PDA

View Full Version : A relaxing day

samantha rogers
07-26-2014, 09:30 PM
So my wife was out today and so were my kids. I know what you are thinking...but, no, I didn't dress. I only dress when I am going out, and that wasn't happening today, more is the pity. So instead I simply pampered myself, and did all the things I rarely get time to do during the week.
I depilated, dyed my hair (which is finally getting long enough that I think I may soon be able to leave my wigs at home...yay!), showered, moisturized all over, applied a self tanning lotion, did my nails (they look great...haha)...all at a lovely leisurely pace with no one around to bother me. It was amazing.
Between work and stuff around the house, kids and so on, I just never get the time and privacy to really take care of all these things. Today I did. Slowly, and deliberately without looking at the clock even once. It was awesome.:)

So, not going out tonight, but sitting here in some silk pjs with a glass of wine, legs tucked under me on the couch with my wife and watching a baseball game. And I am feeling relaxed and oh so nice.:battingeyelashes:

Sometimes its all the little things, you know?

No, it isnt a question about sexuality, or coming out to wives or what kind of panties you wear...lol...just wanted to share a really nice day.
Not every day is good. Many are not. Today was a good one. I hope yours was, too.:battingeyelashes:

Athena_
07-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day! Great to have a little me time once in a while. We all need to take some time for just relaxing on our days off.

RenneB
07-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Yea, Sam, me too. Too darn hot out to go walking around and the humidity is to melt for.... But on the weekends, I still go all out as I currently live alone. Nails, makeup, clothes.... still just worked around the house though.

Sounds like life is treating you okay...... enjoy.

Renne.....

Amanda L.
07-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Sounds like an enjoyable time spent.
I'm about to get some Amanda time now that I am on my little lonesome
Cheers Dears
Amanda

Teresa Monsivais
07-26-2014, 11:27 PM
Seems so relaxing I know how work can keep you busy. I definitely need one of those days to just relax and pamper yourself. Thanks for sharing Samantha!!!

kimdl93
07-27-2014, 08:27 AM
Sounds like a lovely day indeed. Ours was spent lounging in and around the pool, which inspire of Houston's heat and humidity is still a wonderful way to relax.

MissTee
07-27-2014, 08:42 AM
Sounds wonderful, Amanda. Those are the best kind of days!

Danitgirl1
07-28-2014, 02:43 AM
That is such a lovely post.
Glad you had such a good day and it ended with some cosy time with your wife
:-)

Beverley Sims
07-28-2014, 03:01 AM
Samantha,
It is just about being yourself and fitting in.

Good for you.

BLUE ORCHID
07-28-2014, 07:11 AM
Hi Samantha, Sometimes just chilling out can be a great thing.