PDA

View Full Version : coming out to my son

Roxie
08-07-2014, 02:05 PM
So i came out to my sister a few weeks ago. I one upped it and had a talk with my middle son last night.Not only did accept it, he was completely on board with it.So then I one upped it again and had a talk with he's long term girlfriend!!Wow! what a few beers will do AHH? She was into me being Trans gender so much that before I knew what happened we were going through my clothes and giving me fashion tips ! [told me i should pierce both my ears]
As i set here in my skirt and stockings i'm proud of how far i've come in the last three mouths living on my own.For once in a vary long time not only do i love myself but i like my life .Roxie is as much of me as my male side and as i came to realize that i begin to enjoy my freedom.
My son will be heading back to college for he's last year ,which means he's about to head out into the world. I'm so glad that we talked about my other side and i couldn't be more proud of him for his support.So in this crazy world we live in here's a story of acceptances and hope for all you girls out there.Thanks for reading

Rockin Roxie

Carolina
08-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Very impressive, well done! Good kids as well!

JamieOH
08-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Awesome. It is nice to have that level of acceptance. My granddaughter wants to take me shopping. Now that I need a whole new wardrobe I might take her up on it. I am glad you are finally finding peace. Now you can relax and soon will find your true center. Who you are as a person. Maybe you are both Roxie and male. Maybe more roxie. Maybe all roxie. But now you can truly find out. Good luck and enjoy the ride.

Laura in NC
08-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Congrats! I have my oldest son (22), and his g/f living with me and my wife and youngest son (8) , and have many times contemplated telling the older children. I think he would be understanding of it, but he's a tough read. He's only been living with me for a short time, and was raised my his mother (some 800 miles away), so I don't know how he was raised I. The respect of openness, let alone if he could be open about me cross dressing. Glad to hear your (and many others here) good account. It gives me hope that when (if) I do come out, I won't be shunned. Here's to hope!

CynthiaD
08-07-2014, 03:08 PM
The best news is that you love yourself and like your life. It's pretty hard to love others if you don't love yourself. Congratulations!

Beverley Sims
08-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Roxie,
The younger generation have a very different view on dressing.
I am still coming to terms with it myself.