PDA

View Full Version : I Really Wish I Could Go Around As Beautiful...

KateSpade83
08-22-2014, 09:05 AM
Looking at the M/F pic thread - often it makes me think that many men would look better off presenting yourself as a pretty female, and maybe you'd get more respect than looking like a slob guy. And from one pic of a member here - his female pic - I thought if he was a real chick I'd make him my wife! But that's the big problem if you go around shopping looking like a pretty woman - you will attract men! Going to my Chicago Downtown Psych session in May 2009 - I dressed up in a skirt suit and attracted a lot of men!

I love the feeling of being beautiful and pretty. I last went out in my latest cheerleader outfit and the fast food girl looked at me and gave me a smile. I guess she wished she was on the team!

But society frowns on crossdressing and I got tired of doing this. Even in my current visit now to the Philippines I found out crossdressing is not popular here, even though there are ladyboys in the Philippines.

Alice Torn
08-22-2014, 02:56 PM
A slob guy in male mode?!!? I resemble that remark!! Yes, some of us sometimes pull off a fairly good attractive look, but , it is the clothes, wig, hose, make up and heels, in my case. It must be flattering getting lots of attention out dressed. but also scary. Thrilling, but sometimes fearful. I almost never go out now. You have guts that i lack! What troubles me often, is that when i do a great job of dolling up, it sickens me to know that i look more attractive than a large percentage of GGs. This troubles me. I know that i can't hold a candle to a well dressed GG, though. Too often, guys do present as "slob guys". Men, as well as women can do a lot more, to look nice.

CynthiaD
08-22-2014, 03:10 PM
If you go around looking like a beautiful young woman, of course you're going to attract guys. However, not everyone is able to do that. If you go around as a pudgy old lady (as I do), the guys pretty much leave you alone.

lexivanderpump
08-22-2014, 03:19 PM
First of all CynthiaD don't be so hard on yourself. You are as cute as a button. & I wish that I could dress up like a woman everyday like work, store, home, everywhere and anywhere that is my wish.
Love,
Lexi

Amanda1128
08-22-2014, 05:43 PM
I can only wish I would get hit on. It was a good dream though.

CynthiaD
08-22-2014, 07:56 PM
First of all CynthiaD don't be so hard on yourself. You are as cute as a button. & I wish that I could dress up like a woman everyday like work, store, home, everywhere and anywhere that is my wish.
Love,
Lexi

Thanks, Lexi! I'm touched!

kittypw GG
08-22-2014, 08:02 PM
makes me think that many men would loLooking at the M/F pic thread - often itok better off presenting yourself as a pretty female, and maybe you'd get more respect than looking like a slob guy.

I think it's a mater of perspective. When I look at the pic's in the m/f pic thread I think wow he is a good looking guy why in the world would he make himself look like an unattractive women? But you see I'm not a cd nor am I attracted to feminine men. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say.

noeleena
08-23-2014, 04:51 AM
Hi,

As i have said and will, many dressers can and do look far better than i ever will and look far more lovely , i would not even try to look like them let alone females , remember not all of us females have those looks wether we are dressed and made up to the hilt with all the glamour,

i know i dont have it and the fact is i would look so stupid to even try let alone think it,

Im just not pretty so end of , im just a female that never made the grade, so tough , i still have a life and many many friends do they care how i look no , so, i have all the acceptance that i need , and thats all that matters,

oh , for male attention i get enough with out trying to look for it, no thanks im not interested,

Kitty,

i agree with you why does a guy wont to look like a woman , you see my photo on the left, you may even think why the hell would i wont to be a female , i did not thats the truth, how i was born was were it was at cant help being female and a mismatch at that, I get your point of a feminine man not in my case ,

just trying to think that out , i understand it to some degee yet i would struggle with that i spos the best way is to say i m not a male in my thinking never was just not born with that brain , its so different,

...noeleena...

Raychel
08-23-2014, 07:09 AM
I don't really dress as a slob when in guy mode, just a regular working dude.
sure I am not so clean at times, but that is all part of the day to day grind.

When I dress, I dress more for the way I feel, not to attract anyone, I am happily married.

when I look at pictures of me in guy mode, I get depressed, that guy in the pictures., is old
and not very good to look at all in my eyes.

when I look at picture of me in Raychel mode, I see more the person that feel I am.
doesn't make any sense at all, So if the world see's me as attractive or not,
it is more about the feeling I have about myself then anything else.

Kris Avery
08-23-2014, 08:32 AM
Absolutely Raychel!

It's really about the feelings that you have about yourself rather than how others feel about you.

I have been posting pictures in the photo section (just did more last night) as I find it oddly fun.
While I appreciate positive remarks, I do it for how it makes ME feel inside and this odd urge to post when I'm feeling that way - about myself.

I know I'm not ever going to be able to buy 1/2 the planet's supply of "make up" and fix my face (not that it would).
That's life. I will never venture outside either but this does not indicate that I won't have great amounts of fun inside.:o