PDA

View Full Version : Shaved my chest and I'm still in the closet

Nicolesmyth
07-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Any other ladies that are still in the closet done something like this?
Ok so I finally got up the nerve to shave my chest! No arms or legs yet but it's a start. My wife and I are starting the 21 day fix diet and so I told her we need to take some before and after photos. I shaved and she wasn't excited about it at all. She said she wants her hairy chested husband back. I talked her into allowing me to keep it shaved until we are thru with the diet. (I think I may be a stick before we're through):D
She's also going out of town with our sons this coming Friday night. Looking forward to some Nicole time!
Nicole

Laura28
07-26-2014, 07:53 PM
I am somewhat in that boat. But my story is a little different. I shaved my chest with out telling the wife at first she didn't like it but after a few days she wAs as hooked as I am she likes smooth and said I should shave my legs and underarms to lucky me so I am hairless from the scalp down she live it smooth and when summer came around I started to grow it back she said no don't I like u smooth so I didn't was hard at the each and pool but I don't really care about others and no one has ever said a word about. However my wife know I dress and she is fine with it just not in front of here. But she even said she like me smooth for selfish reason and not just for Laura she just really loves the smooth feel when we are in bed. So you never know he might really begin to love it good luck.

Ressie
07-26-2014, 08:18 PM
OK Nicole, so you mean you aren't out to your wife right? No wife here and I shave when I want to. But what is this 21 day fix diet?

Nicolesmyth
07-26-2014, 08:28 PM
It's basically a diet that structures your portions along with 30 minute exercise DVD. Waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
www.beachbody.com and look for 21dayfix
Nicole

NicoleScott
07-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Just keep shaving and say "honey, there must have been something in that diet that killed my chest hair".

I shaved my chest, arms, legs, and the hair on my hands and toes. My wife didn't notice. so I placed my leg in her lap. She looked at me and said "What?"
I took her hand and rubbed it over my leg, and she finally got it. The good news is she didn't mind. I started wearing shorts and short-sleeve shirts long before it grew back fully. Nobody said anything.
I shaved in the fall/winter and let it grow back for summer.

LydiaG
07-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Theres only a few handfuls of people that know I crosdress and now that the girlfriend and I broke up I don't see any of them on a regular basis... I shave everywhere; legs, arms, chest, underarms, etc, etc... No ones commented on my arms or underarms, my legs I just wear pants and If i know I'm going to be out in the heat then I'll just let it grow for a week and thats plenty of time for me to grow enough hair back so that no one questions it.

I think you'll be surprised with how little anyone will notice it, let alone care about it.

Cara Lacey
07-26-2014, 11:28 PM
I shaved, or use it depilatory over my entire body, and have had a couple of comments. Some people have asked me why i shaved my legs, I am a bicyclist. But usually I just say isn't everybody shaving their bodies? It seems to be the trend.

Launa
07-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Get rid of the rest of your hair! Let the wife know the second she gets back that you had to do it. Say the CD demons forced you!

Amanda L.
07-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Hi Nicole
I got the notion to shave my legs, thought that was ok so did it more often. Then I thought "what about chest and armpits?" So gave that a shot. Next "what about Down Under? (I am an aussie girl you must remember)" Yep cool!
Now I do the lot except arms and I love the smooth feel. Shaved legs are the only way to go if you wear stockings. Hate the prickly feel of stubble.
Cheers
Amanda

Robyn-aus
07-27-2014, 01:21 AM
Ive been shaving legs /chest and armpits for a long time and my wife doesn't say anything She is used to it

Teresa
07-27-2014, 02:44 AM
I found the legs easier to shave and hide than the chest ! I came out to her about my shaved legs so now I can wear shorts in the garden but I'm not sure how she'll react to the chest but the bra does look better without the forest !!

Danielle Gee
07-27-2014, 03:47 AM
I have kind of a funny story about shaving ones chest ….

I’m going to have some surgery on my foot in a couple of weeks, and last weekend I needed to go to our local Urgent Care for some tests. After getting my blood work and chest x ray, all I needed was an EKG and I would be finished.

