PDA

View Full Version : Are you too strong or to big to feel feminine?

Sissyboy2
08-13-2014, 10:27 AM
So last night I put a night gown on for the first time in a while. I used to crossdress when I was living with my parents and now I just got back into it a little bit. So last night I had panties, pantyhose, and a night gown on, and I didn't feel as feminine as I had hoped. I am not like super cut like some of the gym junkies but I am kind of built like a linebacker. I am 6'2 and weigh about 230. I really do like working out and don't want to give that up. I did just buy a wig last night to hope that makes me feel more feminine. Without the wig I just felt like a man in a night gown. Let's see if that helps.

Has anyone else felt something similar where you try to feel feminine and you still feel mescaline even while wearing the clothes.

Nikki A.
08-13-2014, 10:30 AM
We all have good days and bad days. Just do it for the enjoyment. Not all women are models either.

CynthiaD
08-13-2014, 10:33 AM
The clothes make me feel feminine. Dainty, no. Feminine, yes.

mariehart
08-13-2014, 10:35 AM
I don't think there's any rules about feeling feminine even if you could never look feminine. What you look like is one thing. What you feel is another. As I see it if you enjoy wearing the clothes that should be enough.

Rachael Leigh
08-13-2014, 10:39 AM
For me its not really about feeling feminine its more about just feeling comfortable in the clothes and how I look in them.
Yes I love makeup and stuff but for some reason I dont feel any different for me its just become natural.
Im still male but with a different style

Sissyboy2
08-13-2014, 10:50 AM
Yeah thanks everybody, it is more about I guess wearing comfortable clothes than feeling feminine. I think also wearing a shirt over the night gown will make a difference as well. Kind of hide the guns a little bit.

Kate Simmons
08-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Women don't feel "feminine" per se, they feel like people. When we get to that point, I guess we could say we feel "feminine", no? ;):)

Bria
08-13-2014, 11:15 AM
I.m just about the same height and weight as you. I don't think that the size and wieght make any difference, there a lot of big GGs out there that are our size, when I get dressed, I look in the mirror to see if a 60s somethig lady looks back, if so I'm happy!

Hugs Bria

Claire Cook
08-13-2014, 11:19 AM
I think femininity comes from the inside, but at least for me that is enhanced when I am dressed. I've given up doing any body building (with my skinny frame it never did much good), but have found that yoga and cardio keep me in shape without bulking. And I can work out with the girls on DVD's.

Brianna_H
08-13-2014, 11:21 AM
Have you tried shaving your legs? That's something that really flips the switch for me, feeling the cloth on my bare skin.

In general, I find myself just feeling more comfortable and relaxed in female attire, but I think I know what you're going for. I'm pretty hirsute, so getting rid of my body hair was a big change that made me feel very different.

Jorja
08-13-2014, 11:34 AM
I wonder if Renne Toney, the top #1 ranked women's bodybuilder in the world, has that problem? I would bet she feels feminine all the time. Look her up.

JazT95
08-13-2014, 11:51 AM
Last year I was 125lbs, super slim figure and it made crossdressing really enjoyable because I felt I could pass really well. But now, I've been going to the gym to keep toned and unknowingly I've bulked out quite a bit to 150lbs. It's not much, and I'm still quite slim due to the running I do, but what I have noticed is that my back and shoulders have really developed. I didn't notice it until I was wearing a dress and saw pictures of my back and it looks awful. Now I have to pick and choose what I wear to hide it :/

hope springs
08-13-2014, 12:00 PM
6 ft and 175 here. With the right padding and carefull dressing i cant kinda pass. So i do feel for the linebackers among us. I have no advice here, just take comfort in the clothes and remember 80% of this is mental. Feel it if you cant look the part

Stephanie47
08-13-2014, 12:05 PM
Go to the mall. You'll see many women who are build like linebackers, short and very overweight. Some dress like slobs. Some dress and groom themselves and look very attractive. I'm six foot and 190 pounds. A wig really helps the image. And, don't get too close to a mirror. View the reflection from a distance. If there is nothing in the reflection to gauge size, I feel more womanly. Up close to the mirror I know I look like a guy in a dress. From 15 feet away I think I look fairly attractive because of the manner in which I dress.

