PDA

View Full Version : Silliest thing you ever did dressed.

mariehart
09-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Reading the 'manliest thing you ever did' threads got me thinking. What about silly things you've tried while dressed. I've done a few silly things while dressed over the years. By silly I don't mean dangerous like walking through the rough part of town after midnight. That would be silly but I mean in a light hearted way.

To kick it off, in some movies the heroine has had to flee the house wearing only her nightdress. For some reason this appealed to me. Running around outside clad only in a flimsy nightdress. I think it was like having a sense of freedom or something. I decided to do it but to make it even more silly. I did it while in work! :eek:

You see the company I worked for owned some land attached to it. These were small fields surrounded by hedges and they were quite a way from the building. I often walked there at lunchtime quite alone. One day I thought it was an opportunity to try my nightie thing. So I brought one to work and at lunchtime went out to the fields, put it on and practised 'fleeing' in my nightie! :heehee: If anyone had come along I would certainly be fleeing for real!

To add to the silliness, I later decided to dress fully and have a picnic in one of the fields. That was a bit trickier as bring a bag of clothes to work would be really silly. So I hid them in some bushes near the field At lunchtime I went out, changed and had my lunch in a pretty meadow all dressed up.

It was great fun although it was taking a chance. Luckily no other staff member saw me or aircrew overflying from the nearby military airfield. But I did have a close call with one helicopter.

So any silly stories to tell?

Jaymees22
09-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Who me silly? I went out for a ride in my denim mini skirt, red tank top and suede ankle boots. My mission was to ride by a house that was For Sale in a neighboring town. When I found it, it looked empty so I pulled in the drive way and feeling frisky I got out to take a peek inside. Then I realized they had left the door open, so I took my peeking a little further. Only then did it dawn on me what I was wearing and what I was doing. So I got back in my car and left, hoping no one noticed me! Hugs Jaymee

DonnaT
09-05-2014, 12:28 PM
As a kid, with 4 brothers, I would dress in a black skirt and white peasant blouse and go into the back yard and swing on the tree swing.

Not so bad?

I'd stick a 17" machete knife in the ground, point up, and jump off the swing and over the knife.

Silly but not so dangerous:

I would get to work 2-3 hours before anyone else, so decided I'd dress while working, and going out from my office to the copier in another room.

Got caught one morning when one of the secretaries came in early. But she was very cool with it, and came in early quite often afterwards.

Anna H
09-05-2014, 12:34 PM
When i was in my early 20's, I had a job buffing floors in a
big department store at night. They'd lock me in and I was
the only person in there for 8-9 hours or so.

After I got used to what I had to get done, it occurred to me
that there were tons of nice new clothes there that I could
try on and still get my job done ...easily.

That went Great for quite a few weeks! :) One night I was
dressed up in a nice new dress and buffing along. I turned a corner
and noticed the store manager was inside the front entrance door!

Well, he opened the door and went out and locked it...then disappeared.
It turned out he'd come back for keys or something and hadn't
noticed me. But, it was really hard to get comfortable dressing and
buffing again after that.

I still tried on new clothes every night, but very carefully....lol!

:)

sarah87
09-05-2014, 02:58 PM
omg this list is a long one for me!!! probably walking in a mall in dress and heels with no wig or makeup and going to victoria secret!

RADER
09-05-2014, 08:06 PM
A few years back, My wife dressed me up in a Maids outfit, With Black Pantie-hose,
Black flats, but no wig or make-up.
I handed out Halloween Candy to the kids.
Got a lot of positive comments. I was scared at first, but with the positive comments,
I did not want the night to end.
Rader

Kris Avery
09-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Well, I left early in the dark for a long drive, 9 hours, and wore forms and bra under my feminine workout leggings and jacket.

After a few hours I realized I was getting warm, and attempted to remove the jacket while driving. Surviving the process and not killing anyone else since I failed to pull over for the removal.......I then found no shirt...underneath. Opps!

So, I pulled over and without thinking - got out and accessed my suitcase in the trunk - as cars passed in the dark.

Now that's a bit silly.:o

Adriana Moretti
09-05-2014, 11:08 PM
farted in my thong?? come on....you KNOW u did......it was probably your panties though....u farted in your pink panties...a big peanut butter tuna fish, egg salad protien fart too ...gross

Amanda L.
09-06-2014, 12:41 AM
Go shopping online. Spent a fortune on clothes, shoes and assorted stuff.
It's like going shopping when hungry. You buy way too much and often the wrong things.
Adriana that was so descriptive I can taste it. Double gross.
Amanda

cdinmd206
09-06-2014, 06:28 AM
Many Many moons ago the entertainment committee for the annual Christmas Party, which was attended by over 300 people, asked me to be part of a $1.98 Guys Talent show. They needed someone to play a cheerleader. They had no idea I was a dresser. Ar first I said no but after being promised certain things by a couple of the young ladies, (hey it was the 70's and before Political correctness) I consented. I was hot in my little red skirt (with stockings and garters under it) and T-shirt. I had a F cup bra and used water balloons to fill it out. A couple of the girls who had actually been cheer leaders taught me a few moves and I did a fairly good show for the people. I took first place. The really hilarious part is back then I could have passed for Grizzly Adams of the TV show.

Claire Cook
09-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Silly but not so dangerous:

I would get to work 2-3 hours before anyone else, so decided I'd dress while working, and going out from my office to the copier in another room.

Got caught one morning when one of the secretaries came in early. But she was very cool with it, and came in early quite often afterwards.

