PDA

View Full Version : Would you clean the house in women's clothes as a compromise to the dressing

Sissyboy2
08-16-2014, 07:18 PM
So my wife knows I wear some of the clothes but as a compromise I tell her I will clean the house when I am in femm. It's actually something that I like to do, clean while dressed ( I realize that cleaning is not for women, In my opinion I just associate the two togehter). She says to me If your cleaning the house then I don't care what your wearing.

I know some guys would not want to feel they owe the woman anything for dressing. It's the same way that some guys feel they don't need permission from the wife to wear what they want. So what would you say if your SO said that kind of a compromise. To me its kind of a win-win for both people, she is more relaxed when the house is cleaner and I get to wear what I want while she sleeps.
'

Laura J
08-16-2014, 07:22 PM
My main blocker for dressing around my wife is my own... Embarrassment, guilt, and the feeling I am forcing her to see what she doesn't want to. Compromise would just increase the last factor for me and make me less likely to.

Kate Simmons
08-16-2014, 07:48 PM
The only problem for myself is that I dress to have fun with it, not to work. I'm not a very Mary Poppins type of person. :battingeyelashes::)

lpjamey
08-16-2014, 07:53 PM
I do a lot of the house keeping duties around our home and I keep telling my wife that I need to have a maid's uniform and heels because I do so much housework. She know nows that I'm serious!

Carmen
08-16-2014, 07:57 PM
No compromising here...(dadt)

When I'm occasionally able to go full time, I do everything en femme.
Cleaning, landscape, shopping, cooking, etc.
I get busy and forget that I'm dressed and I love that.

heatherdress
08-16-2014, 08:23 PM
If you enjoy cleaning while dressed and if your wife is OK with that - you do have a win-win. Good for both of you. Have fun. Role play.

Laura28
08-16-2014, 08:55 PM
I do all the cleaning in my house and usally do it under dressed panties nylons bra and forms as I still have a daughter at home. Wife will walk by every so often an cop a feel she gets a kick out of it since I like to do it to her lol.

sabrinaedwards
08-16-2014, 09:23 PM
I love to do housework while dressed. I always wear high heels, stockings, and a short femmy dress. Of course I have done my nails, makeup, and wearing a nice wig.

Walkintallnheels
08-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Every chance I get! Very rewarding!

Rachael Leigh
08-16-2014, 10:14 PM
Yes, give me cute maids dresses and I'm all in

Kris Avery
08-16-2014, 11:10 PM
I prefer to separate the two things since a past relationship was too 'tit for tat' and it's bad baggage.

I have an open willingness to proactively help around the house and not dress when doing it.
Of course, when the SO is happy, everyone is happy....
I'm sure if I were told (ordered) to do this..there would be little argument from me.

Jason+
08-17-2014, 12:02 AM
I was not stranger to doing housework long before my first dress. Trading extra chores for a blind eye to an extra day for me is common enough though! ;)

lynn.crossdresser
08-17-2014, 12:27 AM
I probably do about 80% of the housework and I do all the cooking whether I am dressed or not, I prefer to be femmed up but it is not always practical. Am I a rare one that actually enjoys cooking and doing housework in whatever mode?

Lynn

celeste26
08-17-2014, 12:28 AM
If I depended upon my wife to clean house we would be living in a pig sty. So I have done the cleaning since very early on. But it has little to do with dressing up and role play, it is merely a necessity.

noeleena
08-17-2014, 03:55 AM
Hi.

I dont really care what i wear as im the one who has to do the cleaning or it dont get done i go out on jobs and do sanding cleaning and painting some times in my work skirts or shorts or overalls on ,im the one who has to see they are washed and cleaned after,

In fact this last week i had to wash my skirt after this weeks work , next week will be the same , im the Haus Frau Reiniger. = house woman cleaner.

...noeleena...

Teresa
08-17-2014, 04:18 AM
Siss.,
It's not a spoken arrangement with us, I think she knows I dress to do the cleaning ! The problem is she wants more constructive jobs doing and tries to play down the fact that I'm trying to help her out ! I do have a love-hate relationship with Dyson, it makes so much noise that I don't hear the door bell, on one occasion I switched it off and looked up to find a delivery driver standing at the door. Also I must get some lower heels because 4" heels on the stairs with Dyson is not a good combination it's going to be the death of one of us!! I do most of the cooking usually dressed !

Jamey mentioned wearing a maid's uniform, I have two, they are fun to wear but I've become more sensitive about being caught wearing them, the PVC one is not the easiest to get in and out of in a hurry !!

