PDA

View Full Version : I guess I need 10 post before I can do anything else... A milestone

EyeSingle
07-29-2014, 10:24 PM
This is my 3rd post and I don't anticipate many more.

Had a big milestone today by my standards. If you caught my intro, you may have read that I don't Dress without the wife, ever. And though I wanted to dress and do my hair since I was a young child, it wasn't until I was married that I actually did. I told my wife before we were married and it wasn't until yesterday, 20 yrs after marriage that I dressed on my own.

Wife's out of town with the family and after about a week, she called and told me to "have fun." I didn't know what she meant, because I never do it. I just thought she meant, "go to a movie, hit the mountains, walk the dog, etc".

The next day, yesterday, she asked me "what I wore", and being a little slow,I wasn't following. She was being discreet, because family were around.

She made it more clear, " No, I want you to have fun, you know OUR fun?!"

"Really?"

So after nearly 40 years and 20 yrs of marriage to an awesome wife, I took a nice step today and went all out (means full dress, hair, etc). It was strange. She called me the next day with excitement and wanted all the details. I was a little floored.

Anyway, I dressed again today and will get two more in before she comes home with the family...all per her instructions.

I still prefer her here, but in a way, she is :-)

I'm still of the mindset that there needs to be balance to this. And since she knows I feel strongly about having that balance, she pushes me along :-)

Tammy Lynn Tx
07-29-2014, 10:33 PM
EyeSingle, Welcome to the forum. I,too, have a great wife that helps, understands and sometimes pushes me to relax and be myself. I am a long haul trucker so don't get to fully dress often but do under dress quite a bit ( almost every day) Most of the time when I do get home I also try to balance my dressing as I feel she also need the "man" she married. I told her about my dressing the night we met and we have been together for 24 wonderful years.

Congratulations on having a Lady that accepts you and helps you to be you in everything.

Julie Denier
07-29-2014, 11:20 PM
Welcome to the forum! You are a very lucky girl ;)

Sophie Yang
07-30-2014, 12:02 AM
There is something special when your SO participates. My wife is accepting. Wait until out of the blue she asks you to go out. Out of the blue, one night early on when I started dressing, my wife asked me if I wanted to go out for a drive with her. It was a great feeling, a special memory.

bridget thronton
07-30-2014, 12:08 AM
Replies count as posts. A very nice post - you have a loving wife.

amanrich
07-30-2014, 10:12 AM
It's wonderful to hear that you have a supporting SO.

Edyta_C
07-30-2014, 10:30 AM
While the ten posts, might seem like a lot, sharing positive experiences like you have had help many on here. You will be a full member in no time. I am so glad you are having the positive experience. Show your SO that you really love and appreciate her when she returns.

Edy

amy101
07-30-2014, 10:41 AM
Your wife sounds just perfect

Jill_cd
07-30-2014, 10:46 AM
Wow! You have an incredible, awesome wife! I posted in my intro that my cd'ing was the last straw that broke my marriage, but it's not for you. You have an angel and I hope you know and treasure her.

mariehart
07-30-2014, 10:47 AM
Having told my wife recently I would hope she'd be like that about it eventually. But it's early days for her. I just hope I don't have to wait twenty years.

Stephanie47
07-30-2014, 11:05 AM
Before posting a response I read your other post. You should cherish a wife who understands your male side is also affected in a positive manner by your entire being. Too many wives see a desire to wear women's clothing as a societal taboo. I do agree with you balance is needed. And, balance is not limited to wearing women's clothing. The same can be said of hunting, bowling, fishing, etc. It must be really nice for her to "share" your little secret rather than hide from it. When your wife comes home give her a big hug and always hold her tight to your heart.

jillishy
07-30-2014, 11:42 AM
wow that's amazing...you should cherish that very special person
I tried it and it went south in a hurry...i was back to hiding in the shadows until i came to this great place
i wish you all the best

Alice B
07-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Now that is a wife to brag about.

CynthiaD
07-30-2014, 12:55 PM
Ten posts really isn't much. Just comment on a few things that interest you, and you'll be there in no time. If you can't find ten things that interest you, ... Well, you figure it out.

Jackie F
07-30-2014, 01:51 PM
Lucky girl and welcome!!!!

JennyT3
07-30-2014, 01:56 PM
Tee-hee...found that out, too!

EyeSingle
07-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Having told my wife recently I would hope she'd be like that about it eventually. But it's early days for her. I just hope I don't have to wait twenty years.

I wouldn't say "I waited 20 years", it's been more about the journey of understanding each other. I didn't really want to dress in many ways, because if she wasn't part of the experience, I didn't feel comfortable dressing.

It was also during these many years, that we learned together that there were other positives that came with these traits. For the most part, she's noticed that I'm a little more sympathetic to her point of view. And this has enabled me to serve her and show the truer side of love. She is first, family is first, period.

One of the problems with CDing is that it seems to generally be about "me", about what makes "me happy", "me comfortable", etc. And once we get going, our favorite subject, "me" really takes over and we lose priority, balance, and can even lose our tolerant wives. And this isn't limited to crossdressing. But if you don't forget yourself, crossdressing will be aligned with the perceived or actual selfish behavior that CD can lead to.

So I would say, do the dishes A LOT, clean the home, help the kids with their homework, listen to her, show interest in her interests, and don't settle for the obvious things like flowers. I started to really love my wife, when I was serving her, and putting her ahead of ALL of my wants and needs.

Be a man and she'll show you what it means to be a woman :)

EyeSingle
07-31-2014, 02:44 PM
Before posting a response I read your other post. You should cherish a wife who understands your male side is also affected in a positive manner by your entire being. Too many wives see a desire to wear women's clothing as a societal taboo. I do agree with you balance is needed. And, balance is not limited to wearing women's clothing. The same can be said of hunting, bowling, fishing, etc. It must be really nice for her to "share" your little secret rather than hide from it. When your wife comes home give her a big hug and always hold her tight to your heart.

Agreed..

Beverley Sims
08-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Be pushed along as much as is comfortable, whilst your wife is curious pander to her wishes.