PDA

View Full Version : My first pedicure!

dani_grl03
01-20-2006, 03:57 AM
I have wanted to get one for a long time. The other day I mentioned it and my wife helped to make my mind up.:cheeky: Anyway, we went in, where an absolutly adorable girl worked me over. When I got to the station she said you can put your shoes here. I was nervouse because I had on some chunky, feminine cloggs. When I took them off, she looked at them and did not even blink. Then she looked at feet. She did look for a couple of seconds. To break the tension I said, I guess I could have removed my old polish. She said I can take care of that, just roll up your pants and step in. We talked about all kinds of things for about an hour while she massaged my feet freshly shaven calves.:) Then, when she was done, and with several women around getting worked on she said with confidence "were going to polish them arent we?" Of course I said YES. And the obvious color of choice was french tip. When she was done it was my wifes turn. I stepped down, picked up my cloggs and walked to the waiting area. The girl said I was welcome to leave my shoes off until the polish dried good. It was so wonderfull to be able to walk around bare foot with so many other women seeing. I was amazed at the compliments. My wife was a bit embarassed at first but I think she got over it. Im giong to go back when its time for my haircut and eyebrow wax. I cold find myself in alot of debt with this stuff :bs:

Phyliss
01-20-2006, 04:32 AM
First off, Nice tootsies.

I want so badly to be able to have my toes painted. I do get a pedicure about every five weeks or so but, getting them painted other than a simple clear gloss is [B]out of the question [B]

As for your comment about finding yourself in "debt" Yep I can see that too.

I guess I'm a high maintenance type of person.

Jamie M
01-20-2006, 06:29 AM
cute litle tootsies there ,dani . I have been toying with the idea of getting a french pedicure done for a while now and have just been trying to pluck up the courage . we do have a small salon in town but i might go to the next town over just for piece of mind .

like you , i know that if i get it done once i'll want it done every week and that'll only please my bank manager :D

janelle
01-20-2006, 07:55 AM
very nice!! i wish my wife would join in but hasn't wanted to. so today i'm getting my first also, hope it goes as well as yours. lovely,take care hon.

DanaJ
01-20-2006, 07:59 AM
dani - nice feet and pretty toes! Now you have to maintain them and keep going back :) And you are right, I have been spending way too much money in the salon lately :)

Which reminds me - I have to get going, I have an appointment in 30 minutes!

janelle
01-20-2006, 05:08 PM
had my pedicure and its all you said it would be WOW!!!! take care dear.

dani_grl03
01-20-2006, 05:34 PM
On the way home, my wife and I were talking. She is some what supportive but wishes I would give this stuff up. ANyway, I comented on how great it was about how no one seamed to care. She responded with "Most people dont care. But I do."
However she let me go bare foot with a couple of her friends over. Of course it was explained away as a dare.
Anyone wanting to get one should! Polish and all! :bs:

SherriePall
01-20-2006, 06:29 PM
Dani --
Isn't it wonderful getting a pedicure? I've had three the past year. Going for another one in a couple of weeks. First two times got a pink irridescent polish. The last time a nice red. Have fun.

Sedona
01-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Dani,

Incredible pedicure! I love it. I've had a few of them, but have only had the "guys" matte clear polish applied. No matter, it was still fun!

I wish I'd found this first, another member did, but in case you haven't seen this:

http://www.modestobee.com/local/v-dp_evening/story/11555579p-12290241c.html

Cheers,

-Sedona

alisoncdnj
01-20-2006, 10:48 PM
I am going tomorrow for my second manicure and pedicure. The first one was in male drab with the clear polish. Tomorrow I will be a little more daring with some color. Also, I will have my first make over. I can wait.

PS... Your toes look great.