PDA

View Full Version : Sing if you're glad to be a single CD.

Julie York
01-20-2006, 04:53 PM
After hearing all the dramas of the poor souls with wives girlfriends etc that don't understand, half understand and positively hate crossdressing, I find a great sense of relief (no let's be truthful....smug joy) in not having to deal with any of these problems. Yes, there are good things about being with a partner etc but I am outragiously lucky! I can do what I want when I want! AND ....This is the great bit.....Now that I am old enough to actually KNOW what I am and at least vaguely understand these urges....I wouldn't ever hook up with someone who couldn't cope with it. I am lucky enough to have slowly understood myself without having a lot of other things that were then out of kilter with my new found understanding.

Basically...if she can't cope with something as harmless as an occasional bout of cross dressing then she isn't imaginative enough, crazy enough, and intelligent enough for me.

Smug or what! But I don't care!!

Siiiiiing if you're glad to be single....Siiiiiing of you're glad to be CD.

:D :D

Julia Cross
01-20-2006, 04:58 PM
Julie, you're in a fine mood today!

Julia

Amelie
01-20-2006, 05:05 PM
You are right julie, I am a single CD and I will smile with you. I am free to do what I want, no one tells me how or when to dress.

Wait a minute, my boyfriend wants me to take out the trash.

Be right back.

Julie York
01-20-2006, 05:14 PM
You are right julie, I am a single CD and I will smile with you. I am free to do what I want, no one tells me how or when to dress.

Wait a minute, my boyfriend wants me to take out the trash.

Be right back.

Yeees....but look what you're wearing!!!

ReginaK
01-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah. Whenever I get down about being alone, I just think of the alternative. It's kinda selfish to feel that way, but it feels sooo good.

Paula Rae
01-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Zippity do da zippity da, my oh my what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine heading my way.

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day.

Singing in the rain, I'm singing in the rain

Ricki B

Julie York
01-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Zippity do da zippity da, my oh my what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine heading my way.

Ricki B

That's a YEs then.

:D

Sweet Susan
01-20-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm not single, but I want to sing with all of you, anyway.

.....sweet transvestite, from transylvania ah ah ah ah.............

DanaJ
01-20-2006, 06:10 PM
La la la - I am single and happy I'm a single CD :) Did I do that right Julie?

Julie York
01-20-2006, 06:13 PM
Yeah.....a few twirls would be in order. You can even burp loudly.

:D

Helen MC
01-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Count me in Girls. I was married, partner was very easy going about my CD habits, but now I am a lot happier as a single lady.

Butterfly Bill
01-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Freude Schöne Gotterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
Wir betreten feuertrunken, himmlische dein Heiligtum.....

Amelie
01-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Yeees....but look what you're wearing!!!

I understand what your saying.Even though my BF tells me to take the trash out, I can do it showing my bra off. I can dress in fem when I take out the trash.

Now I can sing as well,,,,,,I will Survive

And Bill, what is that language, it looks Greek to me.

ReginaK
01-20-2006, 08:44 PM
I understand what your saying.Even though my BF tells me to take the trash out, I can do it showing my bra off. I can dress in fem when I take out the trash.

Now I can sing as well,,,,,,I will Survive

And Bill, what is that language, it looks Greek to me.

It's German. First 2 lines of one of my favorite songs. :thumbsup:

kristytv
01-20-2006, 08:57 PM
I'm not single, but I want to sing with all of you, anyway.

.....sweet transvestite, from transylvania ah ah ah ah.............

ah the classic movie that will never die!! and still one of my favorites! and yes very single here and glad i dont need to overly explain myself to people

Deborah
01-20-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm going out tonight - I'm feeling allright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise - really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions - make no conditions
Get a little out of line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun and...

Chorus:
Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy - forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts - short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild -
yeah, doin' it in style Oh, oh, oh,
get in the action - feel the attraction
Colour my hair - do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yeah,
to feel the way I feel Man! I feel like a woman!

ect ect

KathrynW
01-20-2006, 09:57 PM

did you get ahold of some peyote or what? ;)

cdcheryl
01-20-2006, 11:15 PM
I totally love my wife and she has no idea that Cheryl is alive and I am happy BUT if I had it all to do over again than I dont know if marriage would have been in my future/

Paula Rae
01-21-2006, 12:11 AM
"did you get ahold of some peyote or what?"

