PDA

View Full Version : Finally got dressed

GailNightshade
08-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Yes, i did it.
I'm currently sitting here in my funky yellow summer dress that looks like some starving artist spattered paint on it, with a thin black long sleeve shirt under because i get cold.
No makeup because it's casual time but i do have my long wig on and as good as I'm feeling right now, i have come to a conclusion.
I am bored out of my mind sitting home with nothing to do other than my daily house work.

Anyone else feeling as dreadfully bored today?

Phillypa
08-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Ash slowly looks around the office before raising her hand.......yes, I'm bored'
Hugs
Ash

GailNightshade
08-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Shh!! the management might hear and think you need more work to do

Laura in NC
08-07-2014, 11:47 AM
I absolutely feel bored today, and for quite the while now. Being a stay at home dad that's in the closet, it's been a long summer. I get the occasional night time "fix", but it is short lived as compared to school time. Oh well, school will be back in session a couple days after my birthday, so it will be a belated present for me!!

Phillypa
08-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Gail,
I'm management......that's the funny part!
Ash

Ashley Wray
08-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Yup bored, so i'm surfing threads here at work. Don't tell Management :)

GailNightshade
08-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Laura, i feel your pain. luckily mine has started school again

Phillypa,
No wonder you're bored! lol

CynthiaD
08-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Yes, bored is the word. I'm off work for a couple weeks, and the family situation is such that I really can't go anywhere on vacation. I could go shopping, but I'm really not in the mood, so here I sit. (En femme of course.) I went for a bike ride en femme earlier, but I'm tired and don't feel like exercising any more.

Dressing up just to sit at home is boring. So a while back, I made a rule for myself. If I go to the trouble of dressing up, I have to go out somewhere. Trouble is, I don't feel like going anywhere, so here I sit in gym shorts and a tank top. Perhaps tomorrow. It's tax free weekend in Texas, and there are a couple of outfits I've had my eye on ...

GailNightshade
08-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Cynthia,
I like your rule and would follow it except where i live now, well, if i went out and about i would have to carry protection in my purse.
It's very rural here and there are a lot of yahoos who wouldn't mind one bit to attack a femboy because we're different and they are ridiculously homophobic

Phillypa
08-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Yup bored, so i'm surfing threads here at work. Don't tell Management :)

Hey Ashley,

Some of us in management are cool:-)

Hugs,

Ash

Beverley Sims
08-08-2014, 03:00 AM
Change the dynamic, for heavens' sake........Go Out!

GailNightshade
08-08-2014, 07:30 AM
I used to go out quite often day or night before i moved to the location am in now.
As i stated above, too many of those "good ole boys" with herd mentality around here.
Not that i can't take care of myself, it's just not worth the trouble.