PDA

View Full Version : Best Pickup Line

LelaK
08-06-2014, 02:26 AM
1. What's the best line for a CD to use to pick up someone?
2. What's the funniest line for picking up anyone?
3. What lines have you used?

Sample: Hi. How many places do you know pi to?

Teresa
08-06-2014, 08:00 AM
Lelak I hate to see a thread going unanswered so I have a chat up line for you.

In my late teens I had a Lambretta scooter, my first job was in a small electronics company in the centre of town. From the upstairs windows you could see the old town square and every morning I'd see a tall slim girl with waist length hair and at lunch times I'd see her walking across the recreation ground. One day when she was about to cross the road I stopped my scooter, " Oh dear, you seam to have stopped, " she said, I replied, " it's was always doing it ! " Two strokes are notorious for not restarting, eventually I asked if she minded giving me a push, she didn't see me switch the ignition back on so of course it started straight away. So I looked at her and smiled and said, " If can get it going tonight any chance I can take you out ? " She said, " OK but it's taken you long enough ! "

I think the chat up line may have been, " Do you mind giving me a push !"

LelaK
08-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Teresa, did you take her out?

GailNightshade
08-06-2014, 12:56 PM
"Omg! where did you get those shoes?!"

NicoleScott
08-06-2014, 12:58 PM
The obvious one: "I'd love to get into your panties".

Denise69
08-06-2014, 01:01 PM
I saw this one the other day.... "you remind me of my pinkie toe. Cute and i am probably going to bang you on my coffee table later."

Teresa
08-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Lelak, You bet I did !!

Ashley Wray
08-06-2014, 01:43 PM
A couple oldies here,

I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave :)

Do you wash your pants in windex, cause I sure can see myself in them :)

Not used by me just some old ones I had to mention.

Alice B
08-06-2014, 01:52 PM
I do not pick up anyone as a CD'er, but outside of that the most effective line I have ever used is: You look delicious. Best response: and I am.

MissVictoria
08-06-2014, 04:14 PM
An honest to god pick-up line I heard, and absolutely loved it: I put the STD in stud, now all I need is U!

Kristine_NEPA
08-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Are your legs tired? Because youve been running in my mind all day long!

JennyT3
08-07-2014, 09:03 PM
One used on me while in Jenny mode at a cd friendly club: "So, do I have to come here every Friday night just to get to know you? Or are you a tease?" Me: "Yes and yes." Then I turned, held my head up high and walked away. The guy folowed and my friend srepped in and told him to leave me alone as I didnt feel comfy with the advances.

kimdl93
08-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Best pickup line? Well, I have always been a GM owner, but Ford really is building top notch vehicles these days.

Sometimes Steffi
08-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Is that a pickle in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

UNDERDRESSER
08-07-2014, 11:51 PM
When I got into cycling, a girl I worked with suggested I try proper bike shorts for added comfort on longer rides. i seemed doubtful about the expense. The next day she brought in an unused pair that she had got as a door prize at a cycling event, and said I could have them, as she didn't need them and the size was closer to mine.

Not exactly CD related, but close, and I didn't use the line. (She was very innocent and it would have gone straight over her head, plus I wasn't about to start dating her)) What went through my head was...

"Eileen, I thought it would be much more difficult to get into your shorts!"

Margaret
08-09-2014, 05:24 AM
Is that a ladder in your stocking or a stairway to heaven? Would it work for both CDs and GGs?

Jacqueline Ersatz
08-09-2014, 06:13 AM
Years ago I was at a gentleman's club for a bachelor party. I can say I was one in our group who was not active in placing dollar bills. One of the dancers engaged me in conversation and in doing so disconnected herself from the rest of the patrons and her pursuit of her nights profits. I imagine I must have struck her as different than everyone else that she might deal with on a nightly basis. When she noticed my wedding ring she said, "Most guys take that off before they come in here"

My response to her was, " So if you gave me your number and my wife decided to leave me and take me for everything I own, at least I would be left with your number.

Not meant as a pick up line but it did get me a kiss on the cheek after she smiled and said, That was a very sweet thing to say"

Erica Marie
08-09-2014, 06:27 AM
A girl I know is moving out and looking for furniture. I said she could borrow my bed but would have to come over to my house to use it, she chuckled and said nice pick up line. ;)
Im still working on her taking up my offer.

As far as a cd pick up line. "I would love to get into your pants, what size are they?"

Beverley Sims
08-13-2014, 02:42 PM
I think I would have to say,"Do you know Beverley Sims?"
That would be to someone I suspect being CD friendly.
I would not normally want to use pick up lines as every situation is different.

Kate Simmons
08-13-2014, 03:17 PM
These days? Hey, wanna see my body art? :)

donnalee
08-14-2014, 04:15 AM
That only works for someone named Art.
The one about the pickle was originally pi*tol, and was uttered by Mae West about 80 years ago.

"Hello my dear, I just dropped in; do you come often?"