No peyote Kathryn, dressing like a Lady gets me high enough.

Ricki B

Dana
01-21-2006, 02:42 AM
Me? I'm single, and living in the Deep South, its hard for me to imagine finding a GG who can "tote the note" on my being a crossdresser.

Just about everyday, I tell myself

1. You can't go wroing living by yourself!
2. "To thy ownself, be true!"
3. Better to be single and alone ~ and happy, than in a relationship and miserable.

For some reason ~ just the way my brain housing group is wired I guess ~ can read statstic ~ and it will stick in my head.

I just read in a recent newspaper article that according to a OSU, (Ohio State University) that followed a little over 9,000 individuals from 1985 through 1996 found that married individuals have twice the net worth of single or divorce individuals. Of those that are married, ~ and get divorced ~ their net worth doesn't decline by half, but by two-thirds.

So, the logical conclusion is that you're better off staying single. While you net worth might be double that of a single or divorced individual if you married, factoring into the equation that half of all first time marriages end in divorce, and sixty-two percent of all second marriages end in divorce,............well do the math.

In another study, it found that of the other 50% of first time marriages that STAY married ~ only 13% are "Happily Married" The other 37% are living in what was termed a "martial comma" in that they were staying togehter because of the kids, the finances, the societial status qua ~ but they were far from being "happily married"

Got the GF pregenant ~ got to get married ~ divorce rate is over 90%

Male and under the age of 25? Divorce rate is over 90%

Men or women? Who files the most divorce petitions? 90% of all divorce petitions are filed by women, not men.

Living together? Shacking up! 80% of the couples that live together, NEVER get married. Of those that do, the divorce rate is higher than it would be for those that had never lived together prior to marriage.

Me? I'm 49. I made my share of mistakes in life ~ we all do! Live and learn ~ right? There's not any shame in making a mistake, the shame is in repeating the same mistake over, and over and over again.

One of the true definiitions of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing over and over and over ~ all the while expecting different results.

Me? I'm all about try, try, and try a damn again ~ then quit! No use making a damn fool of yourself!

Kimberly
01-21-2006, 07:51 AM
<---- singing.

hehe. :) Julie, you always make me smile!

Kathleen3359
01-21-2006, 08:10 AM
And yes girls i Love it... When i want to be me i can and dont have to worry about that BLA BLA... Its great...

Kathleen:bs:

Kim E
01-21-2006, 08:15 AM
Thanks, Julie, for a great thread topic. I am single and very, very happy to be so. :D I live my life as I choose, do what I want, when I want, without anyone complaining in my ear every 5 minutes. I have friends and a good social life, but I'm the one that controls it. I'm perfectly happy the way things are and have no intentions of changing anything. Living full time, I just don't need any problems or complications, like so many girls here deal with.

That said, last evening I was in Fashion Bug for about an hour, checking out the clearance items. Walking back to the car, I was thinking it would have been nice to have had someone shopping with me. Someone to ask opinions of, instead of a clerk, or just someone to have along. The store had many women shopping with daughters/mothers, husbands/boyfriends and there I was shopping alone. Just would have been nice to try something on and get an honest opinion from someone close. That was my mood last night, today I've fully recovered.

So, Julie, if I could sing (I can't sing, I'll spare everyone the pain) for being single, I would. But maybe a big grin would work just as well. :D :D :D

Kim

JuliaCD
01-21-2006, 07:26 PM
I agree with all that's been said. I haven't been in a relationship for years, and never in one where crossdressing was an issue. (I wasn't dressing that much back then.) I love coming home and putting on my comfy girl clothes. I can't imagine being in a relationship where I had to hide to express my femininity or only be "allowed" to dress at certain times. I know I'm limiting my future relationship possibilites, but I would never enter a relationship with anyone who wouldn't accept my life as I live now. I'm very happy to be single and able to live as I can.

Great question!

~Jules

Aileen
01-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Yay! Hurray! Even if I wasn't a crossdresser I would never want to be married or live with a woman. I like doing things my own way. I don't want to be told what to do. And I'm lazy. I never clean. I think the extra cleaning alone would probably kill me.

Jasmine Ellis
01-21-2006, 07:39 PM
:bs: :bs: :bs: No one can tell me what to wear or not to wear:bs: :bs:

Stormgirl
01-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Im glad to be single and will remain that way for a very long time.

