PDA

View Full Version : The Most Wonderful Words

windycissy
08-28-2014, 11:13 AM
I've been seeing a guy off and on for the past 3 years, and today he blew me away with this lovely email:

I would love to see you once again all decked out in your feminine self, fooling the natives right and left. I need that exhilaration.. You are so tuned into your feminine persona, you must realize, that it becomes absolutely natural. I've watched others around you, trying to see how they will react to you. The amazing thing is that there is so little to see. You become such a complete woman when you are around me, I know others would think I was crazy if I tried to convince them otherwise.

This is very frustrating, you understand. Here I am -- thinking I'm doing something scandalous and racy -- and no one notices! All it get is sweet smiles from people who think I'm taking a nice lady to lunch!

I guess it will all have to remain a secret between us, but is that any way for a roué to behave? I may have to start smooching with you in public, if I'm going to get any raised eyebrows.

NOTE: I have sought and gained permission to post this email

marsha leanne
08-28-2014, 11:35 AM
oh windy, how great!. isn't it the dream of many of us to be fully accepted? I think you've reached that point! Congrats!

My paranoid self does see some red flags though. Please be careful!

Richelle
08-28-2014, 02:19 PM
Well Windy, you have come along way since we went shopping almost 10 years ago

Hugs

Richelle

Sarah Doepner
08-28-2014, 02:27 PM
I'm impressed! That's an amazing note to receive and I'm sure you are walking with a much lighter step that you were before opening the email.

roxiecd
08-28-2014, 02:48 PM
oh windy, how great!. isn't it the dream of many of us to be fully accepted? I think you've reached that point! Congrats!

My paranoid self does see some red flags though. Please be careful!

I agree. Especially with the be careful part

Vickie_CDTV
08-28-2014, 03:38 PM
It sounds a bit off to me as well. I would ask him, "Would you still love me if I didn't pass? Would you love me even if people pointed at me and laughed at me?"

BLUE ORCHID
08-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi Windy It sure sounds like you've had your ticked punched and validated .

Suzanne F
08-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Sounds like he truly gets you! Congratulations!
Suzanne

Ricki Dove
08-28-2014, 05:39 PM
Windy, I'm very happy for you! It sounds like you have a great relationship going.

windycissy
08-30-2014, 01:26 PM
Here is my reply to him:

Oh my, I'm blushing...that's the nicest thing anyone ever said about me! No kidding, I really mean it: you are so sweet, and it makes me so happy to know that's how you feel when you're with me. And I know you're not just saying it to be nice, because believe me, it took me a long time, with a lot of sad fails, before I perfected my female persona, but there's no doubt that being with you has brought me to a whole new level. You are without a doubt the most fascinating person I've ever gone out with, and to know that you feel that way about me is so special! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Badwolf
09-15-2014, 09:35 AM
I'd recommend you be sure that his fantasies don't get out of control. In other words if he really has a lot of these, that you know you want them too, or that they are just dirty talk in private.

donnalee
09-16-2014, 07:42 AM
What an incredible note and so sweet! Literate too; he sounds like a catch to me!

susmitha
09-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Dear windycissy, congrats.... just enjoy life as a beautiful girl.

Ashley Lyn
09-16-2014, 11:41 AM
I agree. Especially with the be careful partI'm guessing that after three years of dating, they both know what they want sexually.. If it works, do it..
CONGRATS on the Love Note.. Really sweet!!

Marcelle
09-16-2014, 01:06 PM
Hi Windy,

It is indeed a great day when you are accepted for who you are.

Hugs

Isha

Jaylyn
09-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Go with your heart and you won't be wrong many times. Just remember the heart though supplies the blood to your brain so let it and always be smart about love and physical involvement. Date and talk, talk, talk. Make sure you know what you want and then sit back and take a deep breath and go for it if you decide to.