PDA

View Full Version : outed by accident. .. pun intended.

dpastra
07-25-2014, 05:40 PM
I finally had a day off from work. I decided I was going to use the day to get a makeover and just have a full girl day. I didn't tell my wife I was off work, i had the nanny watching the kids. when I was on my way into the beauty salon. Just as my light turns green and I start to cross the road a teenage girl runs the red light and t-boned my car sending me into the median. All I remember was screeching brakes and a loud bang. Next thing I know I'm waking up on a stretcher in the back of an ambulance with my blouse cut open and my bra removed. I wasnt hurt badly but since I had been knocked out I had to go to the hospital to get checked out. Unfortunately my bag with my male clothes was left in the car. So when my wife came to the hospital to pick me up all I had with me was my fem clothes. Needless to say I had interesting discussions with her at the hospital. I guess if I had to come out this was the easiest way to do it, knocked out cold and stripped by a strange man.

Bria
07-25-2014, 06:02 PM
Bummer!!! I'm sure your mother told you never to wear underwear with holes as you might end up in the hospital and some one would see your holy underwear, but I don't suppose that she had in mind that it would be fem underwear!!

Why did they remove your bra?? Sound funny(not funny haha, funny wierd).

Glad you were not seriously hurt and you were not injured by an exploding wife!

Hugs, Bria

dpastra
07-25-2014, 06:08 PM
The seat belt gave me a big bruise going across my chest and they had to check to make sure I didn't have any broken ribs. Good thing is they didn't cut it. It had a front clasp.

Melodie
07-25-2014, 06:11 PM
By far that is the most unique "outed," experience I've ever heard. I'm just glad your okay and I hope you are okay!
How did the discussion go? Was she accepting?

Kate Simmons
07-25-2014, 06:22 PM
I know the feeling Hon. I once passed out while dancing at the club. I went to the ER half in and half out of femme. One for the "books" for sure but when I called my wife to pick me up at 3 AM it was like an iceberg all the way home even though the middle of Summer.:straightface:

ptp009
07-25-2014, 07:19 PM
I guess what happened to you is one of the reasons my wife was afraid about me dressing outside the house. I told her i always dress fully only out of town so if that happens no one locally would find out. Howevere i do on occations wear bra panties phose and shoes when driving locally so i guess something like what you experianced could happen. The worst would be a few people would find out, I would be outed. So What? Jenn

colleen_cd
07-25-2014, 07:26 PM
I wonder about this every time I underdress. Glad you are ok though.

dpastra
07-25-2014, 07:27 PM
I think the fact that I was in an accident but ok lessened the anger factor. More or less she accepts it but it's a "keep this a secret from family" thing for her.

Thrymr's Bane
07-25-2014, 08:07 PM
It's good that you weren't seriously hurt. Your loved ones potentially getting hurt or killed kind of puts things into perspective and shows you what's really worth worrying over.

Angie G
07-25-2014, 08:23 PM
I sometimes drive at night. And worry about deer running out into the road I have come close to hitting one but never when dressed. Glad you didn't get hurt very bad.:hugs:
Angie

Leslie Langford
07-25-2014, 08:48 PM
The seat belt gave me a big bruise going across my chest and they had to check to make sure I didn't have any broken ribs. Good thing is they didn't cut it. It had a front clasp.

Who knows, maybe it was actually a godsend that you were wearing a bra...

Perhaps it mitigated the overall trauma, and you would have had more severe chest injuries if you hadn't been wearing it.

Andy66
07-25-2014, 08:55 PM
What an interesting occurrence! Glad youre okay.

dpastra
07-25-2014, 09:06 PM
Never thought about the bra helping. My silicone breast forms probably did take the brunt of the impact.

STACY B
07-25-2014, 09:06 PM
Geez ,, Talk about a BAD DAY ,,,lol,,, HOLY CRAP !! Now that is Sure enough C.D. NIGHTMARE ,,, You better know I would have been Tripping . That's Dam near as Bad as being put in Jail ! Only Thing I can say is LUCY you got some splaining to do !!

hope springs
07-25-2014, 09:21 PM
Wow.. i think you win the "outed" award. Sorry it happened in such a traumatic fashion. Keep a close eye on your mental state, concussions can crop us up later. Please let us know how things go with the wife

Megan b
07-25-2014, 10:00 PM
This is one of the biggest fears for most crossdressers. I'm so glad your ok. I almost always have a change of clothes in case something happens but it won't do any good if your knocked out. Hope everything will be ok with you and your wife.

CynthiaD
07-25-2014, 10:04 PM
Glad you're OK. I've gone to the ER twice while underdressed, but nothing as spectacular as that. And I was out anyway.

Badwolf
07-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Glad your ok! There's no way I could picture that being the way I would present that to my SO.

