PDA

View Full Version : Whats YOUR Favorite Color Baby ???

Adriana Moretti
08-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Here is a fun one...light...fluffy...not to much thinking...take a break...LOL....no overthinking or questioning your existence here...Whats your favorite color to wear? Nails? Clothes etc....sitting here in my black shoes, black skirt, black top and black nails...i noticed hey...I THINK I like BLACK..urban..chic...powerfull......red takes second.....Whats YOUR favorite color baby??

****Black is the color of authority and power. It is popular in fashion because it makes people appear thinner. It is also stylish and timeless. Black also implies submission. Priests wear black to signify submission to God. Some fashion experts say a woman wearing black implies submission to men. Black outfits can also be overpowering, or make the wearer seem aloof or evil. Villains, such as Dracula, often wear black.

**** RED The most emotionally intense color, red stimulates a faster heartbeat and breathing. It is also the color of love. Red clothing gets noticed and makes the wearer appear heavier. Since it is an extreme color, red clothing might not help people in negotiations or confrontations. Red cars are popular targets for thieves. In decorating, red is usually used as an accent. Decorators say that red furniture should be perfect since it will attract attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmM9V3OsOPc

AnnetteC
08-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Adriana, I prefer colors which work with my skin tone. Although I love pink, it doesn't love me. I have found dark reds, brick, wine, mauve can be very feminine and look good on me. My current favorite nail color is a Revlon Teak Rose. For clothes, I tend to default to black, simply due to the lack of color choice. It seems so often, as an online shopper, it is just black, blue and red. Maybe I am shopping in the all the wrong places! :)

janetcgtv
08-05-2014, 07:56 PM
For Lipstick and nail polish, I prefer red, fushia or coral

Clothes in outer clothes red or black except with white blouses. All can have a floral pattern.

Black shoes either flats or low heels around 2 inches

Gold, silver, and/or pearl jewelry

Renee Elise
08-05-2014, 08:15 PM
My femme wardrobe is still evolving ... that said I have to agree with you most of my things are black! Black skirts, tops, dresses, I have other colors too but this one takes it. Red is a close second followed by gray then blue. I only have one pink blouse...strange given how that is the most typically girly color lol.

BLUE ORCHID
08-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Hi Adriana, The black skirt and a red top is an all time classic color combination.

Kate Simmons
08-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Mah favories color is blue Baby. :battingeyelashes::)

MayaMe
08-05-2014, 09:31 PM
I tend to go for teal, aqua, blue and green. Black works well for me too. With me being a redhead I am still on the fence if red would work for me.

ArleneRaquel
08-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Undergarments, black, red, and white. Outerwear black and red. Swin attire beige, green, black, and red. I try to coordinate my clothes with my hair clolor and eyewear. I guess that fashion frames, almost always cat's eye style, are what motives my choice of female clothes. I found cat's eye and almost all of my fashion is based from the 1950's !

Julie Denier
08-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Love a nice LBD, enjoy a great red dress, but lately I think blue might be my color ... but for lips and nails, always red ;)

Nadya
08-05-2014, 10:13 PM
I've read that red may have a more primal effect indicating fertility in women. Anyway, for me, I love pink nails. As far as clothing goes, I stay away from it as it clashes with my auburn hair color. I love reds and pinks but if I want to look good, I go with blues, greens, purples and blacks.

mikejones
08-05-2014, 10:52 PM
My favorite color is black

GailNightshade
08-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Definitely black. Then red, and sometimes a bit of purple

Andy66
08-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Whats my favorite color baby?

...erm... Asian babies are pretty cute, I guess.

:facepalm:

Diane Smith
08-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Clothes are almost always black and white, sometimes with a splash of red or purple for an accent. Most of my shoes are black, but I sometimes wear red or a metallic gold or copper (rarely silver). Nails and lips are always red, although often toward the darker end of the range. Almost all my jewelry is gold.

- Diane

Nadine Spirit
08-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Oh goodness. Hmm...

My faves:
Nails - blue
Clothes - black &white
In general - shades of red

Tina G
08-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Favorite Color... Purple :)

Tina

Brandie.n
08-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Arrest me red

Katey888
08-06-2014, 03:34 AM
Whats my favorite color baby?

...erm... Asian babies are pretty cute, I guess.

:facepalm:

GROAN... Can you still get Jelly Babies? Big choice there... :)

First up: Black is not technically a colour (go to a science site if you want to debate this one... :devil:) but I'd choose black as well for it's ease of matching with other colours, as well as white...

And I love pink :)

I never wear pink as a guy - but it just seems to work as a girl, particularly in blonde mode...

And obviously blue - but only for eyeshadow... :lol:

Katey x

Donnagirl
08-06-2014, 03:39 AM
Gotta be pink through to red!!!! All the colours I never go anywhere near in boy mode!!!

Amanda L.
08-06-2014, 04:54 AM
Pink! Its the only colour I can see in this damn fog.
Big fan of Black (yes Katey its not a colour) but I love red nails, lips and dresses
An old car dealer trick is to display the latest model car in red. Drags the punters in for a look.
Thanks for the post Adriana
Cheers
Amanda

Alara
08-06-2014, 06:03 AM
Purple!!! can use it in guy mode too. Can't go pass Red either though.

Andrea Payer
08-06-2014, 06:33 AM
every color is beautiful and for women they always match

Tina B.
08-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Oh my, how do you pick out a favorite color. Mine can change from one day to the next. In the winter, I love, reds and blacks, spring, pastels, pink, purple, and yellows. Summer, bright reds, electric blue, and whites are among my favorites. But in the fall, I love Yellows, rust, orange, and browns.
Lipsticks, vary just as much according to what I'm wearing of course, but when it works, I love the reds. Shoes, I love in all colors, including prints.

CynthiaD
08-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Red nail polish, pink lipstick, outfits red pink and black, mostly.

raven_crossdresser
08-06-2014, 10:46 AM
I like red and pink.

Nadia Pinky
08-06-2014, 11:17 AM
I prefer pink and black and white :)

Stephanie47
08-06-2014, 11:36 AM
In guy mode light blue has always been my color of choice accented with a multicolored tie with black, blues, purples. That preference has carried over into my choice of color for dresses. I love pattern dresses with blues, purples and black. My preference for undergarments is pure (virginal) white. I love white slips with lots of lace at the bodice and hem.

Ressie
08-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Pastel beige 1063 is very sexy!

http://www.ufix-me.com/product_info.php/pastel-beige-1063-fenomastic-emulsion-p-2859?osCsid=40acf9989ee7b65797b027c90a5d5607

Beverley Sims
08-08-2014, 03:29 AM
I have no preference for coloured babies, mine is pink. :)

Pink Susan
08-08-2014, 07:00 AM
Pink of course

Followed by White , Baby Blue , Beige , Peach

sometimes_miss
08-08-2014, 07:46 AM
color to wear, black. Color for anything else, orange. Close second is a deep purple. So a car that's orange and purple just might be mine.

Lexi Moralas
08-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Black and pink