PDA

View Full Version : Vacillate

sabrinaedwards
08-16-2014, 08:56 PM
I vacillate between "having the best of both worlds" to why has this crossdressing curse been set upon me. Do you'll feel the same way? I do not think that I selected to be a crossdresser. On the other hand at times I am so glad that I can slip into the feminine world. I feel that I am on a tightrope between the two worlds. Perhaps this is a common feeling of us crossdressers or atleast for me.
Love, Sabrina

Amanda L.
08-16-2014, 09:37 PM
You are absolutely spot on. I only thought today how I used to wish this CD thing would just leave me and never return but then realised how much I would miss the very thing I cursed.
It is such a common phenomena amongst us so no need to beat yourself up over it. Like you I do enjoy the rollercoaster effect that CDing is having on me. Just when the ride slows down at the top of the rise your over the edge and barrelling towards the loop. Argghhh!
Cheers
Amanda

Joni T
08-16-2014, 09:44 PM
I too, have dealt with that feeling but I have met some really, really great people because of it, not to mention my wife.
Joni

Walkintallnheels
08-16-2014, 09:57 PM
Cross dressing a curse? I am one of the few the proud and the brave!

Ashley Wray
08-16-2014, 10:19 PM
I don't think of it as a curse more like an opportunity! It opens up a whole other world for me just wish I had started 10 years ago :)

Kris Avery
08-16-2014, 10:50 PM
I know my wife would not love me as wholly and completely as she does without it.
That much is a fact as she would have never truly known me.

Teresa
08-17-2014, 04:44 AM
Sabrina I think you describe it very well for many in a restrictive situation ! I guess the tightrope stretches from tolerance to acceptance, we all hope we're going to get to the far end and be totally accepted !

Jamie Hugs
08-17-2014, 07:28 AM
While I don't feel it's a curse, I too have days when I think life would be much easier without cding but what fun would that be. Poor normal people I say.

Tina_gm
08-17-2014, 07:30 AM
I totally can relate to this feeling. I still curse it quite often. And on the other hand, I do sometimes enjoy my feminine side. I feel as if it makes me a more empathetic person than most. I feel I have an understanding to women most guys do not. Sort of like not being from a certain country so I can't say I am a_____ but I can speak the language and understand the culture somewhat, and I definitely like visiting lol. I feel in some ways, and even my wife agrees, although she would trade it in still, but that it makes me a better understanding husband.

Katey888
08-17-2014, 08:05 AM
Yes Sabrina - although I suspect motivations, yet again, might be so very different for all of us... :)

For me - being guy is easy, lazy, still relaxed and comfortable with who and how I am... but it's very unexciting...

Now being girl is hard work, requiring planning (for clothes and accessories), research (for makeup), preparation, but the end result just sticks a big grin on my face for all the time I'm there, pretty much - and some time after too... :D

But then other times are not so good when the old feelings from years past return... but I'm working on self-acceptance more and more... :)

Katey x

CynthiaD
08-17-2014, 08:21 AM
It's only a curse if you make it a curse. Relax. Enjoy yourself. Have fun. Go shopping. See the world. Let it be a blessing. Then it won't be a curse anymore.

Nadya
08-17-2014, 10:57 AM
You aren't alone in thinking at one point that you were cursed. I at one point wished I didn't have these thoughts so I could be "normal" but that has changed. I realized that this is who I am and that I love having this part of me. Only since I've accepted this part of myself that I realize that I'm really happy. Being "normal" is overrated. :P

Isabella Ross
08-17-2014, 11:00 AM
Used to think of it as a curse when I was in denial. Now I see things clearly...and see it as the incredible gift it is.