PDA

View Full Version : pisses me off to no end

CarmenG
01-20-2006, 04:39 PM
as I struggle with the life changes and all the ridicule that we as crossdressers have to face on a day to day basis, it just pisses me off to no end when I see another crossdresser who is just the oppisite of what I dispise of the most.
Here I am with a long time friend at a very nice lounge and we are talking business. then I see a crossdresser walk in all alone walk in and sit at the bar by herself. my friend starts to comment on this wierdo who is at the bar then I try to defend the passion of being a crossdresser without giving away my secret. I was doing a very good job and by the time the girl done had about two or three drinks. she then proceeded to get a little loud. then of coursr there always has to be some clown in the crowd that is going to push and push. sure enough, she started yelling at this guy and she was raising her dress so people would look at her legs. but that was not enough, she then started talking to another customer at the bar and she was telling him how she enjoyed being out and about making other folks look at her. before long she had her dress all the way up to her ass and telling people to look at her.
I felt so ashame and the bar tender ask her to leave. my friend on the other hand looked at me and said, see they are all alike.......
DAMN IT WE ARE NOT ALL ALIKE ! :angry:

Julie York
01-20-2006, 04:42 PM
I was not yelling. And he was a jerk anyway....but point taken.

:D

Tina Dixon
01-20-2006, 04:43 PM
You know there are bad apples in all walks of life, we just don't have that many apples for one to go bad:(

Julia Cross
01-20-2006, 04:44 PM
...there's bad apples among us all. And unintelligent ones as well. She doesn't understand how lucky she already is and to %@#$ it up that way, what can one say.

J

Sweet Susan
01-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh, well. Don't take it too hard. I've never seen a cd in public misbehave. It's just the way things happen.

pattied
01-20-2006, 04:56 PM
You know there are bad apples in all walks of life, we just don't have that many apples for one to go bad:(

All it takes is one bad apple... Coupled with the lack of understanding on the part of the public, one bad apple can skew the image of the complete genre. :(

Angela Burke
01-20-2006, 05:00 PM
A drunk loudmouth is a drunk loudmouth.
Whether they are wearing a skirt or not dosen't come into it as far as I'm concerned.
It's just an unfortunate fact of life, some people are just natural born arseholes!

Shelly Preston
01-20-2006, 05:06 PM
A drunk loudmouth is a drunk loudmouth.
Whether they are wearing a skirt not dosen't come into it as far as I'm concerned.
It's just an unfortunate fact of life, some people are just natural born arseholes!

I just wish there were not so many of them.

KathrynW
01-20-2006, 05:10 PM
she then started talking to another customer at the bar and she was telling him how she enjoyed being out and about making other folks look at her. before long she had her dress all the way up to her ass and telling people to look at her.

This is an interesting story. If you don't mind me asking, what type of establishment did this take place in? and what area? ;)

Laurie Ann
01-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Leave it to Julie to come up a humorous reply.

dani_grl03
01-20-2006, 05:37 PM
I wish there was a way to show the "bad apples" what they are doing. Maybe on video or something. An experiance similar to this is why I stopped going out. A group of us went to a bar. All was fine until two started getting out of control. Before I knew it, it was time to get the h*ll out of there.:cry:

Carlacd
01-20-2006, 05:44 PM
We look for acceptence in public and in one moment it can be ruined by some one. This is what gives us a bad name, and stuff like this also does not help when we look to our SO"s/gf for help in accepting us.

paulaN
01-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Angela you hit the nail right on the head. After a couple of drinks some people turn into Hyde.

Sweet Susan
01-20-2006, 06:07 PM
You know, you mentioned what she was doing, that is showing herself off, but you didn't tell us whether or not she looked any good. So, how was she? Were those thighs way up high and delectable?

Reana
01-20-2006, 07:35 PM
You know, you mentioned what she was doing, that is showing herself off, but you didn't tell us whether or not she looked any good. So, how was she? Were those thighs way up high and delectable?

Now, why didn't I think of that question? Very good. I do agree, though, that we do have a very fragile image to start with and it doesn't need to be tarnished by someone that pushes the limits to that extent. It is true that there are those types of persons on every level of the gender scale and definitely persons out there with Jekyl and Hyde personalities that manifest themselves after a little alcohol. :(

Wenda
01-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Maybe thats being part of a visible minority ....

Melinda G
01-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Good way to get beat up.

AprilMae
01-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Anyone remember "The Rodeo Song"? ..."Piss me off. Those F***ing Jerks......"

TGMarla
01-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Well, there's an a-hole for every situation. Too bad you drew the short straw, and had to have this loser represent for you. But hey, that's the way it is in a closed society. We have nobody to stand up with unimpeachable dignity and say to the world, "Hey, we're okay!". Instead we get "drunk guy in a dress." That's the way it is, until someone in your situation stands up and says, "Hey, that's not what we are!" But listen, no offense intended here. I wouldn't either, unless the liquor got too much a hold on me. It would be like holding up a neon sign and saying, "Hey, please beat the living daylights out of me." I don't need that any more than you do. But still....it's too bad this guy got loose. I imagine his night ended well.....

