PDA

View Full Version : My dream...

Miss Mandy
08-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Once upon a time, I, Miss Mandy, dreamt that I was a man, flitting around and enjoying myself. I had no idea I was Miss Mandy. Then suddenly I woke up and was Miss Mandy again. But I could not tell, had I been Miss Mandy dreaming I was a man, or a man dreaming I was now Miss Mandy? However, there must be some sort of difference between Miss Mandy and a man!

Any thoughts...

Christen
08-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Thoughts? Yes .. but they are confused :)

LelaK
08-03-2014, 12:03 AM
People could say we're living a lie, or living in make-believe or a dream world, or not facing reality. My view is that my body is only my vehicle. Society wants my vehicle to conform to its standards, but I have free will and the right to try to make it conform to my own standards (of good taste).

Miss Mandy
08-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Ha ha, Lela K, you get it...perhaps a few on this forum read from time to time...

Sorry I'm such a bitch...nevertheless, everyday, I must work around those heavy in the emperical sciences and light in the liberal arts and humanities. Excuse me while I step out for a VS 120...please no lectures...a girl needs a break sometimes..

biggirlsarah
08-03-2014, 12:38 AM
Hi Miss Mandy , Have you read FLUKE by James Herbert. similar scenario different bodies.

Mollyanne
08-03-2014, 07:42 AM
Actually we have what some call a dual personality. The dreams we have are actuated by the events of the day or stress's of one kind or another.

Molly

Kate Simmons
08-03-2014, 07:50 AM
We make our own reality my friend. :)

devida
08-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Wasn't that the story of the Chinese Emperor dreaming he was a butterfly and awakening to wonder if he was a butterfly dreaming he was the Emperor of China? I saw this used today on the inter tubes as an example of the impossibility of definitively proving anything. As kate says we make our own reality. My own feeling is that the energy comes from the in between, from the not knowing which you are, Miss Mandy or a man.

CynthiaD
08-03-2014, 11:46 AM
As one heavy into the empirical sciences, and also heavily into the liberal arts, I know the answer to these questions. But I'm not telling. The journey to knowledge is more important than the destination.

Am I joking or am I serious? That's for you to determine!

docrobbysherry
08-03-2014, 01:14 PM
I was a man for my entire life. Then, I woke up one day and thot I was suddenly trans!

Turns out I was just a CD. Whew!

Teresa
08-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Mandy I would consider changing your medication ! More thoughts like this and I might need to change mine !!!

BLUE ORCHID
08-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Hi Miss Mandy, You are living the dream.

Beverley Sims
08-08-2014, 01:46 PM
I think Miss Mandy is a man.

I dream about being chased all the time.