Imogen_Mann
01-22-2006, 05:08 PM
I'll sing for one, but not the other. I dont like being single at all, not even an itty bitty bit.

Having never experienced this level of lonelyness before... I'm fast comming to think, that for the right girl, I'd walk away from it all and call it a day with the dressing. I know it's not a popular view, it's one that I myself would have found hard to understand even six months ago... but time is passing, and little things build up.
Today, I cut my thumb. Not badly, but I was cooking dinner, and needed to turn it all off, empty the sink, clean the cut, dry my thumb, and badage it up, all at the same time. As the metal cut into my thumb, my first reaction was to look for and ask for help... I turned round, and with the words froming in my throat, I realised... there's no one here anymore, just me, on my own. I cried like a fool for about twenty-five minutes.

Sorry, I'd rather be non single non crossdresser right now.

XX

Jayme

Helen MC
01-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Jayme. I can give you my sympathy but have to say I have always prefered my own company anyway. I am not a Team person whether in work, play or in the home. I was married but it was not a success not because of my being a CD , she was quite easy going about this and we even shared panties etc, but we simply no longer wished to live with each other any longer and wanted our respective freedoms back. We are still quite friendly towards each other.

One factor I have noticed is that those CDs and TVs who have fathered children are often the ones who have problems with their marriage especially when the kids grow old enough to realise that Daddy is different to other kids' fathers in this respect. As a teenager I soon realised that I was simply not cut out to be a parent and frankly I never wanted to be. My own childhood whilst not unhappy was a period I couldn't wait to get out of the way and have the freedoms (and I also accept the responsibilities) of Adulthood so the last thing I wanted was to have to share someone else's childhood after a few years of freedom. My being a CD enforced my decision to have nothing to do with fathering children, but I would not have wanted to do so anyway.

In the past I have ended relationshps with women when the matter of having kids arose and I am always as up front with any girlfriend about this very important matter as I am about being a CD and if they cannot accept these then we are not for each other.

Again Jayme, my sympathy and I hope you can find peace and happiness in your life.

Imogen_Mann
01-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Again Jayme, my sympathy and I hope you can find peace and happiness in your life.

Thanks Helen. I appreciate your thoughs.

XX

Jayme,

Debbie Kong
01-22-2006, 05:58 PM
"Awwwwh sweet mystery of life at last I've found youuuuuuuu!"

From the yet to be filmed, "Young Frankenfurter"

Debbie "I'd rather hum than sing" Kong

Laurie Ann
01-23-2006, 10:04 PM
May I sing if I am happily married.

Gwen
01-23-2006, 10:41 PM
When I'm stuck with the wrong person I'm not available to meet the right person. I would not recommend divorce for the married. Marriage is not to be taken lightly. But for the single person I recommend holding out for the right person. A woman with the mind to support crossdressing is a gift. A woman with a "taste" for crossdressing is a treasure. These are worth waiting for. I know, I've had both.

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-24-2006, 01:07 AM
For me it's a mixed bag. I suppose it depends what your priorities are. If crossdressing is the most important thing in your life, then by all means it's preferrable to remain single. Relationships inherently involve compromises -- whether it's CDing or lots of other things. OTOH, being single can also mean being lonely. So it's all about what trade-offs one is willing to make in one's life.

For what's it worth, a lot of the problems people here have with SOs is of their own making -- they didn't disclose their crossdressing when the relationship began. I can understand why they didn't, but the fact remains they didn't. And seemingly it's the secrecy that's often far more problematic than the CDing itself.

Deborah
01-24-2006, 01:52 AM
vesta vesta
numa numa ayy
numa numa numa ayy

renee k
01-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Well, for me I do like my independance, and being able to further my crossdressing interests, without having to compromise. And after being married for twenty years and raising two children, and now being single for 13 years. I do miss the things that a committed relationship brings. I guess I like to have alittle more balance in my life and have someone that understands my femme side. I feel that without that I'm being a selfish person.

Renee

lela
02-13-2006, 08:56 AM
I love being single. It feels good to wake up in the morning wearing a pretty nightgown, slipping on a pair of very feminine slippers and walking into the kitchen to get the coffee started. After my morning facial cleansing, I sit in front of my makeup vanity and do what all girls do, put on a pretty face. I love it.