PDA

View Full Version : the best laid schemes....as they say

transfeminate
07-25-2014, 03:21 PM
My great day of dressing up and self portrait taking went up in a puff of smoke yesterday when the hospital cancelled my wife,s day surgery yesterday, so the exciting post I had rehearsed has to go on the backburner until they reschedule the sugery.
I'm still looking for a firend to chat with more privately if anyones interested in a hit and miss CD

DonnaT
07-25-2014, 05:15 PM
Wait, you plan on spending your time dressing up while your wife is having surgery?

My wife would never understand, if I did that.

Ashley Wray
07-25-2014, 05:43 PM
Doesn't sound like a major surgery, at least I hope not. But bummer on the picture day!

Megan b
07-25-2014, 10:14 PM
Please rethink the photo shoot and be at your wife's side or at least in the waiting room, so she'll feel loved and cared for.

CynthiaD
07-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Transfeminate:

I'd love to read your exciting post, but I tend to agree with the other replies. Hospitals are scary. Surgery is scary. Your wife needs your support, so be by her side, or in the waiting room throughout the procedure. There will be plenty of time for dress-up later.

NicoleScott
07-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Hey you all, since you don't know the details about the surgery, don't be so judgmental.