Julie Denier
08-13-2014, 12:47 PM
I'm also 6-2 but considerably heavier. With the right outfit, decent makeup, padding and clever camera angles, I can almost look like a woman :D

Anyway, I like how I look and feel when dressed. I feel pretty, I feel content. Why? Nobody knows ;)

Emi_
08-13-2014, 01:21 PM
I am 5'7", 300 lbs., and 44 years old but I promise you that I am no slouch as a lady. I like how I look and I know I look good enough to roll with the best as a woman. I go out and do what I like and I don't struggle. It's not about your size - it's about your attitude. If you don't believe it, you won't be able to do it.

RADER
08-13-2014, 02:01 PM
Well at 6'-2" and 320#, I look more like Paul Bunion that Tinker Bell.
Petite I am not, that is why I do not go outside dressed.
But I can still enjoy my dressing at home.
Rader

Beverley Sims
08-13-2014, 04:37 PM
I can do without a wig at home but not without my bra.

Georgina
08-13-2014, 04:56 PM
I don't care about feeling feminine I just want to feel good. I actually feel great.

StarrOfDelite
08-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Don't get caught in the trap that you have to "look" feminine to "feel" feminine. They are two different things. I don't mean to say that there is anything wrong with wanting to look as feminine as possible, because I have probably dieted and exercycled and leg-pressed about fifty pounds off my body to try to get slender and femme. But, that was for the ego gratification I get from looking at my image in the mirror, and seeing that my physical appearance matches the way I feel inside.

If you don't have the urge to modify your body to look more feminine, that doesn't change the fact that you have a feminine side that you need to let express itself. I personally feel that a wig is the first and most important thing in looking feminine, but the item which makes you feel most feminine may be anything: a bra with/without forms, a pair of panties, thigh highs or pantyhose.

Jenniferathome
08-13-2014, 08:08 PM
Well, I AM a man in a dress so the bar is pretty high

visualkei
08-13-2014, 08:30 PM
I think I'm with Jennifer in terms of feeling like a man all the time. Since I mostly do everything the same I would as a guy, the only things that change outside of appearance is walking and sitting.
I'm of the opinion that mannerisms, emotions and actions aren't gender-specific or favored despite what societal norms are. If I'm going to break societal norms, I'm not going to cherry pick which ones are right or wrong. Do it your way, do what makes you feel whatever it is you're after.
I personally am attracted to females with some muscle tone and bold intelligent personalities, so in a slight sense I'm kind of emulating what I perceive to be an attractive woman... as an attractive man. XD

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2014, 09:06 PM
Hi Sissy Boy, Attitude is 90% and dressing is the other 10%

Barbara Dugan
08-13-2014, 09:08 PM
I am 5' 10'' and 160 lbs, not really big but considering I am Hispanic and usually taller than most of my friends and relatives, it really make me feel out of proportion

Adriana Moretti
08-13-2014, 10:58 PM
Don't get caught in the trap that you have to "look" feminine to "feel" feminine.

I always say ..the girl starts within....the clothes are just clothes....some days (at home) I will dress from the neck down ( no makeup)...others...from the neck up ( full makeup) and just wear comfy sweats...and if i go out..its usually FULLY dressed...but whichever way or kinda day it is I feel exactly the same inside.

charlenesomeone
08-14-2014, 04:00 AM
I sleep in a nightie and wig, but the wig often doesn't
make the whole night. But the feminine feeling is on the inside.
I look at the woman in the mirror who now needs a shave and blow her a kiss.

noeleena
08-14-2014, 04:06 AM
Hi,

No matter what i wear and this can go two ways depending on how im seen and that two has two sides to it ,

okay , do i look or feel feminine . no ...never and never will be i could dress in the finest clothes that are frilly and embroided or a wedding dress, and those clothes would look really lovely so long as im not in them i would look stupid, theres just no way i will . end of , forget it,......

