PDA

View Full Version : Silky Underwear

Sissyboy2
08-07-2014, 10:24 PM
One way I was thinking would be to test if your SO would be open to any crossdressing actions down the road is to wear silky men's underwear. It looks like women's underwear and feels like women's underwear (sort of, not really. One problem with it is they are not comfortable after an hour or two.). I bought mine on ebay or a site called paradisesilk.com. You can buy silk briefs that look like woman's panties but if she asks you could say they are not which is true.

Her reaction could be
1.) She might really like them,maybe a sign she could get used to you wearing panties.
2.) She wouldn't really care
3.) She might say they look to much like panties.

I think it could also be a good conversation starter. Maybe she'll say that they look like panties and they look really good on you. In my case I am at the point where I can wear panties around my SO and it won't bother her. Actually she likes it a lot. I also told her about my crossdressing and she seems ok with it just doesn't want me to bring it to bed. So I am at the point where I would rather not dress in front of her at least not yet and just wear panties around her. In my opinion if she likes you in the silky underwear she could like you in panties. They look almost identical but just arn't as comfortable.

Jilmac
08-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Jockey used to make a men's brief that was nylon and resembled panties in feel only. They had the traditional wide waist band, the access door in front, and fit the same as tightie whities. My wife bought me several sets as a substitute for panties, thinking that the feel of the nylon would appease my desire. It didn't work, the fabric in the briefs felt the same as the fabric in a necktie, not even close to the smoothness of panties.

MissTee
08-07-2014, 11:21 PM
No. Acceptance requires more than an underwear strategy. Is it a good marketing test for possible acceptance? Perhaps. In the end it's really not about the clothes.

UNDERDRESSER
08-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Well I didn't go that route, but if I'd wanted to, I could have just let her see me in my plain white stretch briefs, they could easily be taken for a European style men's slip. If she didn't object to the look, I could have then told her that they were women's but bought as an cheaper alternative, because such weren't available locally. (pretty much true)

Try a pair of Jockey Modern Micro Bikinis in a suitable colour. (black?) When she sees them, strike a pose. You get approval or friendly laughter, maybe a comment about how she can't wait to get them off you, play it from there depending.

AmandaM
08-08-2014, 01:37 AM
ewww, just ewww

Beverley Sims
08-08-2014, 02:12 AM
I would try something else.
Back to the drawing board. :)

Andrea Payer
08-08-2014, 02:39 AM
it's a long way from panties to a skirt or high heels but it's worth trying out

Katey888
08-08-2014, 04:49 AM
Have to agree with Andrea on this one.. :)

I think there's a gulf between almost unisex silky underwear to more overt, feminine presentation (if that's what you're heading towards...)

As a contrast to wearing underwear, I have totally smooth legs and once or twice a month will paint all my nails... although I don't do this as a way of progressively 'revealing' - I do it because it's fun and nice to do, but my wife just thinks I'm a bit weird.. (she kinda knew that anyway..;))

I suppose small incremental things can be a conversation opener, but I suspect you may have to go further and just be bold about having that bigger talk, if that's what you want to do... My feeling is that GGs are predisposed to acceptance or not, and gradual pressure is not going to significantly alter the outcome..

Good luck anyway... :)

Katey x

Jenny Elwood
08-08-2014, 05:27 AM
Katey you are right... and wrong.

Women are predisposed to acceptance or :eek: That much is true.

Shaved legs and painted nails twice a month? She knows something's up...

Thanks at least for giving me a lift.

cdrachael
08-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Yeah have to agree with the others its not about underwear you need to talk things through. I happened by chase of a mishap with underwear at a swimming centre. this bought about some chat and over time revealed more about me that I want to dress.

BLUE ORCHID
08-08-2014, 06:42 AM
Hi Sissy Boy, If it's mens then it just don't cut it.

Mollyanne
08-08-2014, 07:02 AM
I personally don't think a man's silky briefs will lead to a SO's acceptance. She is either going to accept the fact that her partner likes to dress or not. I don't have any man underwear at all, mine are all very feminine panties!!!!!!!

Molly

Nadya
08-08-2014, 07:34 AM
It could be a possible litmus test to see if she's open-minded. I came out to my girlfriend after wearing tights designed for men (to relieve aches in my feet) which she definitely thought was weird but when I came out she said it was less of a shock to her. She would have likely had accepted me regardless of approach though. I think that your significant other is either going to accept it or not and it doesn't matter what strategy you use.

sometimes_miss
08-08-2014, 07:51 AM
I think that a lot are fooling ourselves when we say something such as it's all about the fabric, etc.. What it's all about, is it's about wearing female clothing. There are plenty of clothes made for men that were previously not common male clothing/attire; pink polo shirts, pink shorts, or diamond stud earrings / gold link bracelets for example. Neither gives off anywhere's near the idea that wearing plain dark blue cotton women's panties will.
It's about wearing women's clothing.

wanda66
08-09-2014, 06:10 AM
I wear both on any given day ( mens& ladys) with out thinking they went to the wash togeather. I fournd them all folded in my laundry. So maybe for me DADT maybe working ?