Soon I was called back by a young female tech….. She was about 25 or so. After taking my shirt off and laying down , she said “ I see your chest is shaved, what kind of Surgery have you had recently?”

“I haven’t had any Surgery, I shave my chest because I like it” I said

“Oh My” she said “ I wish I hadn’t asked now”

I guess she has never seen a 64 year old man who shaves all over!!!!

Danielle

sara.rafaela
07-27-2014, 09:24 AM
Take up running. I began running long runs a few years ago and found experienced chafing. I had to tape myself up to prevent it. Perfect reason to shave.

Richelle423
07-27-2014, 03:13 PM
My excuse is I'm afraid of getting ticks so I shave everthing.... Plus I feel cooler in the summer

DanaGirl
07-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Ive never had a girl that gave a damn about a shaved chest, Im 34yo so maybe its a age thing for older girls, but pretty much anyone my age and younger has the green light on shaving the chest. Shave your legs and your GF will notice but honestly all my ex's liked my shaved legs especially in bed. but i only shave in the fall/winter. generally I think it is the male Macho crap inside us that makes us think our GF's etc will care because deep down we think its weird or fruitty or something.

BLUE ORCHID
07-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Hi Nicole, She may just start to like the clean smooth look.
That is starting to become main stream now days.

darla_g
07-27-2014, 05:50 PM
I never had an issue with my wife regarding shaving my chest. "it's your chest" as she put it.

Sarah M
07-27-2014, 09:51 PM
I used to shave my chest an now since HRT I don't have chest hair anymore to shave an I have been in the Hospital several times an only one Nurse asked me Who Shaved ya and I told I did because of the 100 degree weather. :D

Barbara Maria
07-28-2014, 12:54 AM
I'm strictly in the closet but I shave everything I can reach,except my armpits.Tried that once and it hurt for weeks,so now I just trim it.I shave my legs and chest almost daily.I find that I look and feel 10 years younger without that gray,scruffy old rug on my chest.

Lynn Marie
07-28-2014, 01:04 AM
Most folks won't ever notice whether you shave or not. If anyone ever asks just say "baby oil and mad passionate sex".

SnowPrincess
07-28-2014, 01:05 AM
I had heart surgery last year and chest was shaved. I loved it, (wish it were for a different reason). Finally after few months wife allowed me to shave my upper chest but not the rest of my body. I love the smooth chest and the way if feels in the bras. Wife accepts it but only grudgingly. Fortunately more products are coming out making the process more main stream. Great news, maybe I can shave arms and legs.

Vala
07-28-2014, 10:38 AM
It really sucks if your wife or girl friend doesn't support shaving.

I started shaving 14 years ago. It started as a crazy action (wich is quite normal for me) my wife was telling her sister how great her new pants felt after shaving her legs and afterwards we had a talk about shaved legs and different fabrics. After the talk i decided that I needed to feel it myself, my wife called it silly but accepted it and after I did it i became hooked because it indeed felt nice and in my honest opinion it looked way better. After my legs others body parts followed and now a days I do a full body shave every now and then.

And in all the years no one ever said anything to me about it. I'm sure there are some people who have noticed it, but they simply don't care.

And not to long ago my wife actually confessed to me that she likes my chest smooth so I should do it more regular and I am trying to do that know. So I'm actually down to a body shave once a week.

JessicaJHall
07-28-2014, 03:13 PM
Any other ladies that are still in the closet done something like this?
Yes, after 40 years.

She's also going out of town with our sons this coming Friday night. Looking forward to some Nicole time!
Nicole
I am sooo jealous! Enjoy!

Seana Summer
07-28-2014, 08:51 PM
I thought it was "in style" now a days for men to shave their chest? Or was that just selective reading on my part?