Danielle Gee
08-17-2014, 04:32 AM
Sissy:

I do practically all of the cooking , cleaning, and laundry in our house. I also have a full time job, To say that I'm very busy most of the time is an understatement. I would say that I dress to do these chores about 50% of the time.

Danielle

mariehart
08-17-2014, 04:42 AM
As I do almost 100% of the housework, cooking and child minding anyway. That would hardly work for me.
When I do manage to dress nothing changes in that regard. I occasionally indulge in a bit of ladylike lounging. But the guilt soon returns and I'm off again.

It's important to remember that when you are a full time housewife so to speak. The question of it being a role play or something enjoyable goes out the window. It's a job. I'm looking forward to the kids going back to school so I can get more done around the house. Whatever happened to the person who wanted to be a fighter pilot?

As it is I'm here in bed having a lie in writing this. But the guilt is beginning to overcome the pleasure. I let my wife get the kids' breakfast. I feel bad about that even if it's a non issue for her.

Aw well, time to go.

Katey888
08-17-2014, 05:14 AM
I might be another voice of contention here, but if you want to fluff around with a feather duster - fine by me... but not for me...

Like Marie, I do all the housework anyway and there are times when I'm like a veritable whirlwind... normal cleaning outfit is tee and shorts - I get too hot for anything else... I'll just stick with being glam and posing, thank you muchly... :D

Katey x

Ricki Dove
08-17-2014, 06:00 AM
I cleaned my apartment yesterday while in woman's clothes and it just felt so right!

connie johnson
08-17-2014, 06:18 AM
I do most of the house cleaning and I am usually dressed in my girly clothes. Several years ago my wife bought me a french maid outfit and I wore that for about a year before i started wearing other dresses and skirts. Don't forget to add the stockings and heels. It just isn't right unless your fully dressed.:heehee:

susants
08-17-2014, 06:22 AM
I do all the housework and enjoy it mostly wearing one of my maid uniforms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0BpSB6LFIY&list=UU-UNknMCeZ5CR0dBadaOMWA

suesan
08-17-2014, 07:23 AM
yeah i usually ciean the house dressed, leggings stockings and slip, with flats then heels dress and makeup and enjoy the results

Marcelle
08-17-2014, 07:33 AM
Nope . . . not for me. My wife and I share the cleaning. I prefer a nice pair of comfy guy shorts and a t-shirt . . . make-up and wig way too much effort for such a dirty job.

Hugs

Isha

EllenJo
08-17-2014, 08:20 AM
I work my full time job in drab but when I am home I do all of the cleaning, cooking and laundry, usually in a simple skirt and blouse with a pair of flats. I do not want a maids uniform because this is due to my wifes ill health and not because of some compromise. My wife always refers to me as "Susie Homemaker" when I am busy. I may see if I can change my forum name since that is what my wife likes to call me.

Hugs
Ellen Jo

CynthiaD
08-17-2014, 08:26 AM
If my wife asked me to clean the house, I'd clean the house. No negotiation necessary. I'm dressed most of the time when I'm home anyway, so if I did clean the house it would probably be en femme. We don't negotiate about dressing either.

Julie 29
08-17-2014, 08:52 AM
Yes I would clean the house in womens clothes. I would think to what a neat experience it would be.

Hugs, Julie

Cheryl T
08-17-2014, 09:04 AM
I clean the house, do the dishes and laundry dressed. It's just something else that needs to be done and at home I'm dressed most of the time anyway, so there's nothing special about doing chores.
I have however told her that the CD Union is going to come after her if I don't get my French Maid's uniform. It's against policy to do the work and not be in uniform...LOL

sometimes_miss
08-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Offered to my ex wife, but was declined. Nothing would have mattered, by that time she had lost any attraction to me, and wanted a 'real man'. I know the old saying is that everyone has their price, but I'm really not sure how many women would sacrifice being in love for the rest of their life for creature comforts. Maybe if it came with a huge pile of cash, too.

NicoleScott
08-17-2014, 09:47 AM
Sure. If it works for you and works for her - why not? Go for it.

My wife doesn't care how I dress, as long as it stays our private matter. She's neither repulsed nor attracted, but just recognizes my CDing drive and leaves me to it. That works for me, as dressing is a personal matter. I have a maid's outfit, but don't wear it for serious housecleaning. With makeup and high heels, etc. (the works) it's more of a "different purpose" outfit (or so I fantasize).

immike
08-17-2014, 09:52 AM
I would prefer to be wearing a French Maid outfit/w stockings&heels:D

Tina B.
08-17-2014, 09:57 AM
Doesn't matter what I' wearing, if there is something needs cleaning, you do it, regardless what your wearing, luckily I'm dressed about half the time, so I clean house dressed about half the time.

