PDA

View Full Version : Out and about: first time

Danitgirl1
08-04-2014, 02:52 AM
Hi All
So I DID IT! I inflicted Daniella on an unsuspecting public for the first time. WOW What fun!. The evening was a real spy show. It started at 9 am when I bathed shaved my legs etc and did my toenails while my daughter was out of the house. Then spent the day doing normal boy things with painted toe nails... Went to my daughters 'thing' at 5... raced home at 7-30 showered, final hair removal and face shave. Waited for the babysitter to arrive. Said goodbye etc and went to the (unoccupied) guest flat on our property where I had stashed my kit. Got undressed... painted nails, got dressed, did make up and hair... Then my wife went to get the car and I locked up and waited outside. At that point DISASTER struck! The babysitter came out to see why the car was moving (she had expected us to be gone by then)... I don't know if she saw me or not!!! Oh well, no point crying over spilled milk...
We drove to the venue which took about 10 minutes. I was expecting police roadblock at every corner, but it seems the SA Police intelligence gathering regarding first time crossdressers inflicting themselves on the public is woefully inadequate!! :-) We arrived at the club and parked the car we could see a few girls standing outside the club and that made me feel better.
I got out the car (hopefully didn't flash the security guard: Paris Hilton has my sympathies) and in we went. I had made contact with a few of the girls on Facebook before hand and they recognised us right off. We got drinks and chatted (I probably bored them all but I suspect they all remember their first time too)... We danced, we talked it was GREAT.
There was another wife there so my wife had company too which was great. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming (although my wife felt that some of the gay men were a bit hostile towards her, we were at a gay club and whilst they sympathise with us crossdressers, I think they feel a straight woman is a real invader)... Nothing was said or done though so we went on regardless.
Neither of us are REALLY night clubbers but we had a blast. I DANCED (I never dance) and met some new people. At around 11-30 my wife had developed a headache so we left. I could have stayed but we are in this together. I did not want the night to end... Once again the police's intelligence gathering proved to be far from adequate and we arrived home unmolested.
I put my jeans and jersey on over my dress, took off my wig and replaced my shoes. Walked into the house and made a beeline for my bathroom while my wife relieved the babysitter. She said nothing about having seen me so I don't know where we are with this. We went to sleep and woke up VERY tired when the 18 month old wanted to be played with at 6-30 am...
The wife and I spoke LOTS about this on Sunday night (first chance we had) and we both had SO MUCH FUN! We are up for it again and are looking forward to more adventures. The people we were with are a group of girls who arrange meets in safe places and also do the gay pride march together.
There was a 'tranny chaser' there who looked me up but kept his hands to himself: not sure if I should be insulted or not? :-).
It was so GOOD being out dressed and being accepted. I definitely need to work on my appearance (eyebrows) and some mannersims. It is so easy to default to male social behaviours: I need to practice!
My legs are so stiff today from the heels but that is actually quite nice :-)

Anyway just wanted to share my first outing with you all.
I appreciate going to a (gay) night club hosting an evening for crossdressers/drag queens etc isn't QUITE the same thing as shopping, eating etc in 'general public' but it was still a big step for me. More to follow for sure. :-)

Hell on Heels
08-04-2014, 03:13 AM
Hell-o Dani,
That sounds like an incredible first night out! Dancing? and your not a dancer!
sounds like an absolutely a carefree evening (other than the babysitter thing).
Did you notice??? No one cares!!! Your were out having fun being you, you weren't
making a big scene, waving the trans flag, just having a good time. Who would have a problem
with that?
I'm also happy to hear you shared this experience with your wife, and even happier that she enjoyed the evening!
Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Amanda L.
08-04-2014, 04:23 AM
Sounds like a great night out Danni. Something I plan to do soon hopefully.
SA wouldn't be South Australia would it? (she asks hoping the answer is yes)
Cheers
Amanda

Danitgirl1
08-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Thanks it was a great night out!
Nope, sorry SA = South Africa...

Marcelle
08-04-2014, 06:48 AM
Hi Dani,

What a great story and what a great time you seemed to have had. Hopefully you will get more time out and an about and give you a chance to foil those "cross dressers out and about intelligence gatherers" again. :)

Hugs

Isha

Amanda L.
08-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Damn it!
South Africa is a lovely place though. Have you thought of migrating?..........just throwing it out there, We needs a few more South Australians ( as well as other Aussie girls of course) to even the numbers a bit..........sniff sniff we get so lonely! (lol)
Cheers
Amanda

Jenny Elwood
08-04-2014, 07:56 AM
Sorry Amanda new government policy: Only non-crossdressers are allowed to emigrate. Apparently they want to keep the good ones here.

Congrats on the 'tahs (though I know Sydney is not in Southern Australia). Whilst you and the L(A)BD's (Little All Black Dressers) slog it out with your handbags over the Super Rugby crown, we'll steal the Rugby Championship this year.:)

Glad you had fun Daniella, hope to join you there sometime.

bridget thronton
08-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Thanks for sharing a very nice outing

CynthiaD
08-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the world, Daniella! I've wanted to visit SA for a long time. Perhaps in a year or two ...

Persephone
08-05-2014, 03:34 AM
Terrific! Congratulations! :cheer:

Hugs,
Persephone.

Katey888
08-05-2014, 04:08 AM
Great tale Dani - good to hear you had fun... :yahoo:

Just gives us closeted girls another gentle nudge towards that closet door... :eek:

Definitely a big step - thanks for sharing it...

Katey x

Suzanne F
08-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Daniela
I am so happy for you! There is nothing like that first trip out into the world. My wife was also with me for my first outing. I hope you have many more adventures together.
Suzannne

Julie Denier
08-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Sounds like a great time out! Congratulations ;)

Danitgirl1
08-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Thanks for all the support, encouragement and kindness.
Looking forward to,my next adventure :-)
And Amanda, if we ever do consider emigrating we will now have to think about South Australia
:-)

Jayla
08-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Congrats, looks like all the planning paid off in an enjoyable outing.

samantha rogers
08-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Hey, Dani,

I already told you how happy I was for you, but Ill say it again. You rock, girlfriend! Lol

Note to Kristyn...sorry, I know yiu expected something more exciting for #666, but I couldn't not say something to Dani...lol...lets just say "the devil made me do it" ... Haha

Hugs, Dani!

Sammie

Eryn
08-06-2014, 12:18 PM
It sounds like you had a great time! The next time will be even better! :)

Beverley Sims
08-08-2014, 03:26 AM
A successful evening is always one to reflect on.

natcrys
08-09-2014, 06:43 AM
Loved reading your story! And I'm glad that you had such a great time! :)

Also, a good thing that the intelligence gathering abilities of the police are not focused on first-time CD's.. :p

Melissa18
08-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Congratulations Danni,
Very entertaining story, glad you and your wife had a good time,,
Adelaide