Donna, you started our day with a smile with this one! I guess my silliest thing was when I was driving my wife's car and locked myself in after I parked it and all of the warning flashers and horns went off. Had a really flummoxed series of moments until a gentleman rapped on the window and told me to press the red panic button on the keyfob. DUH-UH-UH.....

Yoshisaur
09-06-2014, 06:40 AM
I actually had something silly I did last night. I just ordered a new makeup set and after some thought I also purchased some false eyelashes. It arrived yesterday and I tried them last night. The story itself wasn't that silly, but it's been a while since i've put on makeup and it's my first time with false lashes. So me just sitting there at my desk all dressed up in a blouse and mini skirt putting on a bunch of makeup and trying to figure out how to put on lashes was just so silly to me because I was so excited about doing it and I was really enjoying it. I couldn't help but laugh at my enthusiasm

sherri
09-06-2014, 08:12 AM
From my earliest days of dressing --

Failing to learn how to dress, do hair and makeup, etc. for my first club outings. Even now I cringe just thinking about it.

Expecting the gay/lesbian club crowd to be infatuated with a tg. Oh so naïve.

Worried myself sick for 2 hours after locking myself out of my motel room. It was such a non-issue after I finally worked up the nerve to go to the front desk. But the experience really opened my eyes and springboarded me into more mainstream outings.

Danielle_cder
09-06-2014, 11:05 AM
locked myself out of my car purposefully hid the spare keys about a half a mile away so as to force my self to get out. Made the 'walk' there n back no problems took my time. got back to my car and opened her up put my keys in… dead battery. Luckily I was on the 3rd floor of the parking structure so i managed to push my car to one of the ramps n bump start it….Im sure if anyone saw me they would have been laughing sooo hard. Look at the cross dresser pushing his car hahahah

CarlaWestin
09-06-2014, 11:24 AM
locked myself out of my car purposefully hid the spare keys about a half a mile away so as to force my self to get out. Made the 'walk' there n back no problems took my time.

I've done that adventure many times. I've set it up so I had to travel long distances using public transit scantily dressed to retrieve car keys.

Once, a long time ago, I was the lone night security at a major shopping mall. I showed up one night and there were about twenty different extremely expensive fur coats locked in the security office from a show. I walked around the inside of the mall window shopping in sexy lingerie and heels and fur coats all night. No telling how many security camera best of collections that got to. Oh, you should try lingerie, heels and mink. Heavenly!

lingerieLiz
09-06-2014, 11:26 PM
At one time long ago I worked nights at a facility that was hosting the Seven Brides ... play. Well they had seven wedding dresses for the actresses hanging there. The great part was I tried on all seven of them. Three of them fit me. So I wore them around the facility fully dressed. One night I was engrossed in reading a book while not dressed and two sheriffs officers knocked on the office widow. They had seen an open window and were just checking. The show moved on that weekend. I did get to see the girls perform and felt a closeness watching them wearing "our" dresses.

Tammy Lynn Tx
09-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Silly and Dangerous, a word of advice to all you Ladies; NEVER play truth or dare with evil friends.
I ended up wearing a long, curly brown wig, light purple with white polka dots mini dress and white go-go boots while driving my motorcyle downtown El Cajon, Ca during my Navy years.
Yes, I did get caught, reason I was pulled over... no eye wear to protect the eyes.

Blynda52
09-07-2014, 03:42 AM
Had to work a saturday by myself so went to the office dressed only to remember as I drove home that the security cameras recorded my every move of the day.

cdinmd206
09-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Donna, you started our day with a smile with this one! I guess my silliest thing was when I was driving my wife's car and locked myself in after I parked it and all of the warning flashers and horns went off. Had a really flummoxed series of moments until a gentleman rapped on the window and told me to press the red panic button on the keyfob. DUH-UH-UH.....

Claire - I have to ask, Were you wearing a blonde wig when you "locked yourself inside the car?"

suchacutie
09-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Looking back on it now, the silliest thing was that very first day, when completely in guy mode and just kidding around, I started to dress in woman's clothes...just kidding around..

10 minutes later it suddenly got serious and Tina was born!

mariehart
09-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Some great and funny stories. I love Kate's story of being locked in department store all night! That is my dream come true. I wouldn't be able to get any work done at all. I would be trying on everything.

I though of another silly story since. Warm summer evening, the back door was open to let in air but it was a breezy day getting towards twilight but still plenty of light. I was beginning to getting dressed, wearing only a panties and a slip, thankfully a full slip and curiously a hair band. I was planning on a little walk once it got dark so partly to check out if there was anyone around and partly for the little thrill of stepping into the doorway. I opened the front door and stepped into the porch leaving the door open. It occurred to me with a little frisson of fear that a gust might slam it shut. Before I could react it did. There I was stranded outside the house dressed in way that even if I was a woman would be very revealing.

I had no choice I had to run out the gate, up the road, round the back lane. Luckily I lived only four doors down from the top of the road. I met no one and practically fell in the back door. I felt really silly and weirdly elated.

I felt even more silly later when I mentioned it to my Mother, the locking out, not the dressing. 'Sure you know there's a spare key under the flowerpot don't you?' :doh:

Lexi Moralas
09-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Now that's funny ! About the farting lol

jjjjohanne
09-11-2014, 05:20 AM
When I was a young boy, I can remember taking some pleasure in putting on the panties of my sister's Barbie doll. They would only fit over my big toe. I wouldn't have let anyone see me do it. But it meant something special to me. Doofy kid!