Jamie Lynn
07-25-2014, 10:28 PM
Glad you're OK! You can tell your wife that those forms probably saved your life!!! ;)

Rhonda Darling
07-25-2014, 10:34 PM
And, you've performed a community service. Now the EMTs and rescue squad have something to talk about back at the station. And at barbecues. And on the golf course. And while fishing or hunting. And at dinner. You'll touch a lot of lives.

And there, but for the grace of God, go I.

Sorry for your accident. Keep us informed how it goes with the wife. And tell us whether you got your forms back, and if so, how.

Best, Rhonda.

MissTee
07-25-2014, 11:06 PM
I often keep my toenails painted. Wife worries that I'll get in a wreck and be outed. I said I can easily tell them I lost a bet with her. To that she remarked, ". . . and I shaved your legs, too, huh?" :doh:

dpastra
07-26-2014, 12:07 AM
I managed to get my forms back. We are doing fine and she's getting more curious in a fun way. Only time will tell but I believe love can conquer all.

Requal Jo
07-26-2014, 12:09 AM
I am pleased that you were not badly hurt. It certainly was a coming out by accident by accident.

bridget thronton
07-26-2014, 12:46 AM
Glad you are OK. Thanks for sharing.

Thrymr's Bane
07-26-2014, 01:06 AM
I wouldn't worry about what the EMTs think. Even in smaller cities, they have more than likely much more interesting things on a frequent basis and will be completely desensitized.

Alice_2014_B
07-26-2014, 05:07 AM
First, glad you were not seriously injured.
I've always thought about something happening whilst driving en femme.
Yours is by far an extreme example.

Marcelle
07-26-2014, 05:20 AM
Wow . . . I am with Hope on this won . . . you win the "outed award" :cheer: I am glad to hear you are okay but I have to ask . . . What was your wife's reaction when she first got to the hospital and did she bring you guy clothes or did you travel back home "en femme"?

Hugs

Isha

Claire Cook
07-26-2014, 05:29 AM
Omigosh! As everyone has said, what a way to come out, and so glad you're OK. Rhonda, yes, experiences like this help educate the world about us, although EMT's I'm sure have seen it all. Look forward to your response to Isha's question.

dpastra
07-26-2014, 08:38 AM
Her reactions were pretty much... enter with look of extreme worry, sees me then look of confusion, turning to look of shock quickly followed by a WTF?!! look. To her credit the first thing she asked was if I was ok then what happened followed by the thousand questions of what was going on. She hadn't brought me any clothes because she didn't know I needed them. In the end I went home wearing 60 bucks worth of hospital gift shop clothing.

kimdl93
07-26-2014, 08:55 AM
I have a friend who worked as an EMT. Attending to a CDr is surprisingly common among their list of unusual experiences. But as a way of coming out to your wife....well, that breaks new ground.

~Joanne~
07-26-2014, 09:02 AM
Like the rest of the girls, glad you are OK but lord, that's the worst way to tell your wife I have ever heard. Sure we worry about it while out, or the police, but I never heard of it happening until now. Keep us updated on your wife, she is processing it right now and it may go south when it all sinks in, which I am hoping isn't the case.

Nikki A.
07-26-2014, 12:18 PM
Glad you're OK. Hopefully everything will work out OK

DonnaT
07-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Glad you weren't hurt bad.

Now would be a good time to campaign that your state changes the way lights are timed. Here, once a light turns red, the light on the cross street stays red for a couple of seconds more before turning green. This has greatly reduced intersection crashes due to red light runners, and the wait is minimal compared to what can happen in a crash.

ptp009
07-27-2014, 11:43 AM
When I lived away from home for a few years ago and traveled back and forth it was comman for me to dress and go out to a club or shopping at night. This one night I was in a right hand lane and a guy in his beat up BMW pushed his way in front of me tapping my car in its side. I pulled into a White Castle parking lot and got out to speak to the guy exchange info or whatever, and realiazezd that I was dressed in a maroon sweater very short Jean skit and phose and heels and wig and make-up and asked the guy should we call the police. He just looked at me and he couldn't say anything, I looked at the damage which was minimal to my bumper and just a brush of paint on his fender, so I said want to change information, He then in broken english say "I was trying to get into that lane you cut me off", I said "Hey guy I was in that lane you cut me off". He just stammerd so i said Look "You want we can call the police and handle it that way i don't have all night" He looked at me and said forget it. I drove off. Interesting my dressing scared the hell out of him and he din't know what to do so I left. Never heard anything else. I then thought Hell here i'm dressed very ****ty for my age (was 55 at time) and I wonder if he just didn't know i was a guy or girl, but he had to know I was a guy. So it worked out okay, I later rubbed out the scratch in my bumper and looked new, hope he had the same experiance. That night I later went to a gas staion and for the first time pumped gas while in drag, hey another first that night. Jenn

Kitty215
07-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Glad to hear you are ok and thanks for the story. Seems that the worst that could happen did, but maybe the fear your wife had helped to soften the blow a little. I hope everything works out for the two of you.

