PDA

View Full Version : Most "Manly" Thing done while under dressed?

Kirsten1
09-03-2014, 04:14 AM
I have a crawlspace in my house that needs all the ductwork insulated. My electric bill went through the roof last year and I am pretty sure this is the reason. So my project is to wrap all the ducting with insulation and tape it all off. Anyway I had a bra and panties on while down in the spidery, dirty and webby crawlspace and got to wondering.

What is the most "Manly" thing that anyone has done while underdressed?

Just wondering

Kirsten

Kate Simmons
09-03-2014, 05:40 AM
I used to do my own house wiring and plumbing in full femme actually. I realized at that point why women put their hair up with a clip or in a pony tail when they do stuff.:battingeyelashes::)

iGenny
09-03-2014, 05:47 AM
I suppose sweating copper pipe. I kept thinking how cute I'd look in bibbed short-shorts.

Amanda L.
09-03-2014, 06:03 AM
Shifted furniture into a lock up. I wore pantyhose under my track paints with painted to nails and panties.
Sweaty work but kinda cool.
Had to check every now and then to check my t shirt was covering the waistband
Cheers
Amanda

Erica Marie
09-03-2014, 06:14 AM
I would say pretty much everything I do because I have been wearing panties daily now for over a year. My latest project is building a backyard shed, basically a small garage. I would say us tg are living proof that women can do almost anything a man can do.

Linda E. Woodworth
09-03-2014, 07:09 AM
I'm underdressed just about 24/7. Consequently I do everything, even work, in panties and hose.

However; while fully dressed including wig and makeup I've;

Shot a fuzzy tailed rat with my air rifle in the back yard.

That was in between baking goodies in the kitchen.

June Cleaver meet Annie Oakley!

BillieAnneJean
09-03-2014, 07:22 AM
By personal preference I never under dress. For me I prefer to be 100% guy when not enfemme, and 100% enfemme when so. That way there is the full contrast.

Claire Cook
09-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Since I always wear panties and usually a bra, I guess the answer is "Whatever!"

Anna H
09-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Well, everything for at least 35 years now...

I couldn't be paid enough to wear nasty old-man drawers....lol!!

(icky!)

:)

bridget thronton
09-03-2014, 08:38 AM
I do not believe in gendering work tasks - people do what needs to be done and people do what they like to do

Adron2009
09-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Went shopping with my SO one day fully dressed and we happened along an antique store and she fell in love with a sitting bench. We were in a congested part of town and I had to park on the street several blocks away from the store. So the store clerk helped me carry it down to my pickup. So here I am in the middle of the day with many shoppers and traffic climbing into the back of my truck with a sundress and heels on so I could tie down the bench. I learned quickly how to hold down my dress as I climbed into the bed. It was a little intimidating at first but what choice did I have? So I went for it and now have fond memories every time I see that bench!

NicoleScott
09-03-2014, 08:57 AM
Does peeing standing up count?

Jenniferathome
09-03-2014, 09:06 AM
I can't imagine any job would be affected or be influenced in any way by the underwear one wears. It's just underwear. Women's underwear is not like Kryptonite to manliness.

Lexi Moralas
09-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Dose fully dressed count ?
Once I broke down on the L.I.E. , surpintine belt let go. I had intended on replacing it weeks earlier , even had the new belt in the trunk. Just never got around to it. It's was faster to make the repair than to try to change so I put in the new belt right there on the side of the highway wearing a black turtleneck sweater , red plaid skirt , thigh high high heel boots , full make up , long glue on nails jewelry and the whole 9 yards. Got it done and got out of there in less than 10 minutes. But it felt like forever. Thank god no one stopped to help !

Isabella Ross
09-03-2014, 10:47 AM
I play a lot of golf...and sometimes I just forget to not wear panties. Those days I take extra care to make sure my shirt stays tucked when I bend down to fix a ball mark or mark my ball...lol.

Rachael Leigh
09-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Bridgette me too I play golf, and pretty much always wear panties to play. Mostly just my micro fiber ones usually in black so even if they did ride up it wouldn't look to strange

Anna H
09-03-2014, 11:28 AM

I would sure think so! And if there were any cursive writing
involved, that'd be triple points!

lol!

Michelle colson
09-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Underdressed, probably hunting, nylons and corsets are very warm undergarments and perfect for extra warmth in the woods. Fully dressed, would have to be working on my 1965 mustang. I love to work on her in a dress and flat knee high boots. I even have a special grease stained dress just for that task.