Hell on Heels
07-28-2014, 09:23 PM
Hell-o Nicole.
I have shaved nearly everything but arms, and that I have thinned with a pumice stone.
The first time my SO out her hands on my stub led chest she pulled back in fright, but has never said a word about it.
I don't have a reason why, but had prepared myself prior to her noticing.
You may not be in the same boat but grey hairs are my enemy!
You want shaved legs? Let her find your chest first. Then your legs? You just got carried away, but you like it!
That said, in the event your outed, it's the truth.
You should be able to enjoy life, this is a simple part of it.
Good Luck being hair free and care free!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Nadya
07-28-2014, 10:19 PM
My fiancé doesn't like that I shave my chest that much. She doesn't care if I shave everything else but misses the chest hair. I don't understand it. :)

MissTee
07-28-2014, 11:07 PM
Have always shaved my legs (cyclist). Started shaving chest hair when it turned grey (white). Wife always loved my chest hair, but once I shave it she remarked it looks better. "Not hairless I mean," she commented, "but without all that grey."

trisha11
07-29-2014, 05:47 AM
I was asked to keep my entire body shaved by my SO, she likes it smooth and soft. I used baby oil gel after each shower as well, amazing what a difference it has made on my skin. I get a little embarrassed when people notice but I just make up some excuse as to why I do it and then giggle inside. If they only knew
trisha

jillishy
07-29-2014, 07:58 PM
started shaving my chest 14 years ago. I eventually migrated south and shaved everything fun. Just last year I decided to test fate and shaved my legs just to see what the other half said. She was not enthused but i loved it. There’s nothing more sensual to be shaved oiled and being caressed by satin…wow is that amazing

Alice_2014_B
07-29-2014, 10:29 PM
My wife does not want me to shave my chest, arms and legs alright.

Richelle423
07-30-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm not very hairy but I shave everything from head to toe

DanielleJean
07-30-2014, 01:56 PM
Hi Nicole -
Maybe she will like the smooth look. I wax my back and chest, shave my legs and underarms, and trim my arm hair. Been waxing the back and chest for 8 years, told wife about it ahead of time and she said go for it. Shaved underarms for 5 years and she never said anything. Been shaving my legs for a little over a year and she never noticed until one of her girlfriends said something to me. Wife said that the less hair the better. She said if anyone asks about it just tell them that she doesn't like body hair. I'm still in the closet with my dressing. Good luck!!

DanielleJean
07-30-2014, 02:10 PM
Hi Nicole -
Maybe she will like the smooth look. I wax my back and chest, shave my legs and underarms, and trim my arm hair. Been waxing the back and chest for 8 years, told wife about it ahead of time and she said go for it. Shaved underarms for 5 years and she never said anything. Been shaving my legs for a little over a year and she never noticed until one of her girlfriends said something to me. Wife said that the less hair the better. She said if anyone asks about it just tell them that she doesn't like body hair. I'm still in the closet with my dressing. Good luck!!

JessicaJHall
08-03-2014, 06:52 PM
That's how I am justifying / getting away with it. It's really nice even in guy mode to be rid of the carpeting.

Phillypa
08-03-2014, 07:15 PM
I'm just starting to dress, not out to anyone, and I was trying to come up with legitimate shaving excuses........this thread is full of great ones!
Ash

Eveyorkuk
08-04-2014, 09:09 AM
I shave under arms and down below and heavily trim chest hair. Feels really nice for me. SO not complained, so need to decide where next. Bare skin just feels so nice to me.

Beverley Sims
08-08-2014, 01:58 PM
Just keep the hair off and say it hasn't grown back. :)

Taylor Ray
08-08-2014, 06:43 PM
I shave everything at this point. Friends and coworkers may think I'm "weird" or "out there" or "gay" or something, but at this point in my life I no longer give a hoot.

Desirae
08-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Yeah. I just fully shaved, minus the arms, a couple months ago for the first time ever. Chest, legs, underarms, facial hair. I'm still in the closet, as of now, at least. I figure I'll keep myself shaved while I work on the other things I need to get out of the closet. I've kept myself shaved since deciding to finally shave all my hair off. I just do it in the shower. Now, I don't even like the feel of my skin when hair starts coming out again. I found I like being smooth. Wish I would have done it years ago, but ain't that the truth for everything.

