PDA

View Full Version : what peice of lingeriedoes your SO likeyou to wear in bed

dawn459
08-20-2014, 02:46 PM
H as your SO ever asked you to wear a certain peice of lingerie to bed. My SO requested that I wear pantiesand thigh high hose to bed .

Allison Chaynes
08-20-2014, 03:01 PM
We have gone from "OK, let me wrap my head around this whole you wearing panties thing" to "Why aren't you wearing panties today?" (I had a doctor visit that day.)

Rachael Leigh
08-20-2014, 03:03 PM
How about, I don't want you wearing anything female to bed, so we sleep seperate, but it's way more than just that

2B Natasha
08-20-2014, 04:14 PM
nope. Note that my SO is 110% on board with the whole CD thing. She has on occasion fiddled with the hem of my skirt or twirled hair when out to get the motor running. But in bed it is always birthday suit time. We/she/I don't need any more then that.

Cheers

Kris Avery
08-20-2014, 04:21 PM
My SO continues to proclaim, don't tell me what to wear and I'll return the favor. (Day or night).
Accepting? Yes 200%

Wanting to guide my choice of clothes? Never. She finds it oppressive.

BLUE ORCHID
08-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Hi Dawn, My wife likes me to wear a white tee shirt and a pair of tiddie whites.

cdatlanier
08-20-2014, 05:31 PM
I'm like Allison. My wife buys me the sexist panties she can find. I have many more panties than she does and If I don't wear them every day, she wants to know why.
She also paints my toenails bright red. What a joy to have a wife that enjoy's my dressing as much as I do.

Laura28
08-20-2014, 06:29 PM
My wife never asks or suggest she knows I only sleep in the nude lol.

Robin777
08-20-2014, 08:01 PM
My wife doesn't really care what I wear to bed. She does find me nighties when we go thrift store shopping and likes to see me wearing them to bed. She always has been fully supportive. She has never requested that I wear something specific to bed.

MissTee
08-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Not really, no. Depends on both our moods.

lexivanderpump
08-20-2014, 09:37 PM
Pink ruffled panties and 7" heels. She loves when i wear both.

GinaD
08-20-2014, 10:10 PM
Lately it's been a pair of black lace panties and a tank top.

Nadya
08-20-2014, 11:22 PM
So I totally read this wrong, I thought you were just asking about sleepwear. My fiancé isn't completely comfortable with doing things while I'm dressed so we take things slowly in that department. That being said when she's in the right mood, we will have a lot of fun. ;)

UNDERDRESSER
08-20-2014, 11:39 PM
SO is not concerned about what I wear, though she did say if I was going the full on lingerie route, I should give her warning.
We have gone from "OK, let me wrap my head around this whole you wearing panties thing" to "Why aren't you wearing panties today?" (I had a doctor visit that day.)Not quite the same thing, but one night when she reached for me to get something going, she felt my underwear, which that day was actually male, and boxer briefs, which I don't have any other pairs (It was a free sample from a sales rep, and was the closest thing that was clean) "What are you wearing?!" it wasn't a problem when I explained, but it made me laugh that the surprise for her was that I was wearing stuff appropriate to my gender!

alice clair
08-21-2014, 06:18 AM
My wife likes for me to wear short nighties to bed that she has bought me, with or without panties.

mechamoose
08-21-2014, 06:28 AM
Cute panties! I get all kinds of cuddles and rubs!

- MM

EllenJo
08-21-2014, 07:12 AM
My wife likes me to wear panties and a nylon Cami or slip to bed. I have a baby doll night gown that she also likes. Most everything ends up on the floor anyway.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Krisi
08-21-2014, 07:23 AM
My wife and I sleep naked. She has never asked me to wear anything to bed.

Amy Fakley
08-21-2014, 08:30 AM
my wife asked me the other day "does Amy wear sexy lingerie?", to which I said "well I wear a bra, does that count?"

As I explained to her ... the boobs are fake, y'know? And like it's really hard to find sexy lingerie that is modest up top. I mean it's made for GGs who have actual ta-ta's and aren't trying to be shy about them. But for me, unless I want to really go to town and start gluing and taping things and disguising seams with makeup, it's just not gonna look right (and even then, don't start sweating ... and I mean, you know ... if things have the intended effect, there might be some of that!).

If my answer had been "yes I wear sexy lingerie", then the next thing might have been "show me", and then sexytimes, I dunno. It's a distinct possibility, LOL.

So for those of you that do wear sexy lingerie for your spouse, I have to ask ... what are you wearing?
How do you handle the boobage issue?

mechamoose
08-21-2014, 08:51 AM
So for those of you that do wear sexy lingerie for your spouse, I have to ask ... what are you wearing?

Hm.. I'm having a mental block here.

Forms are a way of compensating for what you don't have naturally. Does your 'girl self' exist without those forms? (I'm assuming the answer is yes)

You don't have to look female in order to BE female, sweetie. Being pretty and wearing something lacy has nothing to do with gender... only attitude.

