PDA

View Full Version : How many get femme gifts from their SO?

Sedona
01-20-2006, 06:43 AM
Just curious,

I'm in a great relationship, with a gg who knows about my cding, is accepting to some degree, but hasn't seen me dressed in any way, shape or form.

Anyways, I had a birthday recently, and was kind of hoping in the back of my head that she'd give me a set of nail polish, or a cute thong. I did get some great presents, and had a wonderful birthday, but I think the girlie stuff was probably wishful thinking, as our relationship is still fairly new (one year)

How many of you get femme presents from your wifes/girlfriends, or boyfriends for that matter?

Jamie M
01-20-2006, 06:45 AM
Well i just got a really cute set of pyjammas for xmas , red silky bottoms with black cami top . love them loads .

kelly has bought me a few gifts over time now and each one is as special as the first one

DonnaT
01-20-2006, 08:46 AM
I voted sometimes

Nikki Dee
01-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Hi. Hun...I know I'm a lucky girl...My wife buys be femme presents regularly...it might only be a lippy or some moist wipes for make-up removing etc...sometimes a new top..but whatever it is I so appreciate it..it's that little element of acceptance that is so nice.!...and the fact she borrows my stuff.!!!!LOL
Nikki. x

Jenny Beth
01-20-2006, 09:34 AM
I voted sometimes. Mostly it's for the big three; birthdays, Christmas and Valentines day but last summer out of the blue she bought me women's shorts and a couple of tank tops. But it's not what she buys, it's the thought and acceptance behind it all. I am just as thrilled with a pair of pantyhose as I am with a new skirt or blouse, lots of hugs soon follow.

Jillian310
01-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Panties, panties and more panties! My SO (wife) keeps my panty drawer stocked with cotton every day 'work', or sweat panties, and she also buys a few sexy ones for me from time to time. I take care of the rest of my sexy ones, and sometimes buy matching sexy panties for both of us. You wouldn't believe the dynamite reaction we get when we make love wearing matching panties, at least in the early stages! We always remove the others panties as things move along. What a rush!

Petrina CD
01-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Last year I got a pair of thigh-high boots from fredricks,they came just before x-mas and I couldn't wait two seconds to try them on . They fit fine and then she took me on a shopping spree at the mall . I got about six outfits and was trying on clothes for hours. Doesn't it take about three or four hours to see if a dress fits???

Petrina cd

TVStevie
01-20-2006, 01:18 PM
I voted rarely, but we're sort of coming out of a difficult period, regarding the CDing and intimacy in general. A lot of things were left unsaid for far too long, which led to a position where neither of us were certain where our relationship was going and neither of us knew exactly where the boundaries lay. A good heart-to-heart later and our prospects have improved dramatically. In the past, my wife bought me lingerie and nightwear quite frequently, so I'm hoping that she may occasionally do so again. If she doesn't, it's no biggie.

Foxy Lady
01-20-2006, 01:28 PM
My wife buys me gifts all the time, they range from lip stick to clothes and lingere. I loce her very much.

SherriePall
01-20-2006, 07:02 PM
I had to vote never. Several Christmasses ago, my wife was bugging me for ideas so she could buy me some gifts. I handed her a list of alternating male and female items, including dangly earrings, a short half slip, etc. Well, I saw the smoke and backed off immediately. Maybe someday, but still waiting.

Sedona
01-20-2006, 07:20 PM
I had to vote never. Several Christmasses ago, my wife was bugging me for ideas so she could buy me some gifts. I handed her a list of alternating male and female items, including dangly earrings, a short half slip, etc. Well, I saw the smoke and backed off immediately. Maybe someday, but still waiting.

Wow, a separate M and F list! Good for you for trying this. And, good for you for respecting the smoke, because you know that the fire would have come rolling in behind.

Good luck!

-S

p.s. I'm enjoying all the responses, thanks!

rubydiamond
01-20-2006, 07:30 PM
I have found a wonderful and accepting woman that showers me with gifts...it is beyond my wildest dreams...........and wonderful

:thumbsup:

Lisalee
01-20-2006, 07:38 PM
I voted yes. My wife often surprises me with something she wants to see me in. I also get love letters from her, describing how much fun she has with her girlfriend.:D

cosmolovesph
01-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Sometimes (more than once a year, but less than every month)

Bootsiegalore
01-20-2006, 09:58 PM
My Bride buys me goodies always!

She knows all the good on line spots. I probably get $500/month of goodies; boots, dresses skirts tops and other stuff. (its all on my tab, of course) but I love that she shops for me.

Since I came out we are like the best shopping buddies ever.

Tara
bootsiegalore@yahoo.com

GypsyKaren
01-20-2006, 10:07 PM
I get lots and lots of things from my wife Kat. Jewelry, just got a real cute ankle bracelet, perfume, make-up, all kinds of things. Of course, the most important gift she's given me has nothing to do with me being a tranny, and that's the key to her heart.