Athena_
08-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Wow! What a way for your wife to find out. Glad that you are OK. I must say that this is one of my fears with leaving the house dressed, but as others have said, I am sure that the emergency service folks have seen all kind of interesting things!

Sarasometimes
08-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Now I think they first step in you recovery is to reschedule that salon appointment!! Glad to hear the reaction is reasonable and that you aren't hurt too badly. Getting KO'd needs to be respected.

Betty IA
08-11-2014, 03:05 PM
Happy you are OK but now I am even more paranoid about going out. Even though my GF knows I would certainly lose my job if discovered.

sometimes_miss
08-12-2014, 07:48 AM
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!

For everyone here, the last visit to the E.R. I noticed that they have temporary scrub type outfits made of paper cloth for people whos' clothing is ruined in accidents, so if you ask, they might very well have something like that to wear home instead of your ruined girl clothes. Just don't try to wash it in a washing machine, they virtually disintegrate.

dpastra
08-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Just a little update. Things still seem to be going well with the wifey. In fact she may be enjoying it a bit more than thought was possible. She now keeps grabbing my butt and asking me me if I'm wearing my pretties. And twice now has asked me why if I want to dress as the wife then why I don't have a drink and dinner waiting for her when she gets home.

Mara
08-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Glad you are okay nad maybe things are working out for you. I always fear this when I go out underdressed.

I hope that things continue to look up for you!

Kisses

Mara

Eveyorkuk
08-12-2014, 10:15 AM
I wonder if all SO's have the concern that being outed like this, by accident, rather than by design, takes the decision making process of who to tell and when, out of their control. Hmmmm....

Sarasometimes
08-12-2014, 01:11 PM
I think it would be very wise of you to have her favorite drink and dinner ready for her the next time she comes home!! Nothing like positive reinforcement!!

dpastra
08-15-2014, 03:19 PM
Doing it tonight. Found a perfect June Cleaver outfit and heels for added effect.

Kimkandy
08-15-2014, 03:36 PM
Yes a strange way of coming out, in a car crash but sounds like it should be OK.

tictac43
08-16-2014, 02:58 PM
Wow that is a crazy story! Glad you are ok :) and that's great that your wife has been so accepting!

dpastra
08-21-2014, 01:37 PM
My last update on this particular thread. Dinner was awesome even though my cooking wasn't. She laughed at my June Cleaver but then told me I looked "weirdly sexy". In the end, she introduced me to her Ward Cleaver. Pun again intended ;-)

Trishpdxcd2
08-21-2014, 01:53 PM
OMG, what a story and I love stories with happy endings. I have always feared something like that.....makes me think I should come out to my wife.

Roberta Marie
08-21-2014, 08:21 PM
I've had 3 similar incidents, but 2 of them were the other side of the coin. The first, I was running a quick errand, wearing a denim skirt, flower print top, pink flipflops, but no makeup or supplemental hair. It was rainy, and like you, a teenage girl (she had just gotten her license that day) ran a red light and t-boned me. It happened in front of the police station, and right around the corner from the fire station where I worked as a firefighter/paramedic for 26 years before retiring. No one was hurt, though, and the police officer, who was hired after I had retired so I did not know him, did a double take at the way I was dressed, but never said anything, and I've not had any repercussions from the incident.

The second was when I was driving to Cleveland, completely enfemme, it had just stopped raining, and a car a short distance ahead of me hydroplaned, went off the road and over an embankment, landing on it's side. I stopped to see if anybody was hurt. Other than a few bumps and scrapes, no injuries. The cop that responded seem to sense that I had emergency training and spoke to me first, asking if anybody was hurt. Again, no negative repercussions.

The third time, I was at a street fair put on by the Cleveland AIDS Task Force called Dancing in the Streets, with my wife and son, and a group of other CDs and their wives. We had just finished eating and were standing next to a food truck trying to find some shade when I heard the squeal of brakes. As I turned, I saw a body flying through the air and land on the street about 10 feet away. It seems a drunk ran through the barricades and hit 3 people. I, along with several other bystanders, gave aid until the fire department and EMS arrived, but the person that I was trying to help died a short time later at the hospital. The really amazing thing, though, was that as we were leaving the fair, I asked my wife, "What do you think the odds are that, with all of the cameras and c-phones there, I will be outed by my picture on the front page of the Plain Dealer?" "Probably pretty good," she replied. "But I don't care. We are going home, we are walking, we are alive. And you going to help that person is just as much a part of who you are as being a crossdresser is a part of who you are." Yup, that's the woman I love!!

If you Google "Dancing in the streets Cleveland" you might still be able to find pictures form the incident on the Cleveland TV stations websites. There was one from my back, with me and 4 Cleveland firefighters kneeling around one patient, and another of me from the back, with a CPD officer squirting some waterless hand cleaner in my hands (looks almost like he's putting handcuff on me). All of the pics of me just showed the back of a very large woman in a green sleeveless top wearing some cute shoes, so I wasn't outed.