PDA

View Full Version : Yeah!! Schools back in session!!

Laura in NC
08-25-2014, 08:04 AM
I've so been looking forward to school being back in session so I can dress more. Child off in school, older son at work, sons girlfriend dropped off, time to slip into something more comfortable. It even put a smile on my wife's face. It's nice to be able to be out around the house for a change.

Sorry, just thought I'd share my excitement!!

bridget thronton
08-25-2014, 08:09 AM
Sounds a great school year ahead

mariehart
08-25-2014, 08:32 AM
To be fair the opportunity to dress more isn't the only reason I'm looking forward to the boys going back to school. I'm looking forward to a bit of peace and quiet and the opportunity for more me time! I love them to bits but they're hard work at times.

Yes just the opportunity to do my own thing until it's time to go and collect them is a luxury.

Linda E. Woodworth
08-25-2014, 09:52 AM
The start of the school year means Linda gets to exercise in her leotards and tights with light makeup! My wife doesn't mind and realizes how much the feminine time means to me.

One thing I have to remember though is to remove the breast forms before I start my ballet routine. I found that if I don't, I learn to balance with the weight on my chest. Unfortunately when I go to ballet class the weight isn't there and I'm toppling over! Oh the lives that we lead....:)

susan jackson
08-25-2014, 10:08 AM
In England, there's still another week or so before the children go back to school

Kris Avery
08-25-2014, 10:21 AM
I have the same situation here. Congratulations for surviving another summer vacation.
Whew

~Joanne~
08-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Boo!!! Schools aren't in yet here but all that means for me is more work and longer hours lol It's going to kill my free time to be me ;) Have fun though :D

Jorja
08-25-2014, 02:32 PM
All the adults in the neighborhood gathered on the first day of school for a celebration. Half of them were drunk by 9 am. Business as usual!

shawnsheila
08-25-2014, 02:39 PM
Yes I am in the same boat as you ladies!
I love my kids and I do love spending time with them but a girl needs timer for herself too and I've been in boy mode waaaay to long already.... Last time I dressed was in June at my out of town business conference and my fem side is dying to get out again :)

susan jackson
08-25-2014, 03:06 PM
All the adults in the neighborhood gathered...Half of them were drunk by 9 am

Sounds like my pub when the schools are on holiday!

Krisi
08-26-2014, 07:34 AM
One day the school will close early because of some sort of problem or your child will leave early and come home to find you in your bra and panties. Be careful and be prepared to change back in a hurry.

dominique
08-26-2014, 10:46 AM
Yes its good to dress again after the school hols. But have to wait a wee bit longer due to my oldest going to do some work experience. Used to dress from first thing until lunch in case my youngest came home from lunch, but not any more she had move school(not of my choosing) which is a 40- 45 min walk now