PDA

View Full Version : One Year On The Forum

Shellycd12
08-16-2014, 11:25 PM
Hello Ladies,

Well it has been one year on this forum and it has been one of the best years of my life. I have received so many nice comments and advise. Joining this forum has helped me so much to become a better person and inspired me to become the gurl I knew I always was inside. The ladies here have been nothing short of helpful and kind and i wanted to take this time to thank all of you. I met many nice friends here and one very special friend I met on here this past week. She has been awesome and has really inspired me.
I look forward to many more years here on this forum and hope to meet many more beautiful ladies here.
I also want to thank the people who are involved in making this forum possible for all of us. I know it must be a lot of work and wanted to Thank You for your all your time to make all this happen.

Hugs, Shelly

Julie Denier
08-17-2014, 01:21 AM
Congrats, Shelly! There is indeed so much advice, support and love here ;)

Amanda L.
08-17-2014, 02:04 AM
Congratulations on your 12 month anniversary Shelly. Hope you have many more years of Forum fun and CDing enjoyment
Cheers
Amanda

Teresa
08-17-2014, 04:24 AM
Shelley I can't believe how the time flies I'm into my eighth month and have to totally agree with your comments about the forum !
Last time it went down was a killer, thinking it may not come back, I'm so glad it did !!

Congrats on your first year !

Katey888
08-17-2014, 05:39 AM
Nice thoughts Shelly - always good to hear that members are feeling positive and making progress while here.. :)

And some of us are getting close to that year too...

Where should we send the cake and flowers...? :lol:

Katey x

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2014, 07:20 AM
Hi Shelly, Happy Anniversary, When you are here you are among so many like minded friends.

Marcelle
08-17-2014, 07:30 AM
Hi Shelly . . . CONGRATS! We share a common anniversary.

Hugs

Isha

Jamie Hugs
08-17-2014, 08:16 AM
I totally feel the same way, I have nothing but praise for this site and all it's beautiful helpers, thank you all xoxo.

CynthiaD
08-17-2014, 08:30 AM
Congratulation on your milestone! For help and support, this site can't be beat.

EllenJo
08-17-2014, 08:35 AM
Congratulations Shelly and we are glad you are here. This is a safe haven and a great supportive place to know that you are not alone.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Eringirl
08-17-2014, 08:36 AM
Congrats Shelly! While I have only been a member for a really short time, I completely agree with your comments. It has also been a source of inspiration, comfort and knowledge for me as well. Now, go have another piece of cake! :)

Erin

Shellycd12
08-17-2014, 12:33 PM
Thank You all for you wonderful replies. It means so much.

Hugs, Shelly

Paige62
08-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Happy anniversary Shelly and congratulations xxxx
Love hugs and kisses xx Paige xxx