<3

- MM

Amy Fakley
08-21-2014, 05:27 PM
You don't have to look female in order to BE female, sweetie. Being pretty and wearing something lacy has nothing to do with gender... only attitude.

ROFL. I get what you're saying. However, lingerie (especially the sexy variety) tends to not really fit too well (or even stay on) without boobage :-)

mechamoose
08-21-2014, 05:38 PM
Hmm.

What is there about *looking* female that is different from *being* female?

No snark. Is it about appearance, or is it about identity?

I'm a girl inside a big, furry male body. I don't need accessories to show my female side. Sure, it can accentuate/help, but you shouldn't be lost without them! You are YOU!!

If you can dress up and "pass", then I'm *seriously* jealous. I'd *love* to be a pretty little curvy thing. Instead I'm a big, V shaped moose.

- MM

Amy Fakley
08-22-2014, 06:56 AM
For me it's both about appearance and identity.

I have a lot of stereotypically feminine mannerisms and emotional motivations anyhow. It's just who I am. As far as sharing "Amy" with my wife without dressing, that definitely already happens. Sort of happens no matter what, actually. Because I'm not trying to hide that part of me any longer.

But ... we were talking specifically about lingerie :-)

Can I pass? Probably not. Especially in that context, LOL.

Krisi
08-22-2014, 07:02 AM
I think this is called "thread creep", but personally, I don't feel like a female without my boobs, padded panties, and wig (and a clean shave). I guess this means that we are all not the same even though we all identify as crossdressers. That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

shelly1
08-22-2014, 09:15 AM
my wife does not care what I wear to bed so I just sleep in panties

Allison Chaynes
08-22-2014, 09:34 AM
As far as boobs, try a sports bra. You don't need huge knockers to fill them out and they stretch in different areas. My wife suggested last night that we go shopping for some next week.

Cdatlanier- my wife likes painting my nails too! She offered to do it in the hospital. But I only do it in winter.

Ginger Jameson
08-22-2014, 12:08 PM
My wife likes anything girly I wear to bed. I can't think of anything she's specifically requested, but I know there have been a few times when I've worn something we haven't seen in a while and she's greeted it with an "ooh!"

For breasts I've got two sets of forms. They usually just go into a bra unless we've got a full weekend to ourselves and so have more time to devote to sticking them on and getting them off later.

wilt575
08-22-2014, 05:56 PM
my wife asked me the other day "does Amy wear sexy lingerie?", to which I said "well I wear a bra, does that count?"

As I explained to her ... the boobs are fake, y'know? And like it's really hard to find sexy lingerie that is modest up top. I mean it's made for GGs who have actual ta-ta's and aren't trying to be shy about them. But for me, unless I want to really go to town and start gluing and taping things and disguising seams with makeup, it's just not gonna look right (and even then, don't start sweating ... and I mean, you know ... if things have the intended effect, there might be some of that!).

If my answer had been "yes I wear sexy lingerie", then the next thing might have been "show me", and then sexytimes, I dunno. It's a distinct possibility, LOL.

To answer how do you handle the the boobage issue, I have implants in proportion to my body, not over the top huge, just enough to know there there.

donnalee
08-23-2014, 02:18 AM
SO never cared what I wore to bed, as long as I showed up!

CastleCD907
09-13-2014, 08:55 AM
My boy toy takes care of me and when he comes over he brings me brand new lingerie from Castle Megastore and I LOVE their lingerie especially the really naughty ones that show off my fake boobs real well. He likes me to wear something that is see through and hugs my butt really nicely.

Dorit
09-13-2014, 09:44 AM
My wife and I wear the same feminine nighties or cami tops to bed. We love to dress alike as it is an outward expression of how close and connected we feel! We are so happy together as husband and wife and especially as sisters!

Lacy PJs
09-13-2014, 04:55 PM
She will occasionally pick out a set of babydoll PJs (older, vintage style, no cups or spaghetti straps) for me to wear. I like it when she does as it simply reinforces her acceptance of my part-time dressing.

Lacy PJs

krissyluv
09-20-2014, 04:01 PM
That little nightie is so adorable--i have to get one!

Kiwi Primrose
09-20-2014, 10:49 PM
My wife loves my nighties and makes sure I have something of interest and seasonal. We both like the soft feel and look of a feminine nightdress.

Natasha V
09-21-2014, 12:49 AM
My wife loves for me to wear Sexy panties and silky Cami.

Joni T
09-21-2014, 12:55 AM
None, nor do I for that matter. There's nothing sexy about a nightie.
Joni

Lacy PJs
09-21-2014, 04:51 PM
That little nightie is so adorable--i have to get one!

If you are talking about the one on my avatar, so would I! It's from a vintage sewing pattern. I'm really taken by the vintage styles of babydoll PJs from the late 50s, 60s & 70s. As is so often the case, "They don't make them like that any more." :(

Lacy PJs