PDA

View Full Version : For those with accepting GG's

Colleen
01-20-2006, 07:48 AM
Since coming out to her have any of you lost the "thrill"?I mean sneeking aruond dressed then having to pack it up for another sick day?Don't get me wrong coming uot was THE BEST thing I ever did besides marrying her.
Now that I made my confession and we set the limits (in house only unless she decides to take me out).I can live with that she said I need A LOT OF WORK.I want to dress but I now find my self waiting for the right time.I dont seem to have that impulse anymore.There is a guilty feeling coming from somewhere but tis not the same guilty feeling when I was sneeking and hidding.Maybe this is something that only time will help.I know some of you reading this that havn't come out yet think I'm nuts.Or maybe this is a natural progession.Maybe I have to set some new goals.Like starting to work on the outside because all the feelings are out from the inside.
Maybe a new thead- Now I've Come Out Now What?

Rainbow6562005
01-20-2006, 08:25 AM
Hi, Colleen :)

I have a hunch that you became acclimated (addicted?) to the excitement that comes along with the adrenaline-response with the danger of getting caught. Now that the danger is past, you feel understandably down.

One suggestion I have is to talk this over with a therapist; another is to find a new source of excitement, hopefully something that won't be physically dangerous.

Rainbow

Sophia Rearen
01-20-2006, 08:29 AM
That's a thrill I can do without. It's kind of been replaced with awkwardness. I now can sit with my wife while totally enfemme. We both feel a little weird at first, then it becomes okay. I don't think it's guilt. More like, who is this person in my house? You're right about it taking time. After some time you'll relish the comfortability to be able to dress as you wish and enjoy just being you.
If you do perfect your look, you're going to want to share it with the world. You'll get that all dressed up and no place to go feeling, if you stay home all the time. Looking for that thrill? Step out the door.

Jamie M
01-20-2006, 08:36 AM
:iagree:

it certanly got the heart beating , but with my family history that's certainly no good thing :cheeky:

you sat that you've now got a guitly feeling that you think is the reason for not dressing so much now . is this because you are still holding something back from your wife ? could it be that yo actuall liked just having this side to you that was for you alone ?

it can hard for some people to transfer this feeling of 'oh i'm doing something naughty , isn't this fun' to one of legitimacy . it can almost suck all the fun out of it . However once you get over that phase , it gets so much better .

Nikki Dee
01-20-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi. Hun...I agree with Sophia on this love....they say forbidden fruit tastes sweeter don't they.??...Have to say that my "thrill" factor has increased massively since coming out...I love the freedom to be who I really am. Like Sophia...I dress and sit and chat with my wife...awkwardly at first perhaps but it's becoming a really nice and normal thing to do now...and yet I still get a thrill out of it.
Love Nikki. x

Billijo49504
01-20-2006, 04:12 PM
I never did sneak around. My wife knew it from the start. I still feel that the truth is the best way. And I don't mean to shove it down their throat. But the truth is the easiest story to remember. But unfortenately some people can't except it.

Julie York
01-20-2006, 04:28 PM
It's a lot more fun stealing the farmers apples than having them given to you.

But then...you could always smash his windows.

(Briliant metaphor. No idea what it means though. But you get the idea.:D )

RenaCD
01-20-2006, 04:29 PM
I think I felt a little of what your going through at first but it was very short and I found talking to my wife about it helped a great deal. It's all so new! i have found myself to be much more productive and think that has replaced the hiding and always being on guard.

Big Huggs Rena

karen marie
01-20-2006, 05:30 PM
colleen,
be patient.those feelings will pass in time.the best thing
that i say you can do is communicate.things became so much
better for us when i was able to express my deepest feelings.
it just takes time.
hugs,karen.

Sweet Susan
01-20-2006, 06:11 PM
In a nutshell, I'd say...........

If you do perfect your look, you're going to want to share it with the world. You'll get that all dressed up and no place to go feeling, if you stay home all the time. Looking for that thrill? Step out the door.

lynne2115
01-20-2006, 06:39 PM
True, some of the 'rush' has gone, but it's much better not having to rush around when you hear the car in the drive, or the front door opening!

I find it more of a problem that we have a 2yr old son & 6m daughter and out son can now get anywhere in the house. Time for a lock on the bedroom door I think!

Tiffy
01-21-2006, 02:05 AM
Since comming out to my wife I spend alot more time at home. And now it is only weird if we are home for the eveing and I am sitting next to her in drab. Being dressed around her is totally normal to both of us. Who ever is the first one home in the eveing lays out the night clothes for the other.

So now the thrill that I get does not go away. It has only gotten stronger and more present in out life.

Kisses, April Marie

Colleen
01-21-2006, 07:31 AM
This place is great!I did make a few purchases for my self some seamed thigh highs and a pink petticoat.After my post I was with all intent going to dress but,A freind of my daughter dropped her car off for a break job.After it was done looking at myself I said oh well maybe tomorrow.Well today I have all day and I WILL enjoy it.We also have a dressy party to go to and my wife wants me to wear my frillies under the drab suit.All I can say is I'm shaved and ready to go!

If it wasnt for this place I would still be in the closet with the door closed and locked!

Sophia Rearen
01-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Colleen, You're right, this is a great place. Glad we could be here for you. Have a good time tonight. May I suggest a garter belt and stockings under your slacks? How about a little strip tease for the wifey when you get home? Mine as well have some fun with it!:D

Colleen
01-21-2006, 08:21 AM
At the dance tonite she knows that a few of the GGs their tend to get a little tipsy and flirty I can explain the corset for the 2 back surgerys Garter belt? I might have to stand all nite.But me thinks she want me all to herself!