PDA

View Full Version : "Here Ya Go Girl"

Mirragea
01-19-2006, 08:34 PM
I didn't expect these words to make me feel so good.I was at Wal-Mart getting some steel toe work boots.Proceeded after checkout toward the exit and the alarm started beeping.The security lady asked if my boots were steel toe."Let me scan and log it in they keepin setting off the alarm"she said.She apologized and handed the bag back to me.I turn and take a step toward the exit and she says"Here Ya Go Girl!"handing me back my reciept.In my mind I'm like how?I've got on jeans,tshirt,jacket...well maybe the earrings ?No that can't be it or can it?Well it seems like I just got read in drab:GD:

Billijo49504
01-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Cool, glad it made you feel great! Mustbe you were very convincing. Have a great day...BJ

Jamie M
01-20-2006, 06:33 AM
just goes to prove that i can be about more than just the clothes doesn't it . if you feel and act a certain way people do pick up on it . Of course the ear-rings might have been a give away too ;)

janelle
01-20-2006, 08:00 AM
i know how you feel. i picked up some jeans & went to try them on & the woman put me into a ladies dressing room & asked if there was anything else i needed. showed her the jeans & she said lovely. i agree it makes you feel really good even when your in drab. take care dear & tons more fun.