014, 02:25 AM
Watching my wife do her hair is about all it takes

Marcelle
07-26-2014, 04:53 AM
Hi Steffi,

To be honest I had to give this one some thought as I have only been dressing for a year (late bloomer). I guess initially when I came out it was seeing a woman dressed and just going about her business which was my trigger . . . I wanted to be able to do that as well. However, now that I have had the latitude to explore Isha in all venues of my life (with the exception of work), nothing truly triggers my dressing. I dress when I feel it is time that Isha needs to see the sunlight. So I guess for me it is when the circumstances dictate it is time to dress and I have the time.

Hugs

Isha

Claire Cook
07-26-2014, 07:30 AM
Like many of you I guess it started with seeing bras. Now, let's see.. umm, getting up in the morning??

Wallinger
07-27-2014, 09:07 PM
No trigger for me, it's constant

Emme
08-07-2014, 06:46 PM
My mother used to allow me to play with her shoes and stocking when I was 3-6 years old. Our house was heated by a coal stove and she would dress in the same room. Mom would turn her back to me and hook her bra. OH OH OH how I liked that. The bra is the center of my CD life. When it is cool I love hosiery too!
I used to ask her, WHY can't I be a girl and have a bosom? her answer was that if I kissed my elbow I would become a girl.. I gave serious thought to breaking my arm so I could reach it.

Beverley Sims
08-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Years ago looking at fashion in shop windows would set me off, now days I just go and buy it if necessary.

Adriana Moretti
08-07-2014, 07:50 PM
my trigger is when I am out and about in guy mode in a resturant or upscale bar and I see a well dressed stylish gal....everytime I see that it reminds me of the fun thats waiting for me in the future...it also reminds me not to eat too much. But its very inspiring....

Christen
08-07-2014, 07:55 PM
If I see a women wearing a great outfit, I think 'Hmm, I could wear that', and off we go ..

Christen x

Kristine_NEPA
08-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Id have to say I have 2 triggers. 1 is seeing anything lingere or underwear type of clothing....especially silky panties. The second thing would be just feeling sexy, maybe rubbing my bottom in a provacative way and then all of the sudden Kristine wants to come out!

Walkintallnheels
08-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Interesting topic, I would say seeing a person wearing some really nice heels with a sexy legs poured into them. That makes me want replicate the look and feel.
Never been fully dressed as of now but that has to feel good.

NicoleScott
08-08-2014, 04:00 PM
There are certain things that excite me but that's pretty much a given and not a trigger. My trigger is much like Frederique's: opportunity.

ArleneRaquel
08-08-2014, 04:02 PM
I don't have any trigers. I dress as a woman 24/7 and love it.

Taylor Ray
08-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Oh my, for me it's a picture of a gorgeous woman from the 50s like Brenda Lee or Connie Francis. Wow, that's my ideal fantasy of Brenda Clark. Didn't even think of Brenda Lee when I picked my name, but now it fits even tighter.

OMG thanks for mentioning these women. I wasn't familiar with them but I searched them and yes, those are exactly the type of women that trigger me! How about a young Mary Tyler Moore!

Desirae
08-08-2014, 09:50 PM
I don't know, but I think I'm way past triggers. I'm pretty much dressed all the time except when I have to go somewhere. I'm just enjoying being me much more so than at any other time in my life.

Dianne S
08-08-2014, 09:59 PM
What triggers it for me is waking up in the morning.

Sissy_Michelle
08-09-2014, 01:01 AM
Steffi,
When my wife and I first started dating, she would do the same thing to me. Though we were not in a "DADT" relationship. We could talk about it but she wasn't comfortable with me doing it. So we sat down and made a compromise. We had to, seeing her underwear all the time laid out in the bathroom drying or around the sides of the dirty clothes hamper (on purpose) to tease me.
I just had to tell her that if needed to dress from time to time. If she wanted to be a part of it great, but if not then it wasn't fair for her to tease me into doing it behind her back to get caught to only start an argument. That she basically needed to make a decision about my dressing. Afterwards it took a few weeks of slowly wearing a few items from time to time to now I can under dress whenever I like. And we are working on fully dressing piece by piece. Even after 13 years she still isn't too comfortable but we work on compromising and when she starts to feel uncomfortable then I remove clothes till she is.
It is all about communication. Just remember that and take small steps.

@--}-----

Brittany CD
08-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Usually for me it's a nice wig or high heels

wanda66
08-09-2014, 04:54 AM
After a long day and a shower I need something silky on my skin . Walking into my apartment is all the trigger I need. Bra and forms, house dress heels sometimes panties, alittle lipstick maybe ear rings lam erady..

