PDA

View Full Version : The "look"

Kate Simmons
08-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Do you have the "look" when out en femme? Some may remember the song by "Roxette". By the "Look" I'm not asking if you look male or female but the "look" of confidence, being in touch with your feelings and who you are.Enjoying life and holding your head high, knowing what you are doing and where you are going.This doesn't happen automatically but takes a lot of work and experience and shows that you are happy being yourself. Do you have the "look"? :)

bridget thronton
08-03-2014, 11:51 AM
I am happy being myself - not sure if it translates to the look or not

CynthiaD
08-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Yes, definitely. It's not really a look, it's a way of acting.

Just act like you own the place and know exactly what you're doing. You can get away with anything.

sarahspinkdress
08-03-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm kind of boring and uptight normally. So when I'm on the other side I think I look and act a lot more fun? I don't know, it's mostly subconscious, but I like sundresses and things that move when I move just to look very lively. As far as actually picking out outfits, a lot of the time I'm patterning off of people I know or actresses that I like (have tried to do the Audrey Hepburn look and such in the past).

docrobbysherry
08-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Never when out!

Because no matter what I think, confident or not, (usually NOT), u never know what weird thots r running thru the minds of those seeing either Sherry or me dressed.

Only at home in private, where no prying eyes r judging me, do I feel comfortable and FREE!:D

AllieSF
08-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes, I think that I have that "look" of confidence and of belonging. I rarely ever question myself about how I look or act when out. When dressed en femme, I always feel that I belong wherever I am that way. It really is a very liberating feeling and I do believe that others can pick up on the level of confidence. Being an extrovert and generally fun to be around helps a lot too.

Andrea Payer
08-03-2014, 02:59 PM
i don't know if i have the look but i have enough confidence to go out en femme. usually at night but i did it also at daylight which was a great experience. some part of me is always hoping that someone sees me and considers me as a woman. but i don't wanna be recognized, of course.

Adriana Moretti
08-03-2014, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlVI7ZNiFlI
wow Kate you pulled out Roxette...The Look...always loved that song.. i think i own that on record somewhere....but to answer the question, i enjoy and look forward to my outings and I am just happy being me...I can either dress down...or up in heels...but I rarely blend either way ( see paula LOL )....but i have the confidence and really dont care what people think...

Jodi
08-03-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm told by gg's and cd's that I have the look of confidence. My goal is to put enough doubt into the observer's mind that they just aren't sure. If I am being stared at, I return the look with a big, pleasant smile.
Not a problem.

Jodi

Kate Simmons
08-03-2014, 04:41 PM
If I think there is any doubt when people are watching me on the dance floor, I just wiggle my butt some more. But I digress.....:heehee::)

carhill2mn
08-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Based upon your description of the "look", I think that I have it.

flatlander_48
08-03-2014, 08:06 PM
wow Kate you pulled out Roxette...The Look...always loved that song..

Me too!

Anyway, it would be difficult for me to judge as I don't think in those terms. I just try to relax, basically. If the result is The Look, then great, but I can't tell you...

ArleneRaquel
08-03-2014, 08:11 PM
I believe that I have "the look." I feel very at ease and trhrilled when I'm out & about dressed enfemme, especially if that outing is with a male companion. :):battingeyelashes:

LelaK
08-03-2014, 11:19 PM
I have the look of confidence that I don't know who the hell I am or what I'm doing, but that I like looking and feeling nice sometimes.

Beverley Sims
08-09-2014, 12:54 PM
I don't think I have the look but I sure do practice confidence building.

Stephanie101
08-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Love it..!

Nikki A.
08-09-2014, 10:00 PM
If feeling confident and comfortable being out and about, then I have the look. While I know that no matter what that I am a man wearing a dress, I know that I am doing nothing wrong and it does feel right.