PDA

View Full Version : For the GG's here (lurking or 'out'!) Thank You. (any guy here not feel this way?)

sometimes_miss
08-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Yes, this is for all our GG's here, lurking or not. Do you have any idea how beautiful you are to us? Every single day, we look at you and think, my god, she's heavenly. Gorgeous. Perfect. Even every part of you that you hate when you look in the mirror, we adore. We see wonder in everything you are, all the things we admire, what we aspire to, you're everything we want to be, and can never be. Your hair, your face, your skin, your figure even when you wish there were more pounds here, or fewer there. We cherish everything you are. Even the mood swings, which of course also include all the wonderful, thoughtful things you do every day for us and everyone around you. So please allow us to emulate you as best we can, even if the presentation of which comes out mangled and distorted. We're trying our best, to be the best we can be, and that is, we want to be like you as much as we can. There's an old saying that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So please don't be upset when what we try to emulate, is YOU. Thank you.

Lexi/Alex/ whoever I'm feeling like being today.

DanielleJean
08-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Great post Lexi!! I feel the same way!!

Katey888
08-01-2014, 12:48 PM
I'm with you all the way on this one, Lexi... :cheer:

It is about emulation, and it is about flattery for me - no male can be complete without a real female to relate to, and I sometimes think our crude attempts at a facsimile is just to fill in those little bits we find missing in real life, however sad that may sound...

One other thing we can never replicate: just how darned enigmatic women really are... And I mean that in the nicest and most mysterious of ways... :D

Katey x

Teresa
08-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Lexi I guess what you say is basically right ! From conception we are female deviants so I we're tracking back to our roots !!

Vickie_CDTV
08-01-2014, 03:22 PM
I couldn't agree more!

MatildaJ.
08-01-2014, 03:45 PM
This doesn't ring true to me. My husband doesn't love to look at me the way I normally exist; he wants to dress me up as someone younger, with bigger boobs, and ultra-sexy clothes. How is that cherishing or flattering me?

LilSissyStevie
08-01-2014, 04:10 PM
I can remember having these kinds of thoughts but it turns out that, in my case, it was a delusion. For me it is not about "being a woman" or emulating women or what I think about women or what I'm attracted to. In fact, it has nothing to do with women at all. It has a lot more to do with my relationship to "masculinity." As for what I really think of women, I think women are people and people are fundamentally evil. Yes, me too. I'm stuck on this squirrel cage probably for the duration but I don't feel any need to glorify it.

tammie
08-01-2014, 04:39 PM
HI
for me I feel women are the best half of humanity , they are bringers of life and usually not the ones to cause wars or demeaning

human behavior , that is the prerogative of manly men

I am indeed beguiled of women , messmerized and amazed , often lost in lust and overlooked by them .

My CDing activity is very related to sexuality and not just an homage to women.

If i am not gay (i still lust for young women) i have definitely earned my bi merit badge now.

MatildaJ.
08-01-2014, 04:53 PM
For me it is not about "being a woman" or emulating women ... It has a lot more to do with my relationship to "masculinity."... Women are people and people are fundamentally evil.

I'd say thoughtlessly cruel rather than evil, but otherwise, yes, I agree.

If i am not gay (i still lust for young women) i have definitely earned my bi merit badge now.

Yes, all of us think healthy young women are gorgeous. That rings true too.

Kate Simmons
08-01-2014, 05:34 PM
The GG's here are all VIP's in my personal book and I appreciate their opinions and feelings and value them for who they are. :)

SO1Adam12
08-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Thank you Lexi...I'm a GG who appreciates a sincere compliment. You're awesome! You made a little lightbulb go off in my head. My SO tends to enjoy sites that have very sexy women in what are considered mostly male activities (i.e. hunting, shooting, etc) I would feel insecure because these are all women with very fit bodies even though he tells me all the time my body is perfect. I'm definitely not in the shape I was a few years. :) I think you made a connection for me - hunting and shooting are two things he enjoys so I wonder if his feminine side is relating to these women....or he could just be an inconsiderate pig like many men. LOL

Present company excluded!