Renee Elise
08-17-2014, 10:05 AM
No...not really practical. T-shirt and running pants or sweats in the winter time for any domestical stuff. No way would I want to have sweat filling up my beautiful wigs or messing up my makeup ;).

vallerie lacy
08-17-2014, 10:22 AM
I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't. I do sometimes clean while dressed. Nothing like swishing around behind a vac while wearing a flowing petticoat. Of course you do need heels, hose etc to really enjoy yourself. Or at least I do.

CarlaWestin
08-17-2014, 10:30 AM
Sissyboy2, thanks for the post. DADT seems to be like a concrete wall with the wife and me. I just love being the sexy maid. Check my profile picture. I also have a real commercial grade housekeeper uniform in pink with a white apron. And I've just sent away for another tight fitting maid's dress measured to fit larger breast forms. I'm really going to push the in house maid thing. I wouldn't mind if she went out shopping while I cleaned house. Maybe someday she'll send the maid out to do the grocery shopping. Now that's an adventure!

Billie Jean
08-17-2014, 10:40 AM
Done lots of house work wearing my jersey dress and sandals. I seemed to clean better in female mode. Billie Jean

Kiva
08-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Short answer is.... yes....and I do! :)

bridget thronton
08-17-2014, 11:22 AM
I clean house regardless of how I dress - but a dress does make it seem more enjoyable

MissTee
08-17-2014, 09:59 PM
Hard to make the distinction since I'm the neat freak of the pair. I'll clean regardless of clothes. When I get to dress and do it it's usually comfortable jeans/capris, a cool top, and a cobblers apron with pockets, and well cushioned shoes. Comfort and function rule.

Francine
08-17-2014, 10:15 PM
Whether I am dressed or not, I do alot of the house cleaning, especially from day to day. This includes laundry, the dishes, taking out the trash and recycling, paying the bills, and beyond that, anything else that needs cleaned or tended to. Not that my wife doesn't do some cleaning, but as far as doing it as 'Francine' it has to be on my own time! .. My wife has no desire to see 'Francine'.. an agreement we made nearly 34 years ago. :sigh: :sad:

Francine

Miss Interpretation
08-18-2014, 01:41 AM
In the end, I want to be as comfortable as possible when I'm cleaning the house. Mostly, this means that I do not dress while cleaning, because frankly, the women's clothing I own can be uncomfortable and restrictive.

That being said, there have been times where I am dressed and realize how much a sty my apartment is. I will end up cleaning up while dressed, but this is never intentional!

Anita Luken
08-18-2014, 09:16 AM
I would go out of my way to dress exceptionally well and prance around the house dusting and cleaning and vacuuming with reckless abandon. Such fun exciting dressing and cleaning time.

Dutchess
08-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Sometimes I feel sorry for my husband . He dresses alright to do the house work , in fact he is off tues , wed and thurs on this shift now and at 6 am he is looking through his countless drawers of lingerie starting to dress until he is either his 2.00 wh*re self or looks like he is attending a wedding or funeral. Speaking of funerals, his make up is like that of which you would see on a deceased person at a viewing. I tried to help many years ago but its beyond stage make up until he is satisfied . He has natural hair down to his waist so no wig . He sure is missing alot of life . He will only go out in my clothes or rock star wear ( which is a relief but rare ) when not at work . He is jealous and upset all the time not to be able to go out like the way he does in the house and will take it out on me to which I have recently started to retaliate ( I used to apologize and coddle him like he had some illness ) I am not changing my hippy/gypsy style I've LOVED since '77 ( IE: dressing down ) so that he can feel superior wearing fishnets, gogo boots , micro mini's with halter tops and 30 layers of bright blue shadow . He does this to himself. He can wear what he wants but anyone male OR female OVER 50 is going to stand WAY OUT in that sort of outfit in public... he doesn't get that .

Claire Cook
08-18-2014, 09:53 AM
A tank top and shorts or maybe a house dress for me. No negotiating needed.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine do down..."

Tiffany Jane
08-18-2014, 10:41 AM
I used to clean in four inch heals, skinny jeans and a sweater...then take heals off and revacuum so the heel marks wouldn't be visible. After I showed her my heels after this had gone on for sometime, I told her about my chore routine. She said it didn't bother her if she would even notice at all. I also seem to get way more done when at ease with my mind and just get in and start cleaning.

Dianne S
08-18-2014, 10:53 AM
I like to wear women's clothes whatever I'm doing. Sometimes I'll do house chores en femme, but never wearing my best and prettiest stuff. I have casual women's clothes that are appropriate for doing chores.

susann_gardener
08-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Cleaning now! Of course we're DADT and she is out.