Bria
09-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Probably driving my race car, but now that I think about that my daughter wears panties when driving her race car, so maybe its doing some wiring at home, panties and skirt and T shirt.

Hugs, Bria

Alice Torn
09-03-2014, 12:40 PM
The regular agony of trying to fix my 39 yo car, and did security guard duty. I was a gravedigger (hand shovels, picks), before my dressing days. Would have been hard with hose or bra.

RADER
09-03-2014, 02:20 PM
I for the most part wear panties and a bra all the time, and with fem jeans,
well I am 3/4 dressed like any other GG walking around.
Rader

Amanda L.
09-03-2014, 03:37 PM

Great trump Nicole.
That beats all.

Tiffany Jane
09-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Went hunting in pink thong and pantyhose. I do hunt alone, but made sure no one was around when nature called. Hose keep you warm so I still wear. Don't wear a thong anymore, too distracting.

mechamoose
09-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Being 'Dad' to my kids while wearing a skirt, cami & pretty shoes.

Like my avatar, I'm a big beast in pretty clothes & makeup. I'm still 'Dad'.

- MM

Diane1950
09-03-2014, 04:57 PM
I umpired baseball and softball for about 15 years. On cold nights, I wore panty hose under my uniform, partly becaause I had heard pro athletes do it, partly for fun. One night in particular I worked a game in which one ofthe teams represented a lesbian organization. I spent the whole time wondering if I was the only one there in panty hose.

Emi_
09-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Well, this one time, I signed up for this cross-dresser's website while fully dressed as a man (because I am one). Maybe not the same as what you asked, but pretty ballsy of me I'd say.

Tammy Lynn Tx
09-03-2014, 08:03 PM
worked on my truck a bunch of times emergency or just adjusting brakes, changing tires (the old way). Dug ditches, planted trees, fished, cleaned said fish....

Adriana Moretti
09-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Does peeing standing up count? Great trump Nicole.
That beats all.

yup......this wins......close the thread now LOL...awesome... i kinda find that sexy

Jamie Lynn
09-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Hunting (with forms), interior room demolition (short shorts, tank top with forms).

Cara Lacey
09-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Tossing a guy out of a bar while wearing a pink thong.
I wondered how bad it would have screwed with his head to know the bouncer that threw him into the street was a crossdresser. :)

5150 Girl
09-04-2014, 10:12 AM
I helped a GG friend change a tire. I had on knee high, high heel boots, a long denim dress and everything

Lillyasia
09-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Going long range shooting with the guys who like to wear 5.11 gear, but I'm wearing panties and a bra. Funny thing is they mostly favor the three-O-eight or need muzzle breaks for anything bigger. I light off an unbraked Ultra Mag.

Hiking up a mountain for a backpack hunt while wearing my Barely There boyshorts and Maidenform unlined bra. I smoked a coyote and then got my trophy later the same day. I was only wearing a base layer shirt so I know my bra was printing through when I was caping the trophy. Then I packed the hide and head down. Honestly I did not notice or feel the bra because I was so focused on the task at hand.

Berta82
09-05-2014, 07:26 AM
Put out a house fire as a volunteer firefighter.

shelly1
09-05-2014, 09:03 AM
worked on my car

jackielou
09-05-2014, 11:04 AM
i was a fireman and worked wit EMS for 20 years bra and panties under uniform a few close calls but never any problems

Sarasometimes
09-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Firefighting many times, my guess, I had the cutest panties on the engine..although I'm not totally sure, of course.

Adriana
09-05-2014, 11:36 AM
While in panties I welded a classic truck roof back on :).

Tomara
09-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Being a full time under-dresser and self employed I've done all sorts of " manly " things , repairing heavy trucks and equipment , welding & fabrication , moving and running heavy equipment and riding my Harley Street Glide are a few .

Allison Chaynes
09-05-2014, 01:54 PM
I fired a machine gun at a range in the Army one of the few times I was brave enough to underdress while I was in.

Katey888
09-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Shopping.... :facepalm:

Because it's the only thing I've done underdressed...

The most interesting thing about this thread is what we all consider to be 'manly'... :thinking:

I don't think I'll say anymore... :devil:

Katey x

janetcgtv
09-05-2014, 08:18 PM

Not if you had to stand to pee. Like pee or poop on the toilet seat.
Pee or poop on the floor in front of toilet