PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering....

Tamara Croft
01-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Hiya guys, thought I'd come over this side of the fence for a while and have a nose :D I was thinking about you guys last night and thought up a few questions that I'd like to ask you if that's ok. I ask the mtf cd's questions all the time and I never think to ask you guys the same things, so here goes :D

1. Do you live full time as a guy?
2. Have you or are you thinking about getting grs/srs?
3. Do you take any medication (I really have no clue) like mtf TS take hormones, what is it that ftm TS take?
4. Now, this is quite personal, so tell me to mind my own if you like :D As you are a ftm CD or TS, what is your sexual preference man/woman and (trying to think how to word this lol) how would you class yourself ie: gay, lesbian etc...

Ok, I think that's it for now. I should come over this side more often, you guys need as much support as the mtf members and I feel I've neglected you all and for that I'm sorry :( Please feel free to :slap: me and please only answer if you want to.

Tamara x

Kieron Andrew
01-21-2006, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=Tamara GG]
Ok i'll go for it!!!

1. Do you live full time as a guy? YES

2. Have you or are you thinking about getting grs/srs? THINK ABOUT IT EVERYDAY....WILL DO IN THE FUTURE

3. Do you take any medication (I really have no clue) like mtf TS take hormones, what is it that ftm TS take? NO NOT TAKING RIGHT NOW....AND ITS TESTOSTERONE

4. Now, this is quite personal, so tell me to mind my own if you like :D As you are a ftm CD or TS, what is your sexual preference man/woman and (trying to think how to word this lol) how would you class yourself ie: gay, lesbian etc... MY SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS GIRLS......CURRENTLY DATING A MALE TO FEMALE PRE-OP TS

Tamara Croft
01-21-2006, 02:19 PM
To the last 2 that just posted (and now deleted, you know who you are), this is the FEMALE TO MALE forum, I asked FTM questions, not MTF..... bit of respect for the FTM members goes a long way. This thread is for FEMALE TO MALES to answer ONLY plz!

mistunderstood
01-21-2006, 02:39 PM
To question #1. Part time I'm working on full time.
#2. Yes. Thinking about it a lot right now.
#3. No. I have to think about it. I have a few health concerns about doing it.
#4. Yes I'm gay. I am in a relationship with some one I have been dateing for almost 2 years.
Thank you for asking. :)

CaptLex
01-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Hiya guys, thought I'd come over this side of the fence for a while and have a nose :D I was thinking about you guys last night and thought up a few questions that I'd like to ask you if that's ok. I ask the mtf cd's questions all the time and I never think to ask you guys the same things, so here goes :D

3. Do you take any medication (I really have no clue) like mtf TS take hormones, what is it that ftm TS take?
4. Now, this is quite personal, so tell me to mind my own if you like :D As you are a ftm CD or TS, what is your sexual preference man/woman and (trying to think how to word this lol) how would you class yourself ie: gay, lesbian etc...

Ok, I think that's it for now. I should come over this side more often, you guys need as much support as the mtf members and I feel I've neglected you all and for that I'm sorry :( Please feel free to :slap: me and please only answer if you want to.

Tamara x

Hey, Tamara:

Thanks for the visit - drop by anytime. We don't get as much activity on this side of the fence, so it's nice to have visitors. As you mentioned, however, some people drop by and answer questions not meant for them, which is frustrating, but I think they're just too lazy to read completely and don't realize it. Anyway, to answer your questions:

No, I don't live full time as a guy, and I don't know that I ever will. I'm sort of in androgynous limbo (although I identify more with my male side), so that means what I wear depends on how I feel when I wake up that day. I either dress as a guy, or I dress somewhere in between (androgynously) - but never as a girl. That would be very uncomfortable for me.

I've thought about it. I think about it often, in fact. If I could snap my fingers and be a real boy (like Pinocchio) that would be great, but I have a lot of health concerns and it's something I have to consider seriously.

I've thought about taking testosterone, but I don't want to jump into it until I do more research on it. Meanwhile, I've been experimenting with DHEA (a hormone that converts to testosterone or estrogen, depending on the person), and I've been happy with the results. It's eliminated PMS, shortened my periods, revved up my sex drive and it seems to have gotten rid of my fibromyalgia pain - so what's not to like? I'll be seeing a doctor at a transgender clinic next week and I hope to discuss hormone therapy and learn more about it at that time.

4. Now, this is quite personal, so tell me to mind my own if you like. As you are a ftm CD or TS, what is your sexual preference man/woman and (trying to think how to word this lol) how would you class yourself ie: gay, lesbian etc...

I don't mind this question. Since I'm an androgyne and I strictly prefer boys, I guess you could say that I'm a straight woman and a gay man all at the same time. I'm having a hard time finding the right guy, though. No gay guy is going to date me since I don't have the right "equipment" (yet), and straight guys' personalities just don't click with mine. I guess most of them they like their women more girly than I'll ever be.

I hope you've gained some insight from our answers and please feel free to drop by for a chat anytime.

