PDA

View Full Version : Dressing again !

Terri Semes
08-03-2014, 05:28 AM
After a purge sometime ago I'm beginning to shop for feminine things again , and in doing so vowing to myself not to purge again .
Also talked with my SO , told her I tried to put my dressing away , but could not stop from wanting to wear women's things .
I don't understand myself why so I can't explain to her why I have this desire.
As of now we are in a somewhat DADT relationship .
She said that she loves me and if that is part of me , she will love me and all of me .
Out of respect for her I will keep my Cding mostly to myself ,but it is a relief to know if I get caught by her she won't feel betrayed or shocked by it .
But after dealing with the serious issues I will have to admit I'm excited about shopping again !

BLUE ORCHID
08-03-2014, 06:49 AM
Hi Terri, Crossdressing is like the Mafia, You just can't quit.

Rule #1. Never purge !

Rule #2. If you feel that you must purge, See rule #1. AGAIN !

Lynn Marie
08-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Happily I'll never have to purge again and best of all I'll never have to live under the tyranny of DADT and other forms of spousal deceit. I love women, but I'm not willing to give up my manhood just to live with one! I meet tons of women when out dressed. They're all out there looking for hunky boy and completely ignoring the fact that I'm the one person in their lives that will willingly go clothes, lingerie, and heels shopping with them! Oh yeah, and I can be just as much hunky boy as any man in addition to a classy old broad!

Marcelle
08-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Hi Terri and I am glad you are able to explore this side in your day to day life. There is nothing harder than trying to suppress. If you feel the need to purge again, just put things in a storage box and tuck them away rather than throw them out.

Hugs

Isha

Mollyanne
08-03-2014, 07:50 AM
First off, GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! Purging is N E V E R the answer. Replacing one's wardrobe is ALWAYS an expensive lesson. Having said what you said and being accepted is ALWAYS a good thing and there will be a highway for communication when the need arises. For the present, DADT is a good way to validate what was said. JUST DON'T ABUSE IT!!!!!!!!

Molly

MsVal
08-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Hi Terri,

It's great that you are open to, and accepted by the most important two people in your life, you and your wife.

Having begun the discussion, I recommend that it be continued. Get to the point where you and she can talk about crossdressing in a casual manner, but don't be in a hurry to get there. CD should not be the only, or even the main thing that you talk about. As communications evolve you may find greater acceptance, and even the relaxation of the DADT relationship.

The best advice I've been given on the matter of understanding my crossdressing is to simply accept it and embrace it as a natural part of me, like my eye color.

Best wishes
MsVal

Best wishes
MsVal

hope springs
08-03-2014, 08:09 AM
We need an anti-purge goon squad. Someone, somehwere decides to purge and an alarm goes off. A group of CDers slide down a fireman's pole ala Ghostbusters style. We kick in the front door and hit'em with a stun gun. We confiscate all feminine attire, box it up and ship it back when they come out of their fugue like anti-femme state.

Anyway, welcome back girl

CynthiaD
08-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Welcome back!

Ever notice that "purge" and "poison" start with the same letter? It's best to avoid both. :)

RADER
08-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Purge is a very bad word; You just decided to replace your worn out wardrobe.
Have fun shopping, and good luck at home.
Rader

Terri Semes
08-04-2014, 05:21 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments and advice will certainly keep them in mind next time I think I need to purge .

ringedjohn
08-04-2014, 09:48 AM
I have purged two or three times in the past, all while I was still in the closet. And now greatly regretted.

Inevitably I soon was back shopping again. I have learned the lesson and will never purge again.

CDhusband-Coping2014
08-04-2014, 07:15 PM
I did it once and the urge came back. I won't do it again.

Angie G
08-04-2014, 07:38 PM
See it never go's away.And if it does your not a real cd.:hugs:
Angie

Beverley Sims
08-08-2014, 01:14 PM
It is good to see an improvement in your relationship, just remember, store away, don't purge.