PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Definitely A First

Aly Cat
08-03-2014, 04:19 AM
I can assure you this post is nothing of what you would expect. I have been out many times as a woman and continue every day to become less shy. So when my friend asks me to go out with her and a few people, I'm like... Hey, why not?

So we get to the bar around 930. I'm dressed head to toe as Aly. Wig, makeup, the whole 9. My friend is determined to break me out of my shell. She had me go to the ladies room like 3 times because hey, girls go in pairs. (I think she just wanted me to get used to going into the women's restroom.)

As the night progresses, more people start to show up. The bar gets packed and my friends want to leave. Sooo... One of them comes up with the brilliant plan to go to a local strip club. (I have never been to a strip club in my life.) We arrive and it's around 1am. The place is PACKED!! I'm a nervous wreck because of being full full femme. I got a few glances, a few looks, but all in all, no one gawked at me. That's a plus!!

My friends at this point are getting drunker and drunker and start buying lap dances. My friends husband goes...what kind of girls do you find attractive? I explained that I am into alternative girls who like piercings, tattoos, and colored hair. He goes... Huh, interesting. The evening progresses. I'm talking with one of my friends when up walks this amazingly attractive alternative girl with piercings, leopard print tattoo covering her back, and electric blue hair. Yes, my friends husband bought me a dance with the exact kind of girl I'm into. The dance was as those kinds of dances go and she was... Omg.

Anyways! It is now 5:15 in the am and I am reflecting back on my evening. Talk about a new experience! Full female mode, in a packed club, with a stripper grinding on me. Talk about a first! It's one thing to go clubbing en femme. It's a completely new level reached going to a place like that en femme! Comfort zone? What comfort zone?!? I left that back at the bar at 12:30!!!

Katey888
08-03-2014, 04:58 AM
Well, you were right Aly... that was unexpected... (we need a emoticon for: <GOBSMACKED> ;))

All I can say is you have a very generous group of friends... and wonder why I don't have friends like that! :daydreaming:

You be sure and sleep in this morning to recover... ;)

Katey x

BLUE ORCHID
08-03-2014, 06:56 AM
Hi Aly, That was a night to remember for sure and I'm sure that you will not soon forget it.

Lynn Marie
08-03-2014, 07:09 AM
I've somehow missed the joys of a lapdance with a tattooed and pierced alternative lady at a strip club. I feel like I'm breaking out with hives!

Marcelle
08-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Hi Aly,

I have to ask . . . "Was that on your CD bucket list?" :) In all seriousness that really does show your level of comfort to be able to go to strip club "en femme" and what a great group of friends to share and accept.

Hugs

Isha

hope springs
08-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Yep Aly, you win the " shit id never think to do while dressed en femme" award. But to be honest, it sounds like a good time. One of those, why the hell not type of things. Congrats!

jackiebleu
08-03-2014, 08:43 AM
I'm not worthy (raised arms and bowing toward Aly). lol

Jamie Lynn
08-03-2014, 08:52 AM
Now there's some fun times, Aly!!!! Good for you!!! Ah......the memories!!!!!!!!

Aly Cat
08-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Ugh!! I was so tired I forgot my HRT this morning!!!

@Katey it would consist of all of these! :eek::daydreaming::angel::devil::censor:

@Hope omg that is going to be my next thread! I want to hear everyone else's crazy stories!

@Isha Lol it was NOT on my bucket list! One of my roommates has been trying to get me to go to a place like that for literally years! Sadly he wasn't there to see it. I'm typically a very reserved quiet person and places like that usually aren't my thing. I was riding with my friends though so... Where they went, so did I. All in all, fun night. Just not one I entirely expected Lol!

@Jackie you can do fun things too! EVERYONE deserves to have a fun time!

CynthiaD
08-03-2014, 11:04 AM
I quit going to strip clubs years ago, before lap dances were invented. I prefer the company of women, and strip clubs are places where men go to be with other men -- while watching women, of course. I never thought about going en femme though. I'm still not sure it would appeal to me, but it's something to think about.

Glad you had fun, BTW.

Leslie Langford
08-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Congratulations, Aly! It takes a lot to freak out an "alternative"- type girl, and it appears that you succeeded. The only thing more amazing that could have happened to you here is if she had then dragged (no pun intended -LOL!) you onto the stage to join her in a pole dance...

Renee Elise
08-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Aly that sounds...incredibly freakin' awesome! Wow perhaps something to shoot for ;). Renee is still very new to me so I've not ventured out yet as a girl. I don't think I'd be ready for something that intense for my first time...I've gone to some nice strip clubs as a guy, not sure about doing it en femme but having a pretty girl grinding on you in your girly clothes must have felt sensational. Glad you had so much fun en femme.

stephanie203
08-03-2014, 01:17 PM
As a guy I'm not attracted to other guys but when I fantasize about having transitioned to female one of them is being taken along by a female family member to a bachelorette party with a male stripper and the girls at the party knowing I'm trans and have no experience with guys and very shy around them are determined to break me out of my shell and pay him to dance for me and give me the male stripper version of a lap dance and my sister forces me into stuffing dollar bills in his g-string and eventually unexpectantly jerks one way causing me to come in contact with him, my first! Afterwards all the other girls are so proud of me and asking me how I liked it while I blush like crazy. Right before the stripper comes over to make sure I'm OK with the whole thing and very tenderly gives me a kiss on my cheek. I think I was really screwed when I was born.

Teresa
08-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Well Aly that was a night to remember ! if you can remember all of it ? So what do you do an a wild night out ???
A night like that could have gone in any direction, I'm glad it went OK for you !!

Amanda L.
08-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Thanks for sharing this experience with us Ally. What a wonderful experience at that. With your looks you might need to be careful that someone doesn't entice you up onto the stage for a bit of pole action. My aim is to have a night out with some girl friends, perhaps not a strip club (I think that might push me right over the edge) but definitely a bar or restaurant. My fantasy would be to have a night out with all my friends from this forum........how do you make that happen?
Where's that blasted Genie in the bottle when you need him
Amanda
XX

Andrea Payer
08-03-2014, 03:02 PM
this sounds really great. i wished i had some friends i could go out with en femme.

StinaTv
08-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Wow sounds like you had a lot of fun =)

MayaMe
08-03-2014, 09:50 PM
You have amazing friends and had a fabulous time. It will be a night you remember for the rest of you life.

Aly Cat
08-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Well Aly that was a night to remember ! if you can remember all of it ? So what do you do an a wild night out ???
A night like that could have gone in any direction, I'm glad it went OK for you !!

Oh trust me, I'll remember every bit of it. I was 100% sober. Since I have started HRT, I can't drink alcohol. Even the slightest amount makes me sick for days. I don't know if it is just my body chemistry changing or if it's an adverse reaction to the hormones. Either way, I stay away from alcohol.

It could definitely have gone in any direction. The only direction I wanted to go at that point was "Blue's" house, but alas... Stripers don't normally just take people home with them. :sadface:

Instead, I went the direction of my house and spent the remaining moments of the evening remembering why I like women so much! That is of course after the night was over.

Chiana
08-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Wow! What a fascinating evening. Thanks for sharing. That is too cool.

Alice B
08-04-2014, 03:04 PM
That is a night to remember. Sounds as if a good time was had by all.

Beverley Sims
08-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Good for you Aly, was this your coming out debut. :)

Aly Cat
08-08-2014, 02:08 PM
I've been fully out for a while now. Just never expected to be in a strip club with women grinding up on me as a woman.