PDA

View Full Version : Panties to the doctor today.

Billijo49504
01-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Today my back started to spazism and locked up on me. So I called the Dr's office for an appointment. The nurse said he could see me in an hour. I had taken my bra off, because it was making my back hurt. I was in so much pain, that I forgot I had on animal print string bikinis. And they were satin. So when I'm in the room and the Dr comes in, he says, take off your shirt. And then he tells me to un button my jeans and slid them down a little ways. He never said anything about the panties or the bra marks. They were still there when I got home.
Oh, he put a shot in the muscle, then used the ultrasound machine, an adjustment , snap crackle pop, and then gave me a script for vicodin and a muscle relaxer. So I'm on the mend.

Darlena
01-20-2006, 01:46 AM
I can relate to that one, Billi Jo. I remember the time I thought I was at the Hemotologist's office. Next thing that I knew I was being led down this long and dark corridor. Everything turned really blank at this point. The next thing I remember was this Proctologist probing my ....and that is all that I remember. Keep on. Love & kisses,

GypsyKaren
01-20-2006, 02:57 AM
Hi Billi Jo

The last time I went to my chiropractor I had to drop my jeans, and lo and behold, panties! He never blinked an eye or said a word, so I figured what the heck, went home and tossed all of my "manly" skivvies.

By the way, I also have a bad back that bites me every now and again, so I know how you feel, PAIN!

GypsyKaren

Helen MC
01-20-2006, 05:12 AM
Last time I went to the Doctor I knew that it would be for an intimate examination, (nothing seriously wrong as things turned out), so I wore plain panties. He didn't bat an eyelid as I stook down my drab trousers and my briefs and assumed the position. His practice is in an inner city multi-ethnic catchment area so I assume he must have seen all sorts of different clothing both external and underwear and in all types of conditions from clean and fresh as were the knickers I was wearing , and I always wear a clean pair every day anyway, through to some that must be in a very sorry state indeed.

Over here the lines between male and female underwear have been blurred since about the mid 1970s with the advent of the coloured, flyless, elasticated leg opening Slip type briefs which are essentially women's panties in all but name. It's a long time since all that men had as underwear in the UK were either the old fashioned undershorts or Y-Front briefs (tighty-whities), both in plain white or cellular (aertex) cotton.

Julie York
01-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Bra....bad back...bad back....bra.....bra marks 2 hours later.....bad back...See any connection here?

Good luck.

CammyT
01-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Aloha,
Glad you're on the mend Billijo dear. I also agree that the lines have been blurred. The other day I was at macy's looking for a new corset (found a nicw one) and I saw Calvin Klien hip briefs that were cut exactly like my male ones! Only difference is that they had girl's sizes on them. Jockey also makes lycra briefs that also look the same.

JoAnnDallas
01-20-2006, 01:34 PM
Have you seen some of the new panties out for GG's. The ones that look a lot like male shorts and saw one that even had a opening in front.

Toni
01-20-2006, 02:18 PM
I went to the hospital for a check up on my arthritis and the doc told me I needed a steroid injection. I didn't think anything of it as I'd had them before and it was my shoulder that was hurting. I was taken to the nurses room told to drop my pants and there I was in my very lacey bright fushcia panties. She just stuck the needle in my backside and never said a word about them.

Billijo49504
01-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Hi ladies, so it seems, even though most of the world wants to get down on us, the medical profession is very understanding. Or atleast very tolerable.:clap: ;) It's nice to know some one is...BJ

AprilMae
01-20-2006, 07:01 PM
It's more professionalism I would think. Medical professionals see us at our worst and most embarrasing at times but are trained to treat what ails us without comment or judgement. Although for all we know, behind our back, they could be saying, "Did you see what he was wearing?".

psdibe
01-20-2006, 11:09 PM
The last time I went for a physical I was not wearing panties but my legs and under arms where shaved very nicely. The doctor never said a word I did go for achest x-ray and had to hold my arms over my head I think the young nurse took a second look but did not mentiona thing through the session. I think it more in our mind theb in any one elses.
Hugs
PD

Helen MC
01-21-2006, 03:48 AM
".....Although for all we know, behind our back, they could be saying, "Did you see what he was wearing?""

Frankly are we worried if they do? It depends on who they are speaking to and if names and identities are divulged or can be deduced. If a Doctor observes that I am wearing panties, makes no remark to ME about this at the time, and later without divulging my name were to mention to someone who did not know me, for example their wife, a friend etc. "There as a bloke came into my surgery today and when he stripped off he was wearing a pair of women's panties" then if I could not be identified and did not know of this, then why should I care. If however one of my co-workers, neighbours, etc was thus informed and either my name was given or sufficient details to identify me then I WOULD be very concerned indeed, as would I be if the Doctor made some sort of note in my files, either paper or computerised, such as "Wears Women's Underwear -Transvestite- Psychiatric issues?".

I would think that given all the time, money and effort involved in becoming a Doctor, particularly in the USA where it is a very respected and well paid profession, no Doctor would lightly jeopardise their position by revealing the identity of a Cross-Dressing patient.

jarts55
01-21-2006, 08:22 AM
I came out to my doctor. Told her that I like to wear women's clothes. She told me that I was not the first guy to tell her that. She asked lots of questions. She told me that we all are both male and female. She likes to wear mens sweaters. I told about others wearing panties when seeing the doctor. She said that most doctors would not say anything, but she said she would. She said she would have to say something like " Interesting choice" or "nice color". I have not wore any when I went there yet, but we do talk about my cding alot. Says she wants to help me with it.

Tina Dixon
01-21-2006, 08:35 AM
Just a note here but undies are all looking a lot a like, I wear mens bikini and they are sexier than my wifes panties, and I have a couple of pairs of panties and I some times wonder why bother with them when mine fit better and look nicer.

kimmy p
01-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Billijo, if you have a lot of back problems why don't you try going to a massage therapist. A doctor will treat the pain, a massage therapist will work the tight muscles until your feeling better. One 30 minute treatment usually makes the pain in my back lessen considerably. I should know, I do this professionally.

Kimmy P.

Foxy Lady
01-23-2006, 05:41 PM
I have worn panties to my doctor and he never said anything. I saw him this morning and I was wearing bra and panty. While listining to my heart I could tell he felt the bra. He asked if I wear one often and I told him usually 24/7. That is all he said.