Fallen Angel
01-20-2006, 10:51 PM
honey take it with a grain of salt. we have one like that where i go and she doesnt even drink !!! some just have to be the center of attraction she was there for one thing in hope to get picked up im sure.and you know theres always one where ever you go male, female or what ever.I commend you for trying to stick up for her and to keep attitudes at a low key but some you just cant help or think about takeing out with ya xxxx but big huggs to you xxx

terza
01-21-2006, 01:44 AM
it is a shame that the community is represented by the
exhibitionists -- drunk and (obnoxiousness) are not CD issues,
they are much broader human issues -- i love drinking.
i think it is evident that "words of mouth" is the only
contribution that most CDers have to promote a less
assinine view by the masses, so it is hard bitch about a
CD representative, how ever banal, when you won't
correct someone's false views by giving yourself as
an example.

i do agree that better representation is in need.

mudanjel
01-21-2006, 01:56 AM
i do agree that better representation is in need.

:wall: to me, another sore point is the way CD/TGs are *represented* on various TV "comedies". They're always an object of ridicule...dumpy clothes, smeared too-bright make-up, tacky wigs, ignorant ways, ad nauseum.

Hardy-har-har.....Lilly

CarmenG
01-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Thank all of you so very much for understanding and letting me vent a bit.....I've been away on business and have not had a chance to reply but I can see that I have space for for all of my sisters in my heart forever..... I love you all for taking the time to respond.......

LOVE YOU....
CARMEN:clap:

PS: this took place at a Chilis

Genifer Teal
01-22-2006, 09:18 PM
We need to remember that when we go out in public we are the embassadors of our community. What we each do in public is percieved as the norm for all of us. Think of that when you are out and do your best to act appropriately.

I am always polite and friendly. I try to let others know we are regular people too. If someone wtarts a conversation with me, I try to teach them a little about us so they have a better understanding.

Remember, if we don't educate the public, television and movies will. What lesson will they learn?

Hugs - Genifer

jamie_44
01-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Good Answer Genifer, I couldn't have said it better myself.

kristytv
01-23-2006, 01:55 AM
Morons come in all shapes,sizes,clothing,careers and genders. Take for instance the classic example. George W. Bush! Big hugs.

Love
Jeannie

PS. Whenever I hear our fearless leader speaking with the press on his own all I can think of is Forest Gump saying "I'm not.. a ...smart man."

so bad , but so true

MsJanessa
01-23-2006, 04:15 PM
just remember to act like a Lady and people will tend to treat you like one. Act like a drunken **** and well......:dom:

joni-alice
01-23-2006, 06:17 PM
oh, how delicate we are.
hugs,'
j-a:cool:

MelissaAndProudOfIt
02-28-2006, 10:52 PM
as I struggle with the life changes and all the ridicule that we as crossdressers have to face on a day to day basis, it just pisses me off to no end when I see another crossdresser who is just the oppisite of what I dispise of the most.
Here I am with a long time friend at a very nice lounge and we are talking business. then I see a crossdresser walk in all alone walk in and sit at the bar by herself. my friend starts to comment on this wierdo who is at the bar then I try to defend the passion of being a crossdresser without giving away my secret. I was doing a very good job and by the time the girl done had about two or three drinks. she then proceeded to get a little loud. then of coursr there always has to be some clown in the crowd that is going to push and push. sure enough, she started yelling at this guy and she was raising her dress so people would look at her legs. but that was not enough, she then started talking to another customer at the bar and she was telling him how she enjoyed being out and about making other folks look at her. before long she had her dress all the way up to her ass and telling people to look at her.
I felt so ashame and the bar tender ask her to leave. my friend on the other hand looked at me and said, see they are all alike.......
DAMN IT WE ARE NOT ALL ALIKE ! :angry:

Just read this and felt compelled to write this..

From what your telling me it seems that in order for this supposedly crossdresser to flash, she purposely drinks so relinquishing her the sense of responsibility... so she can do it and not take the blame, as she could blame it on the drink. I am wondering though how did she look as a dresser, was it very convincing... If not convincing then maybe was doing all this for kicks, hardly a crossdresser at all... and people like that give us all a bad reputation.

Take Care

Melissa

Kimberley
02-28-2006, 11:27 PM
Morons come in all shapes,sizes,clothing,careers and genders. Take for instance the classic example. George W. Bush! Big hugs.

Love
Jeannie

PS. Whenever I hear our fearless leader speaking with the press on his own all I can think of is Forest Gump saying "I'm not.. a ...smart man."
GW is one of us? Wonder what Gerry Falwell thinks of that? Did Rush Limbaugh ask for his lapel badge back???

I know, I am nasty...

:kickbutt:

Kimberley