GypsyKaren

TGMarla
01-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Nope, never. Not even a consideration.

Fallen Angel
01-20-2006, 11:09 PM
I never get anything:cry: but its ok just gives me the excuse to shop for my self:bs:

Francine
01-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Rarely, and I mean real rarely. The pink top in my profile pic is the last fem thing my wife ever gave me, and it was only because it was too small for her!

Staci
01-21-2006, 12:18 AM
My wife does buy me gifts on a fairly regular basis. Sometimes make-up. Recently a pair of earrings. Also for Christmas I got a pair of red satin pajamas from Victorias Secret. And a pair of red bikini panties from her. It was great!!:p :clap:

TeriAnn
01-21-2006, 12:53 AM
My wife gave me a gift card to cato this christmas. I have put it to good use, I pruchased a blue skirt with different colored panels even some see thru. What might one see? lol

Rachel Morley
01-21-2006, 12:58 AM
I'm one of the lucky ones. Marla buys me feminine things all the time. Usually clothes. It's very common for her to come back from the mall with items of lingerie or girly t-shirts and cardigans that are presents for me. :)

Tiffy
01-21-2006, 01:32 AM
Every payday my wife buys me something fem. Has been her thing for two years now. Even if it is just something small like lipstick or eyeshadow. But there is somthing atleast twice a month. Since she gets pair bi weekly.

Kisses, April Marie

Angela Burke
01-21-2006, 02:00 AM
I voted never,
I used to get some nice girly presents from my mother (skirts, sweaters), but I don't think this would apply to the poll.
I don't have a SO at the moment.
I'm afraid all my attempts to explain my crossdressing desires to former girlfriends have without exception ended in total disaster!
I've never been given a pair of boots.
But I've certainly been GIVEN the boot on more than one occasion (lol)!
Seriously, I'm always a bit jealous of the girls here who have loving relationships with GGs. Must be lovely.
Ah well thats enough self-pity, maybe this year, yeah, why not?

tara 24-7
01-21-2006, 03:55 AM
my girlfriend buys me things all the time, especially if she likes it herself, we have 3 wardrobes, 1 each and 1 we share together, we go girlie shopping once a month her friends think shes fashion mad but they dont know the full story!!!!! on my birthday she made me dress up for her, i loved that, shes a gem,, kisses tara,xxxxx

Trish
01-21-2006, 07:41 AM
Whenever gifts are given, I receive fem gifts from my wife.

Raychel
01-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Nope, never. Not even a consideration.

Same here, :(

We sometimes, (Not to often lately) go on shopping trips together. we will usually spend hundreds of dollars on lingerie for both of us. And my wife will get some new clothes also. But just lingerie for me. So although it is not something that she actually stops to get for me, it is kind of a gift that she will go shopping with me.

karen marie
01-21-2006, 10:41 AM
usually on holidays and my birthday.love the
lipstick and nail polish in my christmas stocking.
hugs,karen.

Monica55cd
01-21-2006, 10:44 AM
xmas acouple years ago my GF got a nice black and white lacy panty and camisol set....also the book "My Husband Betty".... once a while ago she got me a lipstick too... nothing other than that tho.. she still is having a real hard time accepting me as fem..... she knows about it but doesn't want to hear about it.....

tacal
01-21-2006, 11:55 AM
My wife buys me panties 2 or 3 times a year. She wears conservative panties, but buys me sexy, frilly, lacey panties which I dearly love.

cosmolovesph
01-21-2006, 12:16 PM
to update, even last evening we were out shopping, she was looking at a jewerly display case, as i was heading to another part of the store, as we met back up she said "They have some nice new stuff, some of that you'd like for you too!" .... somehow we never got back over there to look again.

Guess that means we have to go back again :angel:

urban gypsy
01-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Ann marie buy me things regular but only if she thinks there'll suit me and that I will like them. But then again I like all things girlie, and what girl doesn't like to be spoilt.

Olivia
01-21-2006, 02:20 PM
This past birthday my wife bought me five new tops at Avenue, a pair of shoes at PayLess and a pedicure for us both. She will surprise me from time to time with little gifts if she sees something that she thinks I'll like. I feel very lucky to have her; and I have had her for 30 years! Olivia

MsEva
01-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Well, she would buy more if I asked her for it..my wardrobe is pretty complete. She just bought me a few tops from the Casual Cornor Annex...it was going out of business and she found some nice tops for me..I am wearing one now. I try to be frugal, and not spend much, even for my male side. Today she said she is putting in an order from Avon..she asked me what I wanted...I ..am mean We..could use some new nail polish, eye shadow and some lipstick..

oztallulah
01-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi, I had a wonderful Christmas. Nail varnich, Lippy, and two pairs of really nice stockings. But my gg SO is a very special person. But then I am biased??