PDA

View Full Version : The Dream -It Lasted Many Years !

ArleneRaquel
08-22-2014, 02:04 PM
Around the age of six I first had a dream about living my adult life as a woman. In the dream, which repeated itself many rime for well over a dozen years, I was an adult female "nanny", to a young male child, whose young father was a widower. The father wants me to marry him, as I contemplate about telling him who I really am I awake and then go back to sleep. As these dreams started before I fell in love with cat's eye frames I can't remember having any dream of my "female self" wearing eyewear. Evan after my love of that style emerged I do not recall having a dream of me wearing female frames. I now live attired as a lady 24/7.

Jaymees22
08-22-2014, 02:14 PM
Dear Arlene, You are living your dream as many of us just wish we could. I rarely dream of myself as a woman, just sometimes. Have you heard of "Cross Dreamers"? That seems to be another whole world of discussion and some disagreement. Hugs Jaymee

ArleneRaquel
08-22-2014, 02:17 PM
Jaymees,
I have never heard of "Cross Dreamers", now I rarely dream about moi, enfemme or not. Thank you for posting darlin.

BLUE ORCHID
08-22-2014, 02:40 PM
Hi Arlene, The human mind is a very powerful tool.

ArleneRaquel
08-22-2014, 02:46 PM
The mind is that and I'm so glad that I followed my instincts. Thank You Darlin.

Samantha Clark
08-22-2014, 02:49 PM
I don't remember CD dreams as a child but just the other night I had a dream where I was struggling to hook a bra behind my back. May be a metaphor or sometimes a bra is just a bra, eh Freud?

paulaprimo
08-22-2014, 03:10 PM
arlerna, it's simple! you weren't wearing your glasses when you were sleeping so you could't see them in your dreams...lol

now cross-dreamers... that suddenly explains a lot for me :)

ArleneRaquel
08-22-2014, 03:15 PM
Darlin,
At times I did wear glasses. while asleep* I remember borrowing my moms spare pair of cat' eye frames and falling asleep wearing. I do not recommend wearing another's person prescription eye wear.

*I am a nut, especially it come to glasses, especially female frames.