PDA

View Full Version : Lunch with Michelle

kimdl93
08-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Im pleased to report that I had a very nice lunch today with Michelleddg of this site. Were both Houston residents and have corresponded for several years now, but today is the first time we have succeeded in coordinating our calendars. We arrived at the same restaurant, each at opposite entrances, which created a few minutes of confusion, but she maintained her composure and her makeup, despite the insufferable Houston heat and humidity, and marched around to meet me.

As she is know to do, Michelle took pictures, even a couple of me to document the occasion. If your laptop, tablet or phone is damaged by my image, you were warned.

It was great fun to meet in real life, in spite of the photos. Michelle is just as lean, fit and vivacious in person as she appears in her pics and she has learned that I'm just as physically large, reserved, and deaf, as I have represented!

I'm looking forward to the next time the stars and our schedules align.

michelleddg
08-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Yay, lunch with Kim!

Kim presents beautifully and is very well put together but, alas, is juuuuust a touch camera shy!

C'mon, girls who have received one or more of her 14,000+ pearls of wisdom, tell Miss Kim you want a photo! Fair warning, she's quite a looker :-)

OK, so we were without a doubt the two tallest ladies in the very busy restaurant. Nobody gave us a second look, just a fun girl's lunch.

Hugs, Michelle

kimdl93
08-12-2014, 06:00 PM
I said Michelle was vivacious and fit. As her post above demonstrates, she's also generous to a fault.

samantha rogers
08-12-2014, 07:13 PM
I bet you two were a beautiful pair to behold. And I'm so glad you had fun! Wish I could have joined you!

And, yes, yes, yes...we want to see pictures!

CynthiaD
08-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Lunching en femme is fun, but so far I've always been alone. Eating alone takes some of the fun out of it. I'm glad you ladies had fun.

Julie Denier
08-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Pictures please! ;)

Melissa in SE Tn
08-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Kim, I am really glad that you went out , finally met a good friend & built the foundation for more fun outings together. Hurray to you & Michelle!!

Katey888
08-13-2014, 03:57 AM
What a delightfully sweet experience for you both... :)

And yes, of course we'd love to see a few pics up in the Gallery - help us closeted folk better imagine the real world happenings that take place out there in the big, scary normality... ;)

Katey x

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2014, 06:44 AM
Hi Kim & Michelle, It's always wonderful to read such a great story about two lovely ladies having fun.

Laura912
08-13-2014, 07:05 AM
An actual real picture of Kim and not an ancient flying apparatus that wouldn't get off the ground which is her current avatar? Yes, yes, yes yes!!!!

kimdl93
08-13-2014, 07:27 AM
Honestly, the flying machine is pretty apt analogy.

I had a chance to review the results, and even with Michele's artistry and technology, the results were not worthy of wasting pixels on anyone's viewing device.

For those who must satisfy their curiosity, there are a couple of pics buried somewhere among my 14,66+ posts.

Claire Cook
08-13-2014, 07:47 AM
Yes yes yes we wanna see! It is so great when sisters get together, wish we could do more of this.