PDA

View Full Version : Just a dream...

steffigirl37
08-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Just something i would like to share.

Was planning a little private time with my wife in the next couple of weeks after the kids went back to school. So I bought myself a new dress online and had it shipped to the house. My wife was out of town, but I told her I was going to buy something. It came early in the week. It is a cobalt blue halter dress, very slinky and sexy. I love it. I unwrapped it and put it in the back of the closet. Of course I could not stop thinking about it. What shoes would go with it? What accessories? Well, last night I had a dream. In the dream I am wearing the dress and everything else. Going to work, driving, walking around town. Nobody seemed to notice anything different. It was very relaxing. Usually in my cross dressing dreams I am either running or hiding trying not to be caught. this was really different. At the end of the dream I was walking out of a store when I meet a young lady, late 20's, a older sister of one of my kids friends. She look at me and smiled and said " Nice dress". When I woke up and all through the day I felt very upbeat. Very hard to explain. I know it's just a dream.

Thanks for listening.

Steffi

Isabella Ross
08-15-2014, 03:54 PM
A great dream...I hope you make it come true some day.

CynthiaD
08-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Nice dream. Hope it comes true soon.

Kate Simmons
08-15-2014, 09:15 PM
Dreams do come true sometimes, Hon. ;):)

Marcelle
08-15-2014, 11:30 PM
Hi Steffi,

Sometimes dreams are just enough to make us feel good and inspire us forward. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Isha

Kris Avery
08-15-2014, 11:50 PM
Wow, I have never ever had a person speak in a dream...that's super cool. And a compliment no less