Amanda L.
08-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Great post Lexi. Much of what you have written, as well as the responses, needs to be said.
Emulation, admiration (dare i say jealousy) and yes Katey, that enigmatic aura of a woman play centre stage to my motivations.
Isn't copying someone the highest form of flattery?
Amanda
X

Tinkerbell-GG
08-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Lexi/Alex, this post made my day. :)

Renee Elise
08-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Spot on Lexi and Katey...that U2 song "Mysterious Ways" comes to mind...women are magical. They bring life into the world via the ultimate expression of love :).

The love and affection a good woman can offer a man is one of the greatest gifts life can offer.

Perhaps those of us with a strong attraction and maybe on some level, affinity (men will never admit this...even if they feel it due to the image thing) with / to femininity also feel a need to emulate / express it on some level. There's also a much simpler tactical aspect of it too...women's clothes are so soft and sensual - men's clothes can't come close. It's just irresistable :) once you decide to try on those sexy stockings out of curiosity. IMHO, if more guys tried on something silky and chiffon, or nylon this phenomenon would probably be far more common. Or it is and we're just that good at keeping secrets ;).

Kidding aside...bottom line - our need to be feminine from time to time is no substitute for what men need from women - and in return we're willing to give you everything. Seems like a fair deal....just saying :).

~Renee

docrobbysherry
08-02-2014, 12:56 AM
I dress up to look like women. But, I am as clueless about what being a female feels like as I am about what being a Navi feels like. GG's, your view point always seems unpredictable, valuable, and sometimes unfathomable to me.:eek:

I try to copy the LOOKS of women I find attractive. But, try to EMULATE a GG? I may as well try to grow wings and fly!:heehee:

bridget thronton
08-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Thanks to the women who post here - I learn a lot from you all

Marcelle
08-02-2014, 07:44 AM
Hi all,

Firstly I want to thank all the GGs who take the time to post and provide a different view on how CDing affects them. I don't always agree with some comments but that is what discourse is all about and it is how we grow. I thank my wife for all the support she gives me and all my GG friends who support and help me explore Isha with them. :cheer:

Okay . . . now the part that may get me hoisted on my own petard . . . so be kind and if I have truly offended you a PM would be better . . . but please take no offence GG, CD, TS whomever. :battingeyelashes:

Unfortunately I do not see people as perfect and that includes women. I try to take the best humanity has to offer and emulate that in my daily life whether I am boy me or girl me. My job has afforded me the opportunity to see the absolute worst humans can offer this world and that is not just men. I have seen women drop to the lowest depravity the human soul can fathom. We are all human and capable of a range of human behaviors and actions (some good / some bad). To equate only the good, nurturing, kind, genteel to one gender and the bad, aggressive, mean, horrible to another gender IMHO is very sexist attitude and equates to saying women should be at home taking care of the kids and men should be out doing the bad things that need to get done.

So I agree with the OP . . .hats off to all the ladies here who share experiences and advice and a big hug to all the ladies in my life (my wife, friends, family) who help me explore this part of me :). Conversely though I share the same reverence for all men who do likewise (friends, family, co-workers) and all those on this forum. So for me it is not about the perfection one gender over the other (that IMHO is fallacy) it is about being the best person I can be and emulating the actions and behaviors of good and decent folk regardless of gender.

Hugs

Isha

suchacutie
08-02-2014, 10:26 AM
For me, Isha used the appropriate word for our (my wife and mine) relationship with Tina: exploration. We are exploring to find out how that part of my brain is wired. Having been on this exploration for 9 years, I would also use the word 'awakening' instead of learning or teaching. I've been saying that my wife taught Tina how to be a girl, and she has, but some aspects were hard to accomplish where others happened naturally as they were pointed out. Without her patience Tina would still be an infant.

Likewise, all of the experiences talked about here, especially those if the wonderful GGs, have very much helped in Tina's awakening. You show us what we can be in our exploration of our feminine selves, and we are all in your debt.

Badtranny
08-02-2014, 11:25 AM
This doesn't ring true to me. My husband doesn't love to look at me the way I normally exist; he wants to dress me up as someone younger, with bigger boobs, and ultra-sexy clothes. How is that cherishing or flattering me?

