PDA

View Full Version : my first time "OUT"

Amymonroe
08-13-2014, 11:56 AM
this last monday i decided that in three months i would try and start a new career. that meant that i would have to start to exercise. so monday at 05:00 i got dressed in sports bra and a t-shirt with yoga pants and guys sneakers and went out for a 1 mile run, today i did the same only with nails painted and a women's t-shirt. it was great to be "out" this was my first time out as amy and i hope to continue it.

Amy

Ashley Wray
08-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Sounds like a good way to break in going out!

What career are you getting in shape for?

Jaylyn
08-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Surly you didn't run the mile in bare feet? If you did all I can say is ouch for the puppies. I love keeping my toes painted under my regular boots or shoes. Just hope I don't have a accident and they have to remove my shoes. Now the girls shirt is a good start to getting out a little at a time.

CynthiaD
08-13-2014, 12:52 PM
Exercising en femme is a great way to get some out time without a lot of preparation. My joints can't handle running, but I enjoy bicycling en femme.

CONSUELO
08-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Good luck with the running. Take it slowly so that your body gets used to the physical stress.
I find regular exercise to be a great way to make me more optimistic. Must be all of that oxygen and blood moving through the body. All the best for the career change too.

Amy07
08-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Totally agree about keeping in shape.
What kind of job are you seeking, qualifications, education, experience, and such?
I expect you have this all worked out, just checking, Amy.

Beverley Sims
08-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Did you have long hair to go with the outfit?
Nice to see you venturing out a little at a time.

bridget thronton
08-13-2014, 10:09 PM
Good work on exercising

Amymonroe
08-14-2014, 07:46 AM
to answer some of your questions yes my nails are painted (always). and as far as foot wear i am stuck with men's shoes due to the fact i haven't bothered to get some women's yet, i start a new job today so maybe next week i can get some. the new career that i am training for is working as a reserve sheriffs deputy. for the county i live in. no i do not have long hair yet working on it, i just retired out of the Army last year and i have just now come to terms that i do not have to keep my head shaved. lol although it is much cooler. I do thank you all for the support.
i had a talk with my wife and told her about wanting to start venturing out more dressed and she simply stated as long as you don't get a sex change you can do what ever. gosh i love that woman.

Amy