PDA

View Full Version : So happy to be me again!

Jennifer Devine
09-01-2014, 06:27 AM
On Thursday i came across the first wig that i bought when i started dressing as Jen in 2006!
I was so happy and excited as i had not dressed in 3 years and as i posted last year or early this year i was getting quite depressed about it.
Mum and Dad were going out for a few hours so i took back my black pencil skirt that she took for herself when i gave it up and threw everything away, borrowed one of her tops and from the moment i put the wig on there was a sense of relief and joy after a few years of repressing myself!

I don't know if I will ever be able to tell them that i am dressing again as it probably wouldn't do my dad's health any good but as many people would say, you have to do what's right for you.

I've often come on here to see how you are all doing and you all look so beautiful in your pictures xxx
This place is amazing and always will be! xx

Lots of love and hugs

Jen xxx

Katey888
09-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Crikey Jen! 3 years.... :eek: You're just trying to go one better than Dominique at 17 months... (kidding ya... ;))

That's a long time to hold off - I'm sure it's not good for anyone to be repressing something they really feel they need to do for that long... glad you've got time to enjoy a little sesh... :hugs:

Sorry about your dad's health - I think sometimes we do have to balance what is good for other people as well... I think that deserves some careful thought... :)

Enjoy your time...

Katey x

Marcelle
09-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Hi Jennifer. Yes there seems to be one constant . . . we can give this up to some extent but all it takes is one trigger and back it comes. Welcome back to the light sweetie.

Hugs

Isha

njcddresser
09-01-2014, 08:28 AM
My irate time bears a lot of similarities to many of the others in that it occurred when I was 8 or 9 but differed as well in that I really didn't embrace my Crossdressing until 40 years later. I grew up with 3 sisters. 2 older and one younger. For 2 years in a row I went out for Halloween dressed as a girl.

I only have vague recollections of it and it didn't lead to further Crossdressing at that time.

When I was 14 or so I began snooping in their drawers and would put on their panties and bras. It was sexual for me and when I was finished I'd quickly return everything to their drawers.

The. I college, I began to accumate a small collection of panties. I bought my first piece of lingerie when I was 21. It was a link teddy with garters and matching stockings. It was still a very sexual thing for me.

I got married at 24 and would occasionally slip on a pair of my wife's panties when she wasn't he.

10 years later I got divorced and lived by myself and again begs. To wear some panties. I even had a few bras and tried some make up.

I got remarried and again would wear my wife's panties from time to te.

Fast forward to last October and Halloween. I went As Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. In the days that followed, my desires to dress as a woman grew stronger and stronger. Couple that with some comments from my wife that made me believe she would be accepting of it, I told her how much I liked dressing and wanted to give it a try.

She asked me a lot of questions and I answered what I could. It was the best decision I made in my entire life. Since then I've never been happier and every day my feminine me grows stronger.

I've since put together a nice wardrobe, a couple wigs, some beautiful jewelry and I've gotten pretty good at applying my make up.

I've gone out enfemme A few times and really enjoyed it.

Sure I wish I started when I was younger but better late than never!!

Jennifer Devine
09-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Feels so good to be back and will not be purging ever again as it is the worst thing in the world.
Mum and dad thought i forgot about it but you never truly forget it.
I would look at different women sometimes and wished i was wearing what they were wearing.
I have lost 16lbs in weight this summer and am now going to use this as a focus to lose more weight and get into smaller clothes! ☺

Jen xxx