PDA

View Full Version : SEVERAL Reasons for Hope!

StephanieinSecret
09-04-2014, 06:18 PM
I had a few experiences over the weekend that made me feel a lot better about my dressing generally, and the attitudes of other specifically. I knew I had to share with everyone here- we could all use some good news now and then!

One of my good friends is FtM transgender, so our social group is fairly open-minded. We were visiting in a mixed group- I'm bi, they're TG and do drag, plus a straight man and woman. We got on the subject of drag perormance, and the girl ( a Sophia Loren type, Italian to the max and quite pretty) started talking about CD generally. She said she thinks it takes a lot of guts to do it, plus it's a total slap in the face of the standard gender binary. She stated a desire to crossdress AS A MAN, simply for the fun of it. She even stated explicitly her dominance in bed- and nothing vanilla there, either! For all you gurls out there wondering if women like that exist....they DO and I met her! :D

The other occurence was between me and my boyfriend. He knew of my CD'ing, but we never did anything with it. He's rather unattracted, but tolerant of my need. However, in the course of some...foreplay...i splipped on a plain black pair of Vanity Fair bikini briefs. He thought I looked great in them-in fact, he didnt even know they were girls undies until I told him! Things were VERY hot that day, believe me ... bwahahaha

So, basically, there are plenty of tolerant people out there. Including some HOT guys and BEAUTIFUL women.
So chin up everyone.!

MayaMe
09-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Stephanie, it sounds like you are surrounded by awesome people. I keep hearing that there are people out there that would date me but I have not found them. I do agree that there are a lot of accepting people, but most are not interested in dating us. Maybe one day it will happen for me.

sometimes_miss
09-05-2014, 08:43 PM
<snip>and the girl ( a Sophia Loren type, Italian to the max and quite pretty) started talking about CD generally. She said she thinks it takes a lot of guts to do it, plus it's a total slap in the face of the standard gender binary. She stated a desire to crossdress AS A MAN, simply for the fun of it. She even stated explicitly her dominance in bed- and nothing vanilla there, either!
Ah, but did she explicitly state that she was turned on by a guy in drag? There are plenty of women who like the idea of themselves being able to assume whatever role they want, but have HUGE problems with the idea of her man doing the same. Simple example: Women often will slip on a man's shirt as a substitute robe when she sleeps over at a man's house. But would be horrified should he wear one of her dresses to breakfast, should he stay over at her place. yes, it is a double standard that shoudn't exist, but it does, very strongly, in the minds of most women.