PDA

View Full Version : Feels like the first time again !

dominique
09-01-2014, 03:40 AM
Finally I've got some time to dress. Its been abt 17 mths since I last dressed. Though I've had plenty of chances but the time frame was too short The planning has been good just knowing that I'll be a woman again for a short time at least. Sitting here fully dressed is amazing. Also the rush of doing it after a long period of time I've missed that as well. Its missing when you dress all the time.

Hugs.

Katey888
09-01-2014, 03:51 AM
Nice one Dominique! :cheer:

I'm not sure I'd want to go 17 months however much the feeling might be amplified with the anticipation - that just seems a little too long, but glad you're there now...

Just think, if you take this long again, the next time you do it, you might be in a foreign country... (to me, that is... ;))

Enjoy your time! ;)

Katey x

Helen_Highwater
09-01-2014, 04:05 AM
Dominique,
My opportunities to dress have not been as frequent as they once were but thankfully not as infrequent as yours. However I know what you mean about that bit of extra excitement. That moment when you look in the mirror and see the transformation is just such a rush and so satisfying. Hopefully I have an opportunity coming up later this week after a 2 month break. Anticipation rising. Here's hoping your opportunities are more frequent.

dominique
09-01-2014, 04:34 AM
I've got the next 4 weeks to dress as oldest daughter is doing work experience, so making up for lost time.

bimini1
09-01-2014, 05:40 AM
I feel like I've been chasing that "first time feeling" all my life. Not unlike an addict unsuccessfully trying to get back to that first hit. Maybe some time off, though not 17 months would do me well.

Raychel
09-01-2014, 05:50 AM
Wow, I am glad you got some time Dominique, That is a long stretch with no dressing. :sad:
I could never make it that long.

BLUE ORCHID
09-01-2014, 06:43 AM
Hi Dominique, I'm so happy for your new found dressing time.
Dressing everyday I just can't imagine going a year and a half without dressing

Jaylyn
09-01-2014, 07:12 AM
17 months is a long time not being able to dress, I'd be a total grouchy old bear if I had to wait that long. I could not imagine the anticipation that you must have been feeling.

Marcelle
09-01-2014, 07:54 AM
Hi Dominque . . . I am glad you finally got a chance to dress again :cheer:

Hugs

Isha

Amanda L.
09-01-2014, 08:08 AM
17 months? WOW! I'm about to do 2 weeks and I reckon I'm going to be hanging out (not literally) for some fem time.
But I get where you are coming from. I get moments when I think I could pack it all away and then BLAM! Something seemingly insignificant gets me back.
Cheers
Amanda

Jessicajane
09-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Wow...that's a long time....would have turned into some kinda crazed pole cat if I tried going that long...!!...welcome back ...!!

SamanthaSometimes
09-01-2014, 08:45 AM
17 months is a really long dry spell. Fortunately for me, even relatively short periods donning just a few feminine items helps me keep my sanity until longer opportunities are available. I hear the excitement in your writing. Enjoy this special day!

bridget thronton
09-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Glad you have a few weeks to dress

Isabella Ross
09-01-2014, 10:20 AM
I'd be in the loonie bin if I couldn't dress for that long, Dominique!

Judith96a
09-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Have fun Dominique!

Julie Denier
09-01-2014, 01:29 PM
I've gone that long without dressing, and it's tough. Congrats for enjoying some femme time ;)

Badwolf
09-16-2014, 09:23 AM
I wonder if the methods of storing sexual energy (Kama Sutra related) etc would work for dressing as well.

MsVal
09-17-2014, 07:50 AM
People have gone 17 months before, Dominique but they were motivated by a will to quit crossdressing, or a situation like deployed armed forces that made it impossible.

I am curious to know what effect that abstinence had on you and your relationships.

Tina B.
09-17-2014, 08:37 AM
I just came off a 9 month dry spell, that was long enough, I]m not sure I could survive 17 months without dire consequence.
But I know what you mean by that first time feeling, but even better, since now there is no guilt that comes with dressing, back when I started, 64 years ago, there was a lot of guilt that went with it.