Theres many here who will out class out dress and look far better than i ever will , just a fact of my life , yet my body is normal for a female in weight 11 stone 154 lbs waist 34 - 35 ins, breasts 41 ins hips 39 ins shoulders 18 ins across the shoulders,

in fact im smaller than some of my friends who are female so yes from that ill have a better figure than some and they have said because im a bit taller i fit my clothes and dress.s better, and we dress in Edwardian wear i just cant do justus to what i wear ,

Some times just before i get ready and while i put my clothes on i think come on who.s fooling who here , and a few times i just dont wont to go yea i do get embarrissed , i dont find it easy .

we have our Scottish night Ball coming up will have around 80 to 100 people , yes its good and the tucker is yummy. and ill do the photo work , so ill hide behind my camara ,

I will meet and greet every one as ill stop them to take thier photos as they come in . yes i know im in the forefront and seen by every one yet i dont like how i look .

That so mess.s with my mind bigtime. hate it ....TOTAL >>>> HATE it,

If you came over and go where i do and our meet ups and do,s and you then think after reading this , youd think , what the hell is wrong with me iv so many friends youd sure see that walking around with me , and those im allways talking with , youd think i have it all together, i can go any where and people just well we just get on so well.....

Youd look at me side ways thinking iv lost it , i can wear what ever its not about selfesteem self worth or confidence or even being a bloody strong woman , just one fl.... cant spell the dam word = floor youll get it, and that is my down fall.my weak point . and it crushes me .

yeap ........,

...noeleena...

Marcelle
08-14-2014, 04:09 AM
Hey there,

I echo what others have said . . . dress for yourself to make yourself feel good. We are all just men in women's clothing in the end it how you feel that makes the difference. I stand 5'6" at 150 pounds and can fit a size 8 in some clothes but I don't feel feminine because I know I am a guy (wide shoulders/big arms). However, I do feel good about myself and that is what I put out there to others. Yes some have won the genetic lottery when it comes to this thing we do (willowy, slim, pretty features) the rest of us all have various tells which distract from the finished product (some it is body size, others it is facial features) . . . own it and feel good that is all you can do IMHO.

Hugs

Isha

NicoleScott
08-14-2014, 07:52 AM
Don't get caught in the trap that you have to "look" feminine to "feel" feminine. They are two different things.

Yes, they are different. Some CDers don't need mirrors. And others, like me, place mirrors very high on the CDing essentials list.
Do you dress in order to feel feminine, or dress because you already feel feminine?

mechamoose
08-14-2014, 08:23 AM
I feel female, even though I don't come close to looking female... 6'2", 235#, 36"waist, 50" chest (beard).

I still love rocking a skirt & cami.

<3

- MM

Jonithan
08-14-2014, 11:42 AM
When dressed, if I look in the mirror and remove my glasses, I can faintly make out what appears to be a very cute pregnant chic. I enjoy her presence. Our time together. I find comfort with her. Just, please don't let my wife know how I feel about this chic. After all, I don't want my wife to think that some how I'm responsible for her being pregnant. I guess in a way, my lack of diet and exercise, I am.....

joni

Sharon B.
08-14-2014, 11:52 AM
I may be tall and a tab over weight but guess what women come in all sizes. Yes we all would like to be that slim model but in reality we are not. I enjoy wearing woman's clothes putting on makeup and once in a while I will venture out for a drive or go to a post office to snail mail something.
I shop at Lane Bryant for the Big Beautiful Woman that I am. I also shop on line at Roman's and Jessica London.

susmitha
08-14-2014, 10:09 PM
No, I am short (5 feet), light (120 lb), petite, with a smooth hairless body.