Tamara Croft
01-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Wow and thanks so far for the replies. It has given me a bit of insight so far into how far along with things you all are going through etc. I'd just like to get to know you all a bit better ;) and help out if I can.

orchard
01-22-2006, 05:08 PM
I enjoyed this thread.
I think us little princesses on the mtf side are little attention hogs.

lol
orchard

Fainne the King
03-03-2006, 03:41 PM
1. Do you live full time as a guy? No, I only dress occasionaly.
2. Have you or are you thinking about getting grs/srs?no, I'm happy with my genitals. If I had any surgery, I would get my breasts removed, but keep my vagina. But I'm not planning on having any done.
3. Do you take any medication (I really have no clue) like mtf TS take hormones, what is it that ftm TS take?No, I'm a bit scared of messing up my body.
4. Now, this is quite personal, so tell me to mind my own if you like :D As you are a ftm CD or TS, what is your sexual preference man/woman and (trying to think how to word this lol) how would you class yourself ie: gay, lesbian etc...I don't think admitting sexual preference is any more personal than admitting we're crossdressers. :p I'm bisexual, and have a boyfriend right now.

Abraxas
03-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Yes indeedy-do
2. Have you or are you thinking about getting grs/srs? I've thought about it... Top surgery is probable, but not bottom (inferior results, from what I've seen)
3. Do you take any medication (I really have no clue) like mtf TS take hormones, what is it that ftm TS take? NOt at the moment, or possibly ever. I've thought about taking some herbal supplements, or at least protein powder and stuff, to help build muscle, etc., but testosterone is too risky for me, at least at the present time.
4. Now, this is quite personal, so tell me to mind my own if you like As you are a ftm CD or TS, what is your sexual preference man/woman and (trying to think how to word this lol) how would you class yourself ie: gay, lesbian etc...My preference is males. I consider myself gay.

RevMoonSerpent
03-23-2006, 04:14 AM
1. Do you live full time as a guy? No, It depends on how I feel on that particular day but, I'm more often dressed and living as a guy and when I'm not I never really dress girlie, I always wear pants and T-Shirts.
2. Have you or are you thinking about getting grs/srs? I would love to do the chest as mine is quite large but, I have a fear of surgery so it will probably never happen.
3. Do you take any medication (I really have no clue) like mtf TS take hormones, what is it that ftm TS take? No, and I probably won't for medical reasons as my body already produces a higher level of testosterone than is considered normal.
4. Now, this is quite personal, so tell me to mind my own if you like As you are a ftm CD or TS, what is your sexual preference man/woman and (trying to think how to word this lol) how would you class yourself ie: gay, lesbian etc...Well I'm married to a guy so I would say I prefer men but, I consider myself gay.

Adam
04-09-2006, 04:25 PM
1. Do you live full time as a guy?yes
2. Have you or are you thinking about getting grs/srs? i intend to
3. Do you take any medication (I really have no clue) like mtf TS take hormones, what is it that ftm TS take? it will be testrone injections and i hope to start soon
4. Now, this is quite personal, so tell me to mind my own if you like As you are a ftm CD or TS, what is your sexual preference man/woman and (trying to think how to word this lol) how would you class yourself ie: gay, lesbian etc...i fancy woman only

Tamara Croft
04-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Sophie, although your post is a good post, this is the FTM section and the question was really for female to male members. But thank you for your imput ;)

dancinginthedark
04-10-2006, 06:17 PM
I wanted to add my thanks to Tamara's for giving honest answers that give some insight into FTM CD. I have been lurking for a bit now but hesitated to post since I am not FTM myself [husband is MTF]. Best I can offer for my being so nosey is I am and have always been more of a tomboy. I don't want to be a man exactly just experince it sometimes. I haven't ran into any others who even came close to saying anything simular until now. Heck I never even stopped to consider there was a FTM asspect to CD-ing. And yes, I wondered if the FTM CD felt the same way about CD-ing as the MTF. Thanks again.

mistunderstood
04-10-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm a F2M and untill I found this web site I did not know there was others like me. I knew about M2F.

sparro
04-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Nope... well, I suppose not, anyway, sinse people still recognize me as a girl.
Nope. Nasty effects on women. Not worth the risks.
I might, in the future, but for now, I'm afraid of the negative effects it would have on my personnality. Hormones are dangerous things.
4. Now, this is quite personal, so tell me to mind my own if you like As you are a ftm CD or TS, what is your sexual preference man/woman and (trying to think how to word this lol) how would you class yourself ie: gay, lesbian etc...
I like women... so I'm straight, or a lesbian... I 'm not sure....:p

CaptLex
04-11-2006, 09:19 AM
I wanted to add my thanks to Tamara's for giving honest answers that give some insight into FTM CD.
I like posts like these because they're informative. We all learn from each other (MtF, FtM, GG, etc.), and that's always a good thing. Glad you learned something too.

I don't want to be a man exactly just experince it sometimes. I haven't ran into any others who even came close to saying anything simular until now. Heck I never even stopped to consider there was a FTM asspect to CD-ing. And yes, I wondered if the FTM CD felt the same way about CD-ing as the MTF. Thanks again.
Nothing wrong with want to experience anything from time to time. See? It's all a learning experience. :cool:

Taylor105
06-24-2006, 07:04 PM
I don't live my full time as a guy because I live with two women who call me Taylor but call me SHE all the time. When I am out in public I generally don't get pegged as a girl though.

I don't intend on any surgeries or hormones or anything. I'm a tad bit scared. I'm okay living in this body as long as people don't think I am a girl!!!

I love women. Plain and simple. Now if I could get an adult woman to look at me that would be nice.

It really makes me feel sick that middle school girls who look no more than 13 flirt with me. I mean I know I am 32 years old. It's not my fault though right? I get out of the immediate area if it happens. The last time was at the library. It sucks!!! I'm not a perv and having kids look at me in a flirtatious way makes me want to stay home!!

Taylor