LOL

Spot on Jess.

No disrespect to Lexi as I suspect she is being honest, but the truth is, women don't need or appreciate this "otherness" that men like to romanticize. When I hear men talk about the "beguiling nature" of women, I just laugh and chalk it up to the "clueless nature" of men.

My life as a man was sometimes interesting because in my efforts to be "one of them" my pretense would include pretending to be confounded by women. The fact is, I've always understood women and not until I've joined their ranks have I understood why men find them so perplexing.

Here's a hint guys, try talking to women as if they are just like you and treat them the same as you would treat a guy who might have different interest or capabilities and I think you will find that chicks ain't all that special. Different, but not special.

PS, these comments are written under the assumption that readers can discern the difference between a woman, and a woman they may have romantic feelings for.

MissTee
08-02-2014, 11:42 AM
I concur, Lexi. Glad to have the GGs posting here. Keeps it real. Thanks Ladies!

Tracy Hazel Lee
08-02-2014, 12:11 PM
...Here's a hint guys, try talking to women as if they are just like you and treat them the same as you would treat a guy who might have different interest or capabilities and I think you will find that chicks ain't all that special. Different, but not special.

This does NOT work in my relationship... I used to try and be that way, but she chalked it up as me being an a-hole. Pssh.

Badtranny
08-02-2014, 11:21 PM
Perhaps you ARE an asshole then?

Pretty much ALL the women I know work for a living and do not want anything from men other than companionship, respect, and sex. Sound familiar?

Women are not strange mystical creatures that need adoration and protection. We are strong capable people who are equal to men in every way. Not every man is a Navy Seal and not every woman is a ballerina.

sometimes_miss
08-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Hey, doing something that might qualify you as an asshole doesn't necessarily make you one. We do dumb things but aren't dumb, and we do funny things but aren't comedians. I'll be the first to admit that I've done some tremendously asinine things in my life (jumping off the high board on a dare, without knowing how to swim certainly qualifies, all in the hopes of impressing a girl with my courage which was really stupidity), but sincerely hope that doesnt make me an asshole.
OTOH,

Pretty much ALL the women I know work for a living and do not want anything from men other than companionship, respect, and sex.
I know some that are just looking for a meal ticket. Often being the only guy at my workplace, they often forget I'm there and I get to hear some pretty disturbing things at times. Doesn't stop me from admiring the good ones though.

Erica Thorn
08-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Just wanted to say that I agree completely with Lexi/Alex, that's exactly what I think when I see my lovely GG. And unlike what Jess have experienced I feel no way to dress her up, she's all that I love already!

CarlaWestin
08-03-2014, 09:58 AM
The GG's here are all VIP's in my personal book and I appreciate their opinions and feelings and value them for who they are. :)
This is the cloud I float happily in. I don't understand why some of you need evil to dwell on. When I see a diamond, I don't concern myself with the possible flaws. I admire the beauty. Women are diamonds.

Oh, and thanks for the nice post, Lexi.

September
08-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Yes, this is for all our GG's here, lurking or not. Do you have any idea how beautiful you are to us?

Dear Lexi, thank you. I actually really needed that message today. You are just too sweet. Hugs!

docrobbysherry
08-03-2014, 06:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Women are not strange mystical creatures that need adoration and protection. We are strong capable people who are equal to men in every way. Not every man is a Navy Seal and not every woman is a ballerina.

Maybe it isn't what others think u r, BT? But, what/who u think u r that really counts?:brolleyes:

Lidea
08-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi Lexi
My first thought was... awwww, so sweet.
But then it struck me.....

I love pasta.... I mean, really really love it, especially something with lots of parmesan cheese, and mushrooms, and olives and salami.... I would be able to eat it every day. Is that then reason enough for me to start disguising myself as some pasta dish...
I know it sounds stupid, but really.

If my husband loves everything about me that much, he will also love the good that he as man brings out in me,
To use your love and admiration for women as an excuse to crossdress, is sort of ...false flattering.... to be used for selfish purposes...

I loooovvveee my husband, his strenght and abilities as a man.... but in no means would I want to become one, since that love for his masculinity can only be felt when I am a woman.