Walkintallnheels
08-09-2014, 12:06 AM
I started a thread like this today and it was thrown out by the forum police!
But since this one made glory I think I will indulge.
I am new here and want to do a lot of manscaping and the chest I first on the list. Shave or wax?
As for the SO I don't think she has a say as its my old and turning grey hair on the chest and ab area that needs to be gone. 10 years from now it will leave on its on so what's the difference.
Just rid of it and if she ain't to happy it will grow back. That's my new approach

Sissy_Michelle
08-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Nicole,
I am as well still in the closet. My wife and I both agreed for the time being that we keep my dressing indoors for now. I get to go outside with her on walks at night but mostly nothing public unless I am under dressing. The other day however she commented on how bad I looked with my chest hair while wearing a bra. So I asked her if I should shave and she said not that she was against it. But she took out the clippers and whacked it all off with a one blade. Afterwards she said that not only does it look much better but she likes the way it feels as well. "We should have done this years ago!"
It was a bit weird at first especially at the gym the following Monday but it feels nice and I have to wear my bra or nipples get real sensitive. When I mentioned it to my wife she said "welcome to my world" I'm just happy that she is getting more supportive and I can underdress more.

@--}----

mariehart
08-09-2014, 07:59 AM
You shouldn't feel weird about having a hairless chest. I never had hair on my chest except for a few wispy bits around my nipples which I get rid of not least because they look ridiculous. Quite a few men are hairless in that area. No one ever commented about it.

Besides it's almost trendy now. There's a funny McDonalds commercial running on Irish TV. Four young guys sitting there. One asks the other what he was doing last night, Shaving his chest was the reply. The other guy reacts sarcastically 'Did you hear that? Barry shaves his chest. Why don't you wax it like the rest of us!' Here it is, that's a Dublin accent by the way.

http://vimeo.com/87101809

The voiceover says 'Being a man has changed' and indeed it has, shaving your chest is nothing remarkable at all. As for shaving you legs well that's different.

Krisi
08-09-2014, 08:36 AM
I see a lot of posts here stating that people won't notice if you shave your legs, chest, armpits or whatever. I believe they notice, especially if you are very hairy one day and smooth the next, but they just don't say anything. Depending on how your circle of friends or co-workers operates, they may be silent or they may kid you about it to no end.

When I got my ears pierced, a friend made a big beal about it, pointing them out to everyone he could. That's OK, when his birthday came around, I made a big deal of giving him a (fake) gift certificate to the ear piercing place in the local mall.

alwayshave
08-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Nicolesmyth, my fiancee does not like the fact that I shave my chest hair. She would play with it when we were in bed so I know she liked it. That being said, she understands why I shave it, but she still is not happy. I on the other hand always hated having body hair and I am glad its gone.

Sharon B.
08-09-2014, 09:24 AM
I hate body hair keep all of it off from my eye brows down. Only had one person comment about it several years ago ignore the comment and went about my business.
I don't have a spouse or steady lady friend to be concern about it.

Jorja
08-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Whenever anyone says something about your hairless body just start a little dance and sing, That's the way I like it, uh huh, uh huh!

Kris Avery
08-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Just keep shaving and say "honey, there must have been something in that diet that killed my chest hair".

I shaved my chest, arms, legs, and the hair on my hands and toes. My wife didn't notice. so I placed my leg in her lap. She looked at me and said "What?"
I took her hand and rubbed it over my leg, and she finally got it. The good news is she didn't mind. I started wearing shorts and short-sleeve shirts long before it grew back fully. Nobody said anything.
I shaved in the fall/winter and let it grow back for summer.

I have been shaving pits, back and junk for 7 years with my SO help and at her suggestion (gasp).

2-3 years ago it was time for the legs, first letting them grow back for summer in 2012, but last and this summer, I kept shaving but limit my short wearing when out.
Several months ago it was the chest and honestly, the SO doesn't care as long as she doesn't have to shave any more.

I never hear complaints about how many razors we use, since we are cutting a lot more (and different texture) hairs.

I have a great supportive SO!