PDA

View Full Version : Vicariously Crossdressing

sabrinaedwards
08-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Do you'll watch youtube or perhaps your own video if you have not had an opportunity to crossdress? I have been in that mode for more than several months. I made a video of my transformation and I love to watch it especially if I do not have TV time. Tonight I have been watching youtube crossdressing videos, sad but true. At least I can share my frustration here. I feel that I could dress for a month and enjoy every minute of it.

Jonithan
08-14-2014, 07:41 PM
I too, have been in a 2 1/2 month slump. I've been "living" through this forum. But, school will be starting soon and the house will be mine for the day. I feel in itch coming on......

joni

CynthiaD
08-14-2014, 07:56 PM
No, that doesn't appeal to me, but I have a lot of time to crossdress. Perhaps if I didn't it would have more appeal.

Anna H
08-14-2014, 08:40 PM
I had to rely on videos and reading forums/groups for
many years until only a year ago. I had a job where there
was no time available....so reading/watching saved my sanity
in a way...lol!

I think there's a lot of value in them. And Thanks Dearly
to all of you who do post pictures and videos. They may make
others Very Happy sometimes...and you may never realize it...♥

:)

Gretchen_To_Be
08-14-2014, 08:53 PM
Hi Sabrina. I can relate. Currently I'm in my annual CD hiatus, which is every summer. I do this to ensure my wife CD is not controlling my life. I too look at my previous pics wistfully, and those of other CDs. Pinterest and YouTube are chock full of vicarious substitutes for dressing.

Ashley Wray
08-14-2014, 09:05 PM
I like the videos but dont get to watch them enough. Maybe one day you will post one for us to check out?