PDA

View Full Version : My First Makeover

alisoncdnj
01-20-2006, 11:00 PM
Hi Girls hope everyone is doing fine.

Tomorrow, I will have my first make over, I am so looking forward to it. I am also having a pedicure and manicure. I been a little nervous about this but I found a place in Phila. that specializes in cd's. I am also looking to pick up some tips since I am fairly new at this. Oh well looking forward to a good time and I will post some photos real soon.
This will be my second pedicure and manicure and I learned from the first not much to be nervous about men do it all the time.

Fallen Angel
01-20-2006, 11:06 PM
sounds really great and dont be nervous you'l have fun and let us know how it turned out and share some pics xxxxx

uknowhoo
01-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Good for you, Alison!

Sometimes a girl's just gotta pamper herself.

Enjoy, then come back n tell us all about it.

;)

Tammi

Carlacd
01-21-2006, 08:25 AM
You are going to love it. Have the time of your life. I was the same way when i had my makeover. Once i was in the chair the Lady that did mine, put me at ease, just started talking and carrying on. One of the greatest times in my life. Have fun and enjoy.

Tina Dixon
01-21-2006, 08:27 AM
It is a lot of fun, remember mine well and got another one in two weeks cant wait.

DanaJ
01-21-2006, 08:40 AM
That is so cool, the first time is always an awesome experience! Are you going to take your wife with you? I was reading how your wife has made you up and you two have gone out shopping before, I think it would be cool for her to go too so after your makeover the two of you could go out on the town :)

If you are going to the place I think you are going, then you will get lots of photos, hope to see them soon.... I would say have fun, but I know you will!

Nikki Dee
01-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Enjoy to the max. Alison...and you just gotta let us see the results.
Love Nikki. x

Sharon
01-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Very cool, Alison! I hope you tell us all about it.

Would you be willing to PM me the name and number of the salon? If it isn't too far out of the way -- heck, even if it is! -- I might like to give them a call myself. :)

Kimberly
01-21-2006, 07:35 PM
wooooo! have fun!! xx