Angie G
08-18-2014, 11:01 AM
I dress all the time at home Monday through Friday. And I don't need to clean the house. I just like to do it dressed.:hugs:
Angie

DanielleJean
08-18-2014, 11:09 AM
If my wife offered a deal like that I would take it in a second!! I do most of the housework now and would love to be able
To do it dressed as the woman I like to be

StarrOfDelite
08-18-2014, 12:02 PM
Why do so many cross-dressers want to do housework? I don't know how much it has to do with the concept that we are hard-wired at birth to want to engage in feminine activities, but I suspect that it may relate back to the way we perceived our mother's role in the household.

My mother did not enjoy housecleaning, so I had no feminine role models to imprint my youthful brain. Nor did any of the women I've lived with, including the ones to whom I have been married.

I'm pretty sure that if I had put on a French maid's uniform and started vacuuming and polishing the furniture, any and all of the aforementioned ladies would have thought it was much, much more weird that I was doing housework than that I chose to do it in a female outfit. And, truthfully, if I'd seen any of them doing housework I would have only one thought, "Oh, no, her parents are coming for a visit."

I don't want to offend anyone, but the idea of dressing up to get sweaty and dirty (and if you're doing it right you will perspire) just doesn't make sense to me. Housecleaning doesn't cause me to have warm, fuzzy memories about my mother and my childhood.

I live alone now, and I could clean the house in my birthday suit if I so desired. Fortunately, I have enough income to hire a cleaning service. Thank goodness.

Now, if you want to talk about who does the cooking, in Drab or in Drag, that's another topic entirely!

Jaymees22
08-18-2014, 01:53 PM
I do most of the house cleaning anyway, might as well do it dressed and feel good while doing it. Also I can reach higher in my heels and do a better job dusting the ceiling fans and changing light bulbs etc..

RADER
08-18-2014, 02:00 PM
I have a maids dress, but I do not clean house in it as I might get it dirty.
About 3 years ago, my wife became disabled, So I did all the house work
because she could not. My wife did not mind when I would wear a bra and forms
and maybe a dress or fem jeans to clean the house. It did make the job much
more easer to do.
Rader

Jane G
08-18-2014, 02:00 PM
No problem cleaning the house, in what ever I happen to be wearing.

Christen
08-18-2014, 06:58 PM
OK, two things spring to mind;

1) I've got a mental image of Freddy Mercury in a video clip of one of Queens songs doing the vacuuming in drag.

2) You should be helping with the cleaning anyway.

but if you get to do it in heels, good for you. I'd be going for a full on 50's look myself.

Christen x

Rachel32533
08-20-2014, 02:36 PM
My wife loves for Rachel to show up and clean,dust and wax!!! What wife wouldn't?

Michelle colson
08-20-2014, 03:04 PM
Well I help clean the house anyway, but I when she's not around I love to put a dress and heels on and clean, vacuum or do dishes. May be a little sexist of me but when in drab I hate house work, but once dressed I truly enjoy it. Of coarse this is true of many activities.

Tammy Lynn Tx
08-20-2014, 03:06 PM
I probably do about 80% of the housework and I do all the cooking whether I am dressed or not, I prefer to be femmed up but it is not always practical. Am I a rare one that actually enjoys cooking and doing housework in whatever mode?

Lynn No Ma'am, I also love to cook and Clean and tend to jump in and do it whatever I am wearing at the time
. I will admit it does seem a bit more enjoyable when dressed tho.

Sharon B.
08-20-2014, 04:18 PM
I live alone but the only time I feel up to doing housework dusting and running the vacuum is when I am dressed as a woman. I would say it goes back to when I was around ten and got caught borrowing some items out of my sister's bedroom. I was dressed as a little girl and taught to do the house work, once it was done I was told if they caught me again that I would be sent outside as a girl. I didn't bother her stuff for a good seven years or more then it all started back up again and I have been doing it off and on ever since then.

franlee
08-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Did it for years. And still enjoy it as best I can but it is limited now due to back problems. As far as cooking goes, not so much. I seem to have a problem with stoves. But I'm hell on a grill, just can't grill or smoke that often.

tommi
08-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Would I
I am already cooking and doing the laundry a little more and I may as well
Be fitted for my maids uniform
Just don't tell my wife

lexivanderpump
08-20-2014, 09:34 PM
I already enjoy doing housework en femme. Its more enjoyable to me that way. My wife also allows me to give her massages dressed en femme.

GinaD
08-20-2014, 10:11 PM
I haven't done it any other way for over a year now.