That is just my 'not wanna become pasta' opinion

Jenny Elwood
08-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Lesson #257 of 23589 learnt in the last year. Lame excuses to crossdress doesn't hold water with GG's. Not with my Tiger anyway.

Melissa_59
08-04-2014, 10:58 AM

Not all males are like this, not all husbands are like this. Some of us accept people for the way they are and love the person within. I'm sorry you're not feeling that sort of love, Jess. It sounds to me like you're unhappy in your relationship.

~Mel

PaulaQ
08-04-2014, 12:00 PM
I really appreciate the participation of the genetic women on this forum. I think they provide just an invaluable perspective for us all. And I hope they find support here, because the spouse's and SO's of transgender people are sorely neglected in the community at large.

sometimes_miss
08-04-2014, 01:29 PM
To use your love and admiration for women as an excuse to crossdress, is sort of ...false flattering.... to be used for selfish purposes...

That wasn't even remotely in my thoughts when I started this thread. I make absolutely no excuses for crossdressing, as I myself see nothing wrong with it, nor do I believe I need to apologize to anyone for doing it. Society and women have a problem with crossdressing because it causes you to believe we are less likely than other 'normal' males to take care of and protect you should the need arise; yes, it's a subconscious thought process that you are not aware of, and chalk up to 'chemistry' of the attraction process. But it's not a mystery to everyone. Psychology has studied the dynamics of human sexual attraction, it's all out there to read about if you really want to. Most don't want to deal with things where they might not like what they learn.

Brianna_H
08-04-2014, 01:53 PM
I've always understood women and not until I've joined their ranks have I understood why men find them so perplexing.

I'm just beginning my trans-journey, but I identify with this statement. I've never had trouble understanding women in general or female characters. Sometimes specific women can be mysterious or perplexing, but so can men. I think part of this common perception is just men being floored by the way their eyes lead them around and the way feminine images affect the consciousness.

But then again, I think men are sexy and cool, too. It depends on the individual. Jerkwads come in all genders, sexes, races, and sizes.

I do appreciate the genetic women who post here and choose to learn more and participate with their SOs here. But I'm also glad for the all the guys and gals who offer support, tips and encouragement. So I don't really disagree with the original post. I just feel that way about the good men, too.

:battingeyelashes:

Sandra
08-05-2014, 12:21 PM
I don't feel that this thread comes across as being an excuse to crossdress, in fact it's nice to know that we are appreciated here. Yes there has been times when the s*** has hit the fan and arguments have been real doozies, but we've all come out the other end.

So thank you for this thread :)

BLUE ORCHID
08-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Hi Lexi, If women weren't so special then we wouldn't put them up on pedestals.

Sandra
08-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Whoa please never put me up on a pedestal, If I can help then all I want is a thank you :)

MatildaJ.
08-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Not all males are like this .

Agreed. But the thread was proposing that all CDs felt that way, when my experience has been different.

It sounds to me like you're unhappy in your relationship

We do okay. I don't expect him to be perfect. We have a lot of fun and a good, kinky sex life. But I'm not up on any pedestal. At 45, I'm not his physical ideal, and I can live with that.

SO1Adam12
08-05-2014, 09:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

This is hysterical - knocks we women off the pedastal and gives trannies a thumbs up! Have a great evening everyone! :D

Lidea
08-06-2014, 05:05 AM
I don't feel that this thread comes across as being an excuse to crossdress, in fact it's nice to know that we are appreciated here. Yes there has been times when the s*** has hit the fan and arguments have been real doozies, but we've all come out the other end.

So thank you for this thread :)

I realised that this was not the intention of this thread, but it was/is still my gg opinion. Didnt mean to offend anyone though.
Also like to be appreciated, but not copied by my husband... :doh:

Sandra
08-06-2014, 06:57 AM
Lidea you didn't offend me, but like you my comments was my opinion about the thread and not aimed at your comments :)

Beverley Sims
08-08-2014, 01:02 PM
I don't aspire to be a girl, emulation will do me just fine.

As I have said before, girls are the best thing since sliced bread. :)