Terrylynn
08-09-2014, 05:14 AM
With so many triggers no wonder I can't stop dressing!

Melissa18
08-09-2014, 11:30 AM
No trigger for me,
It's always on my mind i just need the time

Sarah Doepner
08-09-2014, 02:49 PM
The desire to dress must be just in the back of my mind most of the time, so it really doesn't take a unique trigger to get me dressed. It's usually knowledge that I'll be able to dress and not have family drop by for an unannounced visit.

Stephanie47
08-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Fortunately my wife wears bra and panties I would not touch with a ten foot pole. She hardly wears a dress (I have 104). Me? The stimulation occurs at the mall or in the downtown business corridor. A well groomed woman wearing a pretty dress and heels will kindle my desires all the time. Other times? I love the attire of the women and female guests on the "Today Show." If my wife is at work for the day, I will be watching the 'Today Show" en femme.

Anna H
08-09-2014, 05:41 PM
I dress up all the time....but the trigger for changing outfits
is when a few hours go by....or UPS brings something new!

lol! :)

VanessaReid
08-09-2014, 08:41 PM
I don't have a trigger it is all about how long I can dress for.
But If i see an outfit on a GG that I like it will make me want to try it on

donnalee
08-10-2014, 04:17 AM
My "trigger" (and I completely agree with Ellen Jo as to the inappropriateness of the term as used here; there are far too many "addictions" and terms used as such in today's society, so many so as to make the term virtually meaningless) is waking up, as I'm 24/7 at home now.
I do love seeing ladies in sundresses on the first warm days of the year; it just makes my heart soar with the beauty of it and all seems right with the world. This year I decided to do something about it; I saw that one of those "points" accounts that one seems to accumulate these days was offering some sort of sale, so I checked it out. It's been very warm recently so I was looking for something cool & airy. Ended up buying 2 dresses and a tunic for about $20 each. They arrived on time, the quality was excellent (much better than I was expecting). I have been wearing them for a few weeks now, and am ready for any more hot weather.
:cheer:

Lacey New
08-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Hmm - here are a few of mine. First and foremost, just about any well put together woman in a well tailored dress or skirt / blouse / jacket is appealing and makes me want to try to emulate the look. However, i enjoy seeing tight white pants with a hint of a VPL, a well-worn pencil skirt worn with a a pair of nude hose and a vent in the back revealing the lace trim of a white nylon slip, the indiscrete bend-over in the grocery store aisle revealing the lace waistband of a pair of nylon briefs, a gauzy white blouse showing the outline of a bra and a V neck showing cleavage, a lace bra and / or a slip or a cami with lace trim at the bodice. All are wonderful teasers and make me want to go femme.

Jamie Hugs
08-10-2014, 09:20 AM
If I see a rack of pantyhose it's on, for some reason those sheer shimmery nylons kill me ;)

ringedjohn
08-10-2014, 10:44 AM

I feel very much the same way - I am another bra freak - they are the most erotic garments ever. At the moment I have about twice as many bras as my wife - but she does fill her bra cups better than I can fill mine.

Kris Avery
08-21-2014, 08:29 PM
I think the best trigger is simply alone time. My SO doesn't object...but doesn't really want to be involved in 'the process' either.

A few days ago, I realized I was embarrassed starting to get dressed in front of her in girl mode. Odd.

MsJulie
08-23-2014, 07:49 PM
Hello All

I live alone...so I wear mostly women's clothes when home...usually underdress...However seeing any woman wearing clothes that I like...summer dresses on a warm breezy day...dressed to the nines at parties...all make me wish I were in some way them. A dear friend of mine told me today of a wedding she went to yesterday and described the new dress and sandals she wore...I was envious. She told me that while she was dancing it crossed her mind that I would enjoy wearing that dress. I am attracted to women however as Samantha Rogers noted in one of her posts...I am just as likely to be checking out the clothes and shoes wishing I was wearing them...and looked like that. So for me the biggest trigger I guess is walking in the door to my flat...as I change almost immediately.

xox

julie

Rabecca
08-24-2014, 06:53 AM
For me it's bra straps, nylon feet, nice skirt.

Cassandra S.
08-24-2014, 01:26 PM
Any nice female clothing can trigger me, when I saw a girl the street wearing nice top, or seeing a woman wearing an incredibly elegant skirt at a wedding - I'm thinking that 'I want to wear these too'.