PDA

View Full Version : Lack of being here hurt who I am

JennyLynn
07-31-2014, 03:06 PM
I had to leave the site for awhile due to a bug on my tablet. Since then, I went from 150# to 160# and started to bite my nails! Not relating to my needs is hellish! Anybody else have experience with this? Now that I'll be back sporadically, I'm hoping it will bring back the old Jenny.

hope springs
07-31-2014, 04:22 PM
Indeed! The site went down for a few days and felt a gaping hole in my daily routine. I think the hole was somewhere between my bra and skort.

Katey888
07-31-2014, 04:25 PM
I hope so too Jenny - nice that you're back with us... but I can't say I share your experience...

I've been here daily for months, I'm eating more and drinking more, and wondering where the next forum bug is going to crop up is giving me the collywobbles... :eek:

Ohhh - but if you're just back you won't know about the two-day site outage, and the mysteriously duplicating posts, and the permanent waiting state after a reply or a PM... it's like an episode of the X-Files... except perhaps we should be the XD-Files... :lol:

Perhaps now you're back the Gremlins will go away... Me, I'm just ducking back undercover until it's sorted... :hiding:

Glad you're back Jenny - you'll be feeling better in no time...

Katey x

Teresa
08-01-2014, 06:13 AM
Katey thanks for dropping that comment about the gremlins, I had trouble with my computer and thought the hitches were a carry over from that problem. At the moment I'm having problems editing my posts and keep getting a string of error messages on my profile page.

Marcelle
08-01-2014, 06:17 AM
Hi Jenny and welcome back. I hope you have your tablet bug sorted out. Although I truly love this site and try to keep up with it as much as possible because I enjoy talking, sharing and just hanging my day to day life provides plenty of drama to keep me intrigued when I am not here. Again WELCOME BACK!

Hugs

Isha

CarlaWestin
08-01-2014, 06:42 AM
Hi Jenny! Welcome back. Geez, when the site went down I thought, "OK Carla, now what did you do?"

Jaylyn
08-01-2014, 06:56 AM
I usually just check it every morning and then again around noon and then again before bed time. I had been trying to throw some different pics up for the avatar and profile and tried it while the bug was loose. I thought oh no I must have wrecked the system as every thing was totally in slow motion and would then just stop. Just got the new pis up a couple days ago. I definitely don't want a virus from this site. Can just see it now my pictures popping up on my emails I send out .... Lol talk about getting outed.

BLUE ORCHID
08-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Hi Jenny Lynn, I step on the scale every Morning just to make sure that things don't get out of hand.

Rachael Leigh
08-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Welcome back Jenny, always loved your style

Beverley Sims
08-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